Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 06:42:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who were you in your last life?  (Read 3510 times)
Black Queen
courtier

« on: December 04, 2011, 11:41:06 pm »

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 700. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Hilarious  tehe

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/pandoraslock/who-were-you-in-a-past-life-really-good-quiz/

You Scored as Witch
You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch   
80%
New Soul.   
75%
Slave   
70%
Peasant.   
70%
Pioneer.   
60%
Royalty   
60%
Convict.   
50%
Pirate   
50%
Not human   
50%
Fortune Teller   
40%
Executioner.   
30%
Outlaw.   
25%
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:49:33 pm by Black Queen » Logged
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:53:21 pm »

Thanks for the links BlackQueen  tehe
We were both garbage colleagues XD

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 700. Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:56:26 pm by Dahlia » Logged
Lady Artemis
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 12:05:34 am »

I got this..I always do huuuh Hi

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Quebec around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 03:32:05 am »

Thanks for the links BlackQueen  tehe
We were both garbage colleagues XD

easter-lol AND WE'RE PROUD OF IT!  thumbsup  tehe

Catrina
courtier

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 05:49:09 am »

I got royalty.
Of course  easter-wink
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 09:18:45 am »

You Scored as Witch

You were a witch in a past life and therefore possessed an inherent ability to shape the environment around you. Many people respected and admired you for your abilities but a small few instead found themselves threatened by your presence. You died consumed by flames at the stake in full knowledge that you would live again.

Witch    
   85%
Fortune Teller    
   75%
Pioneer.    
   60%
Royalty    
   60%
Peasant.    
   60%
Slave    
   55%
Not human    
   50%
Pirate    
   45%
Convict.    
   35%
New Soul.    
   30%
Executioner.    
   25%
Outlaw.    
   25%
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 04:52:00 pm »

Test nr 1
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1075. Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.
Do you remember now?
 huh euh nope I don't remember anything from that life at all
And test nr 2
You Scored as Slave

You were a slave in a past life and lived a long and grueling life of servitude before you finally escaped and made your way to freedom. You died barefoot on the road with the wind blowing in your hair (by means of natural disaster or extreme environmental conditions) which was fine by you because you always knew that the day you died, you would die free.

Slave    
   85%
Fortune Teller    
   80%
Peasant.    
   70%
New Soul.    
   65%
Witch    
   60%
Royalty    
   60%
Pirate    
   55%
Pioneer.    
   50%
Outlaw.    
   40%
Executioner.    
   35%
Convict.    
   30%
Not human    
   25%

eerr, ok then! that's nice to know... I think... blink laugh
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 04:57:20 pm by akasha2411 » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 12:59:40 am »

Royalty 95%
Pretty cool quiz thnxs BQ. thankyou
In one of those quizzes a longtime ago. I got ones in a past life I sold peppers in India. easter-lol

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 06:51:01 pm »

easter-lol AND WE'RE PROUD OF IT!  thumbsup  tehe

reindeerdance   tehe

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 06:55:58 pm »

I found ages ago a site that told you your past life in more detail depending on astro aspects, sadly I haven't been able to find that site again  sob

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: