Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 08:03:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here likes the Kardashians or their show?  (Read 2583 times)
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« on: December 18, 2011, 03:06:47 am »

I enjoy the show but I don't like their image so much anymore. Like Kris Jenner has come out to be such a horrid stage mom that it's not even funny. And what was up with Rob Kardashian trying to defend the show as real and ends with moralistic lessons?  tehe :bullcrap: I get a better life lesson watching an episode of Skins (UK edition) than watching one min. of the Kardashians. I notice that they sort of do after-school special parodies on their show, but that's it. And the episode where they made out that Rob Kardashian was a binge eater with a serious problem really offended me. Because obviously, it was faked, and he's in great shape. I'm very overweight with this serious problem I've been struggling with for years. They could've at least had him fake bulimia with his figure. And the one episode where they did a parody of Intervention where Kim was supposedly a shop-a-holic and even she made a joke about it in the confessional, it did make me laugh :easter-lol: I have to admit. But the Kardashians are getting too defensive over their brand lately and maybe they just need to end their reality show and that's probably why they are acting the way that they are because they know it might be coming to an end soon.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 08:03:15 am »

I've watched it, but then I've watch the Price is Right, too, hither and fro.  Will I do it again?  Probably not, but I shouldn't comment on something I've never seen.  I have absolutely no beef with the Kardashians.  They cost me nothing, and produce 'entertainment' for some.  There is no law against it. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 02:13:15 am »

I agree with everything said in the following link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq0FxwAlP_c

laugh tehe easter-lol

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 04:16:43 am »

Like tonight's episode, Kourtney jumped on her faux husband, Scott about not being a serious Jew and making out like she was a good little, Christian girl.  It made me want to barf ick

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 03:32:06 am »

I don't watch the show @ all.  I have no respect for everything Kardashians... sauer

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 04:20:01 am »

Yeah but you've must have heard things about them that concern you though.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 06:35:48 am »

They are untalented fluff... created by their untalented mother, sold by their mother, they are what is wrong with TV today.

Bubble Gum for the mind.

They are of no consequence whatsoever, to anyone with half a brain. ..  but that's just my opinion.

I would rather eat wet cardboard than watch this dross. ick
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 06:37:58 am by Tatiana » Logged

Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 06:57:31 am »

Yeah but you've must have heard things about them that concern you though.

Nothing but trash.   Lips Sealed  I've never watched their so-called show.

DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 02:41:36 pm »

Accidentally seen bits of this and couldn't watch. I am surprised to hear the show is still being filmed!  Shocked Just a guess based on this:

http://people.com/tv/kim-kardashian-doctors-fear-third-pregnancy-severe-complications/

Another baby?!  wopedo That explains it then. I was sure Kanye was going to name his son 'Yeezus' but he takes things literally. Now he's probably looking for a virgin named Mary or Maria to be the surrogate.

Sophie
courtier

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 04:48:11 pm »

They remind me of a circus act.  Less than zero interest in them.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 06:16:36 pm »

The most amazing this about The Kardashians is that they've been on the air (I just checked) since 2007!!!  The longest running reality tv series in the country.  This is their TWELFTH season.  Somebody's watching, evidently.  They must be worth zillions.  Only in America...

Out of curiosity, I checked Kim's net worth.  Well, as close as one can get.  She makes $50M a year now. Shocked  It's not a tv show, it's an empire.

http://www.ibtimes.com/kim-kardashians-net-worth-exposed-after-robbery-11m-jewelry-gunpoint-paris-2425368
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 06:19:57 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 06:32:29 pm »

i watch its  good background noise when you're cleaning or surfing the net. I know some think Kim K is dim ,but she's all about her  brand her she's doing something right and mama Kris she tuned that sex tape into Kardashians empire

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 06:49:03 pm »

^Yep.  Kim K. is stupid like a fox.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 12:37:04 pm »

Poor fox!  easter-lol

I don't like them. There is always a circus around them but they seem to like it. I know they are popular anyway.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 01:58:22 pm »

To be super duper accurate, the OJ Simpson trial turned the Kardashians into an empire.  That's when the first domino fell for that family's rise to celebrity mega-status. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2016, 01:08:29 am »

Thing is, they kind of live the life that a lot of other people would like. Making idiots of themselves, being brazenly materialistic, and loving every minute of it. Reveling and basically enjoying the life of the shameless while always coming out on top.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2016, 02:32:36 am »

the Kardashians are what is wrong with the world today - hyped by the media - for what?  They do nothing yet they are making millions!  Never watched them - never will
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2016, 08:16:21 am »

^ What  gets me the most about the Karmiddletons, er Kartrashians, is their determination to lie to the people to get money fame etc. The lies I am talking about are the constant fabrication of themselves via conning people with their never-ending quest to be sex goddesses via their plastic surgeons. Then they lie about having the plastic surgery.  I do wonder if they lie to themselves and to each other. It just doesn't stop. It's ridiclous. But that seems to be the way many females are nowadays. They buy their curves (breasts and bums and lips) and then parade around in photoshopped pics on IG Facebook etc. Shocked It's pathetic, really.  They are fake and then parade around as sex goddesses.  This and their disrespectful behaviour towards their parents gets me. They are too bad of an influence on children and teens. It's as if they body shame themselves.  :thumbsdown:It's much to much for me. thumbsdown I don't even find them entertaining to laugh at their behavior is too appalling.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:26:21 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2016, 08:39:23 am »

What I *despise* the most is how the Kardashians have made Krazy Kanye far more famous. Kim dresses like a 'lady of the night' and it's been one deranged thing after another with these people. That lunatic fashion show and obscene outfits (worn by the Kardashians) and it's too much.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2016, 08:41:45 am »

^ tehe Krazy Kanye tehe I do so hope those two beautiful little children don't grow up to be like their parents but rather like themselves and their themselves is a whole lot better than the sleezy shyt we have all been subjected to for far too many years now from their crazy family. ...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:44:58 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: