Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 03:20:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CP Frederik and Mary: News & Pics  (Read 309675 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #520 on: February 17, 2016, 01:50:02 am »

Crown Princess Mary Became The Patron Of EMS2016
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/02/crown-princess-mary-became-patron-of.html

Princess Mary and Prince Frederik at Danmarks Indsamling 2016
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/02/princess-mary-and-prince-frederik-at.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #521 on: February 28, 2016, 11:21:05 pm »

In Saudi Arabia http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/02/prince-frederik-and-princess-mary-visit.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #522 on: March 04, 2016, 02:54:39 am »

This is a good photo of Mary:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcnvbbMXIAE3lra.jpg

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #523 on: March 12, 2016, 10:56:55 am »

A tad photoshopped.

Seems that in a new doc QM says Fred is already prepared to reign, she doesn't seem as someone to abdicate but with Henri giving up who knows?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #524 on: March 12, 2016, 07:26:35 pm »

Well, yes, it is a bit shopped.   tehe

I have my doubts that Fred is ready to reign, and also that Marge is the type to want to give up control.  But she is not in good health and seems to often be in pain, so she might abdicate or make Fred regent.   I'm still trying to figure out what happened with Henri.  I saw a photo of him in shorts on a bicycle in Egypt where he seems to be living right now.  Are he and Marge divorced?  What happened?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #525 on: March 12, 2016, 11:00:33 pm »

He's "retired" which means he uses QM's money to do as he pleases as he always has done but now he doesn't even attend a couple of official events a year.

CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #526 on: March 24, 2016, 10:27:16 pm »

At royaldish they loathe her so much, but to me she does her duty and does it well. No drama, no major scandals; she just does her job and does it well.

I missed because I don't often visit this thread (I should though) but I agree 100% to infinity. I never understood their dislike for her. I like Mary and I love the way she dresses most of the time too.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #527 on: March 24, 2016, 11:01:21 pm »

I think Fred could be made co-Regent with Marge and end up doing stuff that Henrik used to do. A few extra appearances would not burden the couple and I think Mary would be glad for the extra appearances. As for RoyalDish, their hatred of her is illogical; they used to be Mette-Marit and Kate sugars.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #528 on: March 25, 2016, 04:33:14 pm »

^They are Sophie, Camilla and Chelsy sugars, only positive posts allowed.   While I could see some truth about Mary's shortcomings, in the end we still have a woman who dresses well, is groomed well, seems to enjoy her duties and willingly carries them out.   She may love the attention, but you would have to in this position.  She might not be mother of the year, but she still seems to care for her children.  Marge certainly wasn't mother of the year, either. Frederick seems to have shortcomings himself.  Hopefully, an increased work load will help both Mary and Frederick and they will work together.

Her personality would be a great improvement over the personality of Prince William's wife . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3506806/Princess-Mary-looks-better-ever.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #529 on: March 25, 2016, 07:05:23 pm »

I can understand why she is disliked. Many would say the same of Kate, that she dresses well and does her duties.

This is what I don't like of the royal watching community in general (so this is not a message towards anyone  flower) that it's like if you are a fan of x you have to dislike y and find z perfect  dontknow. I think it's normal to have faves but not to take it too seriously.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #530 on: March 25, 2016, 08:02:26 pm »

Many would say the same of Kate, that she dresses well and does her duties.

Many would say it, but they would be wrong.    easter-egg-basket
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #531 on: March 26, 2016, 11:14:01 pm »

And many would say the same answer to your opinion about Mary  laugh  Hi

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #532 on: March 28, 2016, 04:07:06 am »

^No doubt!   tehe   But still Mary is ready, willing, and able to show up for royal duties.  She smiles, seems interested, wears nice clothes, she is a competent speaker.  She does her job.   Whatever her other shortcomings may be (and I think RD is way overboard), Mary does her job.   Kate does not.   We have only to count the number of engagements each does a year to prove that.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #533 on: April 05, 2016, 01:57:34 am »

Princess Mary gave a special interview to Berlingske newspaper
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/03/princess-mary-gave-special-interview-to.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2016, 08:41:23 pm »

Mary has done the leadership programme in Harvard, I believe Mathild and Mette attended before. I think it must be a pretty useless course but they must like having Harvard in the cv  spy

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #535 on: April 17, 2016, 06:33:24 pm »

The Danish Family is looking nice.   The kids are growing up.  Josie appears to be behaving.  And Henrik deigned to show up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3544353/Princess-Mary-Denmark-wears-vibrant-plum-coat-Queen-Margrethe-s-76th-birthday.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #536 on: April 18, 2016, 08:46:36 pm »

Henrik showed up here and for the state visit. Maybe he was bored.

So what do you think of the new tiara?!

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #537 on: April 19, 2016, 12:52:17 am »

^ An improvement.  Mary's dinky little tiara was ridiculous for a Crown Princess, so I'm glad she has something else.    king
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #538 on: April 19, 2016, 04:20:15 pm »

Crown Princess Mary: "We must resist condemning career women"
In May, Copenhagen will host the International Conference "Women Deliver" , which focuses on women's health and rights. To celebrate, the Eurowoman spoken to the conference patron HRH Crown Princess Mary of gender, marriage and being a role model for a generation of Danish and Australian women. We bring here an excerpt of the 20 pages long, exclusive interview with The Crown Princess, written by editorial director Mette Krogh Størum that can be read in full in the next issue of Eurowoman. The magazine is published on Wednesday. April 20th. Why Women Deliver relevant for Danish women? "First, I want to stress that this does not only concern Danish women. It concerns all Danes. I hope that the conference can create a little more understanding of the conditions of women in other parts of the world, because we have it so good here in Denmark. we are enormously
http://www.eurowoman.dk/fra-magasinet/eksklusivt-interview-kronprinsesse-mary-vi-skal-lade-vare-med-at-fordomme-en-karrierekvinde-for-ikke-at-vare-den-der-altid-henter-og-bringer-sine-born/

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #539 on: April 21, 2016, 10:38:06 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3551310/Crown-Princess-Mary-Denmark-s-birthday-portraits-Princess-Isabella.html

Princess Isabella turns nine.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: