Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:28:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gaga and Diana, Princess of Wales  (Read 1099 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: December 15, 2011, 01:11:15 am »

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-in-las-vegas/lady-gaga-fear-of-dying-like-princess-di-inspires-new-track

"Gaga has had dreams about dying the same way as her and has genuine fears that her fame could literally kill her, either in a chase or at the hands of crazies." ~ Source close on Lady Gaga's fear of dying like Princess Diana.

royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 03:09:17 am »

Even if she did die like Diana, it wouldn't be the same as far as the impact on the world.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 04:15:30 am »

Just another cry for attention... please, *female dog*.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 01:14:10 am »

Even if she did die like Diana, it wouldn't be the same as far as the impact on the world.

I agree, Diana is still missed, and billions watched her funeral.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 04:03:02 am »

Gaga immediately removed from my iPod.  How stupid can you get?  Pretty stupid, I guess.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2011, 06:51:29 am »

I'm still wondering if Lady Gaga is really a good choice for a public, gay rights advocate for the current civil rights issue. I mean wouldn't it be easier for the gays to be accepted if they had more  subtle leaders. I mean I know Gaga is a bisexual female but her appearance is more like a female impersonator. I mean it's good that DADT got overturned but I'm always concerned about celebs who get into politics.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: