Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:47:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie accepts bloody jewels  (Read 5549 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 08:24:36 pm »

I'm sure many a royal have accepted gifts as to not cause a incident while on tour ,packed them away, then once home some Palace staff was ordered to put them quietly away in the Royal collection or one of the Palaces closets, but they've never seen the light of day and never been reported on.

What was she to do....say NO in front of the host Country?

ot/Maybe the DailyMail is mad that the Queen did not give Kate a tiara for her birthday.  So they are bitching and bashing Sophie.
Notice every other Royal falls victim to the DailyMail bashing.....EXCEPT Prince William and Kate since marriage.

[/URL]
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 12:12:17 am »

Yes he does work for both of them.
Thnxs.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 03:19:42 am »

Notice every other Royal falls victim to the DailyMail bashing.....EXCEPT Prince William and Kate since marriage.

Which is why you will never convince me that Charles is behind any of this; he might want a streamlined monarchy, but not where the rest of the members get bashed, not at the expense of any member. Even Charles has been getting bashed, along with Camilla since day one of the engagement and quite frankly I honestly refuse to think that Charles would arrange to have himself bashed by the DM. I wonder if Kate gets screamed at if stuff like this comes out. Would explain her messed up looks at each new engagement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 10:24:10 am »

.....someone in the Palace is exposing Kate......look at the Daily Mail article today about Kate not being truthful about gifts,.........I'm actually in shock, DailyMail ask questions of their precious Kate

[/URL]
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 09:50:02 pm »

Yup and it hasn't been even a year since "the wedding of the century" shifty

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 09:54:07 pm »

I'm wondering if the story on Sophie was released first as a buffer for PW and Kate's gift grab....so the public would say oh look everyone does it.....

Something is fishy why Sophie's gift story came up when it did, when she supposedly got the present weeks ago.

If Sophie got all those freebie clothes and dresses from "individuals" listed on Kate's gift list..the press would be screaming bloody murder!!!!

[/URL]
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 03:41:11 am »

I'm wondering if the story on Sophie was released first as a buffer for PW and Kate's gift grab....so the public would say oh look everyone does it.....

Something is fishy why Sophie's gift story came up when it did, when she supposedly got the present weeks ago.

If Sophie got all those freebie clothes and dresses from "individuals" listed on Kate's gift list..the press would be screaming bloody murder!!!!

You're right SG. Sophie's blood jewels story is used as a softening blow for W&K's current 'problems' with the gifts they received during their US-Canada tour.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 01:32:18 am »

Which is why you will never convince me that Charles is behind any of this; he might want a streamlined monarchy, but not where the rest of the members get bashed, not at the expense of any member. Even Charles has been getting bashed, along with Camilla since day one of the engagement and quite frankly I honestly refuse to think that Charles would arrange to have himself bashed by the DM. I wonder if Kate gets screamed at if stuff like this comes out. Would explain her messed up looks at each new engagement.

All I can say is the truth will come out.. it always does.

Who do you think leaked the stories about Edward and Ardent ?

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2012, 02:50:45 am »

I believe the Ardent rage situation was Pr.Charles sponsored, but made to look otherwise . He wanted Pr.Edward brought into the fold, working for the FIRM and working quietly. I believe that.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 02:53:12 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2012, 06:10:51 pm »

You're right SG. Sophie's blood jewels story is used as a softening blow for W&K's current 'problems' with the gifts they received during their US-Canada tour.

Brilliant analysis!  thumbsup
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: