Royal Gossip
May 27, 2018, 09:01:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CP Frederik and Mary: News & Pics  (Read 291960 times)
My2Pence
gossip insider

« Reply #500 on: December 27, 2015, 02:46:32 pm »

Letizia has a stylist, she was working in cosmo of all places when Letizia employed her. And their staff is not minimal. Though they do not pay directly most people so is difficult to quantify.

http://www.elmundo.es/loc/2015/05/16/555640c0ca474170698b458f.html And the news reporting are true because she was invited to the reception for the national day.

Thank you! It must be like her hairdresser, who would appear to be unpaid but HAS to be. She shows up at like 6am, and who would do that for free?
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #501 on: December 27, 2015, 08:20:27 pm »

Fred, Mary and the children appear to be having a great time in the sun. It's a real break and they will hopefully come back refreshed

I hope they (and especially the children) ARE having a great time, Rosella, but in the photos we have seen, none of them appear to be very smiley or overly happy.

They did bring an entourage, including a life coach, which is odd.

Oh, yes, I keep forgetting about that life coach, My2Pence.  Who is that for?  Fred?  Mary?  Both of them as a couple?  It is indeed odd that the crown prince couple would need a life coach as their lives are pretty well mapped out for them already.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #502 on: December 27, 2015, 11:15:46 pm »

Another photo, this time of Fred and Christian on the beach. They're certainly spending a lot of time in the water!

http://d3lp4xedbqa8a5.cloudfront.net/s3/digital-cougar-assets/wd/2015/12/23/1450848035382_Prince-Fred.jpg?width=690&height=&mode=crop&anchor=topcenter&quality=75
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #503 on: December 29, 2015, 02:44:38 pm »

I hope the Crown Prince family is on a plane back home.  What a miserable holiday this seemed to be.    huh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #504 on: December 29, 2015, 10:05:17 pm »

If you like the beach their holiday is awesome and moreso if you live all the year somewhere like Denmark.

I prefer a cold Christmas and dislike the beach so for me it would be miserable as you say but I doubt they would agree!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #505 on: December 29, 2015, 10:47:35 pm »

^Yes, definitely, I do not wish to spend three weeks at a beach; but have you ever seen a more glum group of people on holiday?  It did not appear they were happy about their beach vacation, either.
HC
Countess

« Reply #506 on: December 30, 2015, 08:33:12 pm »

I suspect CP Mary to be enjoining some weeks in her homecountry.  flower
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #507 on: January 12, 2016, 03:40:08 pm »

Crown Princess Mary is back to taking on engagements.  Now that Henrik has retired, it is being said that Frederick and Mary will be upping their engagements considerably.   

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3395334/Crown-Princess-Mary-enjoys-group-hug-young-heart-patients.html
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #508 on: January 12, 2016, 05:15:35 pm »

She has a real connection with the children, you can tell from the picture of the Crown Princess with the little boy in the arms of his mother (?)...he is reaching out.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #509 on: January 27, 2016, 02:15:58 am »

Princess Mary attends Children Heart Foundation scholarship ceremony
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2016/01/princess-mary-attends-children-heart.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #510 on: January 29, 2016, 07:59:11 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3422107/Crown-Princess-Mary-looks-chic-sparkles-sequin-Women-Deliver-conference-Denmark.html

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #511 on: January 29, 2016, 08:07:09 pm »

Hands in pockets while talking to someone... That would have earned me the scorn of my parents, and rightly so.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #512 on: February 05, 2016, 03:13:14 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3432643/There-s-Mary-44th-birthday-44-facts-didn-t-know-favourite-princess.html

Mary takes her royal duties seriously, in my opinion, and has lived up to her role.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #513 on: February 05, 2016, 05:01:58 pm »

6. She had her mother’s wedding ring sewn into her wedding dress in order to have it close to her heart.

Now THAT is how you honour a late parent. Take note William.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #514 on: February 05, 2016, 06:42:11 pm »

At royaldish they loathe her so much, but to me she does her duty and does it well. No drama, no major scandals; she just does her job and does it well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #515 on: February 05, 2016, 09:32:28 pm »

Agreed. She seems to like the work she does with children and the anti-bullying program, her UN work for women's health and overall supporting her husband and her new family and country (Danish fashion, Danish art & design).

We will never know how she felt about Frederik, she may have been attracted to him as a prince, but at least she is making it work in a way that she doesn't just sit in her palace and whine about not having enough privacy. She goes out there. And from what I understand she has helped Frederik with overcoming some of his shy-ness. She will always be the extravert person in the relationship. That is her nature and Frederik's nature.

BTW the DM article states that Kate is seen as a 'twin' of Mary but when looking at the pictures, I notice that Mary's skirts are always a bit longer (not so much above the knee but knee-heigth), not to mention that Mary's clothes fit better and have a higher quality.
Hardly twins in my book.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #516 on: February 07, 2016, 12:28:38 am »

I do not get why some people dislike her - she works hard, dresses very well and generally puts in a good appearance.  She actually seems to do more work than Frederick.  I thinlk she is doing well.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #517 on: February 07, 2016, 09:40:08 am »

^Not sure on your last statement. I think that because of his future position, as Head of State, he has more work outside the public eye in order to prepare himself. Talking to members of government and the parliament, local politicians etc. And these meetings (and the meetings of the Council of State that he also attends) are not as 'sexy' for the press so they don't write about these meetings very often.

Some time ago I was in Denmark and during a dinner I sat next to a director of one of the largest dairy companies in Denmark and I recognized the name because that firm had just landed a big contract with a Gulf State. I congratulated him and he told me how the contract had come about and it all started with a big trade-mission. The Crown Prince headed that mission and prior to going on the mission, he had visited the factory and spoken to not just the management, but also with the people from R&D. These visits were never covered by the press.
And since these trade missions often involve dozens of companies, I am sure that the Crown Prince also visited some of the other participants. Perhaps not all, just the big ones, or the small ones, or the start-ups etc.

So I am careful saying that Mary is working harder than Frederik. Because I think that a lot of work Frederik does, is just not visible because these meetings are behind closed doors and are just not as 'sexy' at the visits of Mary (you can only write so much about a grey suit and a blue tie).
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #518 on: February 11, 2016, 04:23:50 pm »

^ It is good to hear that he is working behind the scenes.  For a long while he has appeared depressed and detached, and Mary has been the one in the public eye.   But in the last year Frederick has seemed much better and happier.  No doubt there are many changes going on behind the scenes as Denmark prepares for a new monarch just as GB is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3437977/Princess-Mary-sits-row-Copenhagen-Fashion-Week-support-one-favourite-designers.html

Looking stylish as ever. ^
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #519 on: February 11, 2016, 08:04:13 pm »

That pink dress she wore for the state visit of the Chinese president...wonderful! The blue dress for the Bambi Awards was also great.

The red one with the ruffles was worn for the festivities in Amsterdam for the dinner that was offered by the Dutch government IIRC. Not my favourite.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: