Royal Gossip
November 20, 2018, 12:46:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles and Camz to visit Canada in 2012  (Read 1651 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: December 15, 2011, 01:18:00 am »

http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Charles+Camilla+visit+Sask+during+2012+Royal+visit/5858712/story.html

No doubt Canadians will stay away in droves as they did last time. tehe

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 04:44:46 pm »

Its like they are setting themselves up for press ''failure'' , their trip is bound to be compared to that of W&K .They should have left OZ & Canada of the list .
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 12:49:36 am »

Totally agree Rogue!

Canadians have no fondness for this man and his partner, for the most part.

Kate2
royal watcher

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 02:20:52 pm »

Being a strong Royalist and Canadian, this is the pair that I want least to come out here! They also have the nerve to go to NZ??? This is the first I've read of their coming, but they were a flop the last time and will be this time as well. Catherine and William , with their trip, did NOT pave the way, for this one... Even Sophie and Edward, would be better, IMO..Did you all read the comments with that link?? Tells the tale..
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 01:35:05 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1PUpoqriGk&feature=related

Canadian's .. their newspapers .. what they think of Charles and Camilla...

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 05:30:21 am »

For me, Canada has no place in the Empire.  J'adore Canada and all their people because I have lived on their border for a very long time before becoming a Californian.

They realllllly don't want the English anymore.  We (the Colonies) did that in the 1700s, they're kinda doing it now.  And, if that's not enough, good luck in Quebec.

I have zero problem with Camilla. She married the man she loves. Let them enjoy stomping all over England, but get the heck out of north America, you guys.  Just get out.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 12:29:58 am »

Its like they are setting themselves up for press ''failure'' , their trip is bound to be compared to that of W&K .They should have left OZ & Canada of the list .

Well, someone has to go and frankly I don't see how on earth William and Kate could go without both countries going republican. Canada and Oz are two of the most high risk for a Republic and I don't think they are going ot stay for too long. I think they might end up pretty much leaving after the Jubilee.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 01:47:16 am »

William and Kate are very popular in Canada and other Commonwealth countries.

HM is hoping they can be a more positive influence than Charles and Camilla ever will.

I do not see Canada leaving The Commonwealth in the near future..

However Quebec is welcome to leave Canada ... no loss there.

It is British by the way... and remember the Canadians did burn down the White House in 1812  tehe

Camilla stomped her way through two marriages, four children and two spouses.. of course she is entitled to be happy Shocked

(sarcasm intended)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 01:52:38 am by Tatiana » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: