Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:47:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate M and PrWilliam to embark on exotic trip to mark Queen’s Diamond Jubilee  (Read 26525 times)
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2011, 06:34:12 pm »

I'm just glad Tuvalu is, in a way, back on the map. I love it!
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2011, 09:44:08 pm »

Now I am back to my dilemma,

Half of me wants Kate to wear something like this http://db3.stb.s-msn.com/i/4D/55C835717963B29538B02FC21422.jpg just for the reaction and the press having to spin it.

But then the other half wants her to represent us Brits well  sigh

This is the moment she really does need a Dresser because she wold tell Kate was is appropriate for this trip and what isn't  xmas_mousiekins

rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 10:12:56 pm »

Half of me wants Kate to wear something like this http://db3.stb.s-msn.com/i/4D/55C835717963B29538B02FC21422.jpg just for the reaction and the press having to spin it.
That girl had the most oddest cheek shape. They look like jowls! So odd.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 10:24:25 pm »

Plus Kate isn't getting the joy of going to the Bahamas or the tropics, her favorite possible place.

Oh yes she wished to go to the Bahamas didn't she

Original reports said William and Kate were to go to the Caribbean

Aww Poor Kate.

Interesting thought of the Cambs being in Asia, would she dare wear her short skirts and high heels there? Oh please do!

Why not - most people I know who go there - and many Aussies do so every year - wear short clothes etc.  These aren't the Saudi Arabian type strict countries but ones that are used to westerners wearing very little in the way of clothing.

hmm and who's going to do South Africa?
Or is that not on the list?
I thought I read that somewhere.. dontknow or maybe I'm confusing it with Zambia..
So HM and Phillip are staying in Britain the whole time?
Harry and the Wessexes are definitely getting a fun tour (I'm slightly envious really)
shows how much HM likes them I think..
Nice trips to the Caribbean  easter-wink

South Africa may not have invited anyone and it isn't one of the Queen's realms but a republic and one that has had a chequered history with Britain over the Queen's reign.  In addition both William and Harry have been there a number of times over recent years.

I am pleased to see Charles going to Canada, Australia and New Zealand (and PNG - which only yesterday had a 7.3 earthquake).  He hasn't been here since 2005 and it will be good to see Camilla with him.

This is the moment she really does need a Dresser because she wold tell Kate was is appropriate for this trip and what isn't  xmas_mousiekins

That would be fine for day wear in Singapore or Malaysia.

She should have a dresser for the more formal occasions but for a day visit that would be a good dress.

Please do not TRIPLE post especially when you are still within the editing period - thankyou, posts merged - MK
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:48:16 pm by mousiekins » Logged
benign
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 10:37:51 pm »

hope not...those granny dresses that shes been wearing lately would definitely come in handy when she visits Malaysia and Singapore...
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 12:05:33 am »

Regional and overseas visits to mark the Diamond Jubilee, 14 December 2011

Her Majesty has asked that these visits include the following:

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea

The Prince of Wales: Channel Islands, Isle of Man

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Malaysia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu

Prince Harry: Belize, Jamaica, The Bahamas

The Duke of York: India

The Earl and Countess of Wessex: Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Gibraltar, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago

The Princess Royal: Mozambique, Zambia

The Duke of Gloucester: British Virgin Islands, Malta

The Duke of Kent: Falkland Islands, Uganda
Get rid of them ALL, but leave Harry. snob  easter-wink
Harry is going to the islands wasn't there a prediction here that he might marry someone from the beautiful islands.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 12:16:34 am »

Note how the Wessex couple are in actuality doing more visits to more countries and while the rest of the RF is in the West, in fact, go figure, William and Kate are being sent to the Far East. Singapore is the strictest country in the world when it comes to stuff like smoking, drinking, and I am optimistic that the Cambridges will obviously know how to behave, but once the people of Singapore find out more about her tawdry past, it will be considered an insult. Plus Kate isn't getting the joy of going to the Bahamas or the tropics, her favorite possible place.

You are not wrong they better watch out what their luggage contains when visiting places like Singapore, because if they are anything like Indonesia when it comes to drugs, then they better keep UG away.

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

rollinginthesouth
Countess

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 12:23:36 am »

HAHAHA, KEZZA!!!  laugh I wonder if Kate has a fear of drug cops and dogs engrained in her.

"Something as curious as the monarchy won't survive unless you take account of people's attitudes. After all, if people don't want it, they won't have it." - Prince Charles
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 01:08:26 am »

My advice for Kate is not to do any favours for her Uncle while visiting these places. Dont bring anything back that he asks you to bring back for him even if it looks innocent enough. xmasshopper Thats how a lot of people get caught out drug smuggling in these places.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 01:57:59 am »

Let's not forget that as visiting dignatories their luggage won't be checked in the same way - they will have diplomatic immunity on this trip.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 02:04:01 am »

I'm sure she won't bring anyhting like that, but even if she did and does have diplomatic immunity, getting caught with druges would be a horrific scandal, so I do'nt think (and hope) that either has anything to do with drugs anyway. I just wonder IF she has learned her lesson about wearing flimsy skirts in breezy areas. Who knows what will happen, but she will mess something up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Catrina
courtier

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 05:59:20 am »

Let's not forget that as visiting dignatories their luggage won't be checked in the same way - they will have diplomatic immunity on this trip.

Diplomatic immunity is not automatic nor instant. If something were to happen, local authorities will have to check with the British ambassador to see if he approves of the immunity in each case.

Dignataries acting on their own expecting to be immune, and having it rejected by their boss, has made for some veeery embarassing cases.  shifty

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2011, 06:30:35 am »

As an official represtentative of the Queen they will have diplomatic immunity - automatically.  Their luggage won't be checked, they won't go through customs etc.

If they were making a private visit then the situation would be different - they would be VIPs but in any official capacity and then they would be subject to normal procedures.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 07:27:48 am »

Will and Kate to Malaysia and Singapore next year! This is as close as I'm gonna get to them - not that I really care  X-Mas_rolleyes
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 08:33:15 am »

Fans in Canada and America went crazy for the couple when they jetted over this summer for their first official royal visit as man and wife – so there’s no doubt locals on their latest visit will welcome them in with open arms too.................

Er...I can not speak for Canada but Americans in general did not go that crazy over William and Kate.  Except for the few American royal watchers and some actors no one cared.  Hollywood is not the capital of America.  An "official" first visit should have been to Washington DC.

It was hype mostly, I agree and I can tell you, they didn't even draw crowds in LA, there were about 8 girls standing out in front of the residence they stayed at in LA, the radio joked about it, there were no public crowds for them. The only people going to see them were the PRESS and the B and C List celebrities that wanted photos taken with or of them. They weren't that big of a deal in for the public, it was press hype, and press showing up at those events and many people that day were not even aware that PW and Kate had come to town, the general public heard drippings of news, but weren't paying close attention as to when they were going to be in town, most found out on the local newscast.  

I honestly can't see Kate liking Malaysia or Singapore unless she's allowed to stay at some glitzy posh resort with a private beach and acess to a private yacht where she can lay out in a bikini and pose for cameras.
If those two have to actually buckle down work and walk amongst people with actual hardships in either of those Countries, I'm sure they'll privately *despise* it.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 08:39:12 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 09:13:46 am »

I'm hoping Harry's trip is going welll , i don't see the jamaicans going crazy for him , jamaicans seem like a very proud bunch and i doubt they would be open to royalty.I wish Harry got NZ.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 09:31:00 am »

They adored Pr.Harry in the Caribbean the last time he was there. He was a hit.

Harry strutted his stuff on the stage of a Haiti benefit concert in Barbados after challenging donors to raise thousands to get him onto his feet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247442/Prince-Harry-ditches-ceremony-dances-Calypso-Haiti-fundraising-effort.html#ixzz1gat4Jc8h

I honestly think these days Pr.Harry is more popular with the general public, even if Pr.William and Kate get all the big promotional press.

[/URL]
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 10:27:32 am »

I think some of the countries they are visiting are pretty strict on the length of your hair and how much skin you can show too. northpole-dancer I reckon Kate was wishing it was Bali she was going too. Kate-Horror-Queen

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2011, 05:18:26 pm »

Just wait until the humidity of Singapore hits her - she'll be laid out for the duration.  Kate-Horror-Queen OH, one minute - maybe that's the plan so she has reason not to do anything.

I hope she doesn't show her knees - they aren't a good shape and she needs a dresser, which I believe she has as her color choices have changed, but she's bound to make a mess of protocols.  TCP baking cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2011, 09:16:33 pm »

I think some of the countries they are visiting are pretty strict on the length of your hair

I remember being told that when a group of students wanted to visit China, they were warned to cut their hair short because they do not let men have long hair in their country. The thing is, these countries have huge populations and Singapore is going ot be the worst possible place to send her. This is a country that literally canes people to the point of near death for spray painting, plus it's illegal to even spit on the ground in public.

and how much skin you can show too. northpole-dancer I reckon Kate was wishing it was Bali she was going too. Kate-Horror-Queen

This has to be some sort of sick prank. She's going to wear all the wrong things and I just KNOW there will be some sort of international incident. The great part is that we get to sit back and enjoy the schaden.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: