Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:44:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry to visit Belize, Jamaica & Bahamas  (Read 11766 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2012, 12:07:47 pm »

yeah they say an image say's more then a thousand words
but in some cases a caption is needed for the pic's nevertheless

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2012, 10:07:45 pm »

he was wonderful in this trip!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2012, 06:12:22 pm »

Prince Harry’s recent tour of the Caribbean was hailed as a great success, but did he enjoy it a little too much?
His aunt, the Princess Royal, handed out the prizes at the Whitley Awards for International Nature Conservation this week.
One of the winners was Lisel Alamilla, the minister of forestry, fisheries and sustainable development in Belize. She tells Mandrake: “When I went up to collect my award, Princess Anne asked me about my home country of Belize and said how Prince Harry had been there recently.
“I replied, 'I know – he had a lot of fun.’ She made a wry look and said, quite forcefully, 'We sent him there to work.’”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9258064/Dame-Kelly-Holmes-struggles-to-dress-for-the-Duchess-of-Cambridge-at-Olympic-Ball.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2012, 06:58:05 pm »

Its sad to see hardworking people fawn over a lazy bun.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2012, 07:04:52 pm »

I don't think I get what you mean.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: