Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:20:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help  (Read 1339 times)
rollinginthesouth
Countess

« on: December 18, 2011, 11:28:59 pm »

I'm feeling very conflicted right now. I'm on a website that documents all of Diana's affairs, and I must say that I'm ashamed! I understand that her marriage was a sham and looked for affection and love from another man, but did he (they) have to be married?! As a wife of a cheating man, I would have thought that would have been a  bignono for her when looking for a lover, but she was with married men anyway! And harassed Oliver Hoare when he decided to breakup with her!  And didn't he have children of his own? I fault the men as well in this, but I feel like Diana would have never of done that to another married women when she herself knew what if felt like to be cheated on and the emotional/psychological/physical effects it can have! I just feel so conflicted on what I think of her character right now...

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 12:55:01 am »

Diana probably thought if she can't be 'em she might as well join 'em.  Let's face it, she herself said no one decent would take her on with her baggage, so I suppose she took affection where she found it.  Diana gave her all for this country and her husband and what did she get in return, yup, her husband's mistress taking her place not only in history but even at the wedding of her son.  So I can understand her if not condone her.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 01:57:11 am »

Diana admitted to ONE affair with that louse ... who sold her out for a few pieces of gold.

Both Will Carling and Oliver Hoare deny they ever slept with her... it was Will Carling's ex wife who used the allegation to get more out of her divorce.

No clue about the phone calls, it may have been her.  She did have issues during her most emotional times.

She talked about Barry M in the book, and how kind and funny he had been, and was devistated when Charles told her about his death, just as the car door opened when they arrived at an event they were attending (what a nice chap Charles is..)  Barry M was a good bloke, who was sweet to everyone in his circle.

Anyone who thinks Charles only bedded Camilla during his marriage must be a tad naive.

Janet Jenkins from Canada, gives a different story about the "great love"

They both made mistakes, but he made his as someone nearly 13yrs older than her, and she was a 19yr old girl.

He knew full well he did not love her, and should have told her about Camilla, and the arrangement she was about to enter into.

He should not have used her in this way, he ruined her life.

Diana was human, she made her mistake, she admitted to that in the Panorama interview.

She was not perfect, as her brother said, but did share a lot about herself to help others.

I dont condone what she did or didnt do in this regard... but suffer the poor soul, so young, and then told by her husband when she was age 23, he would no longer be sleeping with her, her breeding days were over.

I rather think I might not have done as well as Diana did with those circumstances.

I would be horrified if my daughter was treated in this way.

Awesome post Mooster !

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:04:23 am by Tatiana » Logged

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 02:28:01 am »

Thank you Tatiana  hug  I have three daughters, the youngest is almost 19 yrs old...if she was treated in the same way as Diana, I would want to string her husband up by his unmentionables and as for the Camilla character, I'd probably smash her face in  sauer

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 03:10:26 am »

Thank y'all for the responses. I looked further into the website and they seem to be anti-Diana. Also, they got their info from a pro-cheating website so that all puts a spin to it. I do still feel conflicted with the married men part, but I do think she lived wonderfully under the pressure and life she had. But coming from a very Christian home in a very Christian part of the US with parents that ended up splitting from infidelity I feel more offended by any type of adultery whether it be out of loneliness or not. I do wonder who she would have ended up marrying if she hadn't of passed. I don't think it would have been Dodi.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 01:08:54 am »

She told her best friend Rosa Monkton, a day or so before she died that she "needed another marriage like she needed a bad rash".

Mr Al Fayed is responsible for pushing this story forward, I doubt very much that Diana was in love with Dodi.

She was in love with Hasnat Khan.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 04:51:35 pm »

Tatiana, I agree Diana was in love with Hasnat Khan.

http://scandalouswoman.blogspot.com/2008/03/diana-dodi-and-hasnat.html

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: