Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 11:36:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What colour is your aura ?  (Read 5323 times)
Mada
Baroness

« on: January 04, 2012, 10:17:14 pm »

What Color Is Your Aura?
Your Result: Violet
You are the most sensitive and wisest of the colors, artistic, magical, and spiritual.  You believe in the goodness of the world.  Violets have great imagination and often become the artists, designers, architects, and writers of the world.
Result Breakdown:
81% Violet
68% Pink
34% Green
27% Red
27% Orange
27% Blue
0% Yellow
0% Brown
Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_color_is_your_aura_2

Nice quiz. Pretty accurate as fas as I am concerned as I had my aura (violet-pink-cobalt blue) pictured.

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:49 pm »

What Color Is Your Aura?
You are the most sensitive and wisest of the colors, artistic, magical, and spiritual.  You believe in the goodness of the world.  Violets have great imagination and often become the artists, designers, architects, and writers of the world.
Result Breakdown:
88% Violet
55% Green
28% Pink
22% Blue
22% Orange
0% Brown
0% Red
0% Yellow
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 10:44:58 pm »

^It could not have been another colour for you Gaeskywalker ! easter-wink

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
anobserver
courtier

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 10:45:19 pm »

I'm Violet, too! These things are so fun easter-egg-basket
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 12:15:18 am »

Orange
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 04:08:57 pm »

Very close to truth - I work too much, as my husband tells me  Embarrassed

What Color Is Your Aura?

Your Result: Brown

You are the color of the Earth, and more grounded and reliable than any other color. Browns are concerned with growth and hard work. They are the protectors of others, and often great builders. Browns need to accomplish things and do well in business and industry.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:11:01 pm by AnaBolena » Logged

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 01:29:28 am »

Your Result: Pink

You are tender, romantic, and shy. You have great compassion, grand dreams, and are the type of person often described as "in love with love." Pinks love art, music, great literature, beauty, and romance. They are generous with their money, giving much to charity, and often work in the arts.

fit's me sorta easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 02:16:17 am »

Blue. winter cold

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 04:38:56 am »

What Color Is Your Aura?
Your Result: Green
You are compassionate and kind, a lover of animals and people.  Greens are fierce protectors of the planet, and are friendly, reliable and strong.  They quietly and unassumingly try to change the world for the better.
Result Breakdown:
100% Green
25% Brown
25% Pink
20% Blue
20% Violet
20% Red
0% Yellow
0% Orange

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 05:41:01 am »

Your Result: Red

You are powerful and passionate. You have great energy and excitement and strive to be the best at everything you do. Reds are born leaders, and often thrive in sports, politics, and competitive business environments.
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 08:36:52 pm »

What Color Is Your Aura?
Your Result: Green
You are compassionate and kind, a lover of animals and people.  Greens are fierce protectors of the planet, and are friendly, reliable and strong.  They quietly and unassumingly try to change the world for the better.
Result Breakdown:
83% Green
44% Blue
44% Violet
28% Brown
28% Yellow
0% Orange
0% Red
0% Pink

Lol that fits. When I was in labor with my daughter, I went for a walk and with every contraction I kept swearing about mother nature being mad at us because there was litter everywhere.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:41:03 pm by AlisVolatPropriis » Logged

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Sassy
royal watcher

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 03:21:02 pm »

What Color Is Your Aura?
Your Result: Yellow
You are smart, open-minded, and enthusiastic.  You love to learn!  Optimistic about life and easygoing, yellows are like the sun--bright, inspired, and warm.  They are lifelong students, and often do well in math, medicine, and the sciences.
Result Breakdown:
86% Yellow
86% Green
69% Orange
43% Pink
34% Red
34% Blue
0% Violet
0% Brown
Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_color_is_your_aura_2

Apart from I do well in math, medicine and sciences it got it right. easter-egg-basket
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 08:17:55 pm »

Your Result: Red

You are powerful and passionate. You have great energy and excitement and strive to be the best at everything you do. Reds are born leaders, and often thrive in sports, politics, and competitive business environments.

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
ariadne
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2012, 04:14:33 pm »

What Color Is Your Aura?
Your Result: Blue
You are quiet, cool, and calm.  You love your solitude and have no trouble standing alone.  Blues are sensitive, truthful, spiritual, and intuitive--they often show signs of clairvoyance and ESP.  They are the professors, detectives, and spiritual mediums of the world.
Result Breakdown:
81% Blue
54% Orange
54% Violet
34% Brown
34% Pink
0% Yellow
0% Red
0% Green
AmericanGirl
royal watcher

Ahh forums they bring out the best/worst in people

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 07:29:27 pm »

What Color Is Your Aura?

You are the most sensitive and wisest of the colors, artistic, magical, and spiritual. You believe in the goodness of the world. Violets have great imagination and often become the artists, designers, architects, and writers of the world.

Yeah, I knew I'd get this one.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 07:31:21 pm by AmericanGirl » Logged

sassafras
Countess

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 03:15:47 am »

What Color Is Your Aura?
Result Breakdown:
88% Violet
44% Red
28% Green
28% Pink
22% Blue
0% Brown
0% Orange
0% Yellow
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 12:45:19 am »

What Color Is Your Aura?
88%
You are the most sensitive and wisest of the colors, artistic, magical, and spiritual. You believe in the goodness of the world. Violets have great imagination and often become the artists, designers, architects, and writers of the world.
28%
Brown
28%
Green
22%
Red
22%
Orange
22%
Blue
0%
Yellow
0%
Pink
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 01:45:21 am by akasha2411 » Logged

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2013, 01:47:14 am »

At the moment I'm guessing it's dark grey bordering on black, with some red stripes mixed i to it here and there!
I'm not I a good mood Angry

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2013, 02:02:50 am »

It must be the day because I have been in a bad mood all day.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2013, 02:46:15 am »

If I were a romance novelist I would say that my aura is currently the of a darkening sky just before the storm comes.

In other words: I'm tired and I'm cranky  tehe

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: