Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 09:08:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Future Wife!  (Read 162001 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #460 on: July 28, 2015, 04:13:56 pm »

that is an oddly specific dream and a very good piece for gossip. thank you for it  flower
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2015, 01:55:50 pm »

Thank you Ariel!

I did a quick tarot reading on Prince Harry's future love. I've read some of the tarot readings in the other thread and I was interested to see if I could get the same results. Here are the cards that appeared in the session:

1. Knight of Wands 2. Eight of Pentacles 3. Eight of Cups 4. Judgement 5. The Hermit 6. Ten of Cups 7. Queen of Pentacles 8. Eight of Swords 9. Seven of Swords 10. The Lovers.

First of all what I see is a woman (Queen of Pentacles) which is wonderful because she's the only woman to appear in the reading. The first impression I get from her is that she is a very hard worker (Queen of Pentaces, Knight of wands and the Eight of Pentacles). She's a quick learner in regards to her job, and I get the feeling that she is working a professional job and that there is a level of independence in her job but is not in a management position. I'm not sure what kind of job she is working, but I think it involves money in some way and travel. The cards don't indicate to me how or when she meets Prince Harry, only that she's been searching for love and happiness (The hermit and the Ten of Cups). Being a career woman, I feel like she pushed her love life to the background while she pursued her career goals and she's probably been feeling lonely. When I see the eight of cups, I don't see an ending which is what this card could indicate but instead I see a new beginning with her life taking an unexpected turn when she does meet Prince Harry. The eight of cups shows a person walking away from his cups under the light of the moon and I just get the feeling with this card at first, they try to keep their romance a secret but the next card the Judgement card tells me that the world will find out about it. And it will be a big announcement to the world. I get the feeling that she will be popular in the media (possibly more than Kate) and that the paparazzi will follow her around. She won't like this ( Eight of Swords) and this card tells me that she will feel trapped. I have every confidence that she will handle this well and when I see the 7 of Swords, I get the feeling that Prince Harry and the girl will be sneaky in how they get around the media and the intrusion. Overall, it's true love between this woman and Prince Harry (the lovers). It feels like there is alot of love between them and a lot of happiness.

I hope this reading is similar to what other's have written about Prince Harry in his other thread or if any of the other psychics online have similar readings about Prince Harry.  thankyou

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #462 on: August 17, 2015, 07:34:03 am »

Dark_Destiny, yes it does. bid time. in my own reading the best outcome from his battle was the Lovers, although I felt that I should not draw it as something that will happen. In yours the lovers already show up, so I'd take it that he, in his heart, finally made a decision and has cut off from the Blond woman and now has a free heart to look for his Queen of Pentacles.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #463 on: August 18, 2015, 08:21:57 am »

Harry seems to have a thing for blondes. I would be surprised if he married a brunette or a redhead.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2015, 08:25:19 pm »

the next gf could be blond too  flower
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #465 on: October 28, 2015, 10:04:20 pm »

She could be blond hair because pentacles are gold.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #466 on: October 29, 2015, 08:24:34 pm »

not really, the queen of cups is the blond one in the pack. the queen of pentacles are dark haired, or white haired. the pentacles are showing that she'll be rich, have her own money, work with money, or on the financial professions, anything that deals with dealing with money. anyway, the hair color is really not the main thing. after a certain age all women dye their hair.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2015, 10:44:47 am »

^Yes that's true too. In my dreams I see P.Harry with a Brunette/Dark haired woman and I'm pretty sure it's her natural color.

spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #468 on: October 31, 2015, 04:09:43 pm »

^ what else did you see in your dreams dark_destiny?
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #469 on: June 25, 2016, 12:25:10 pm »

I think everyone is aware of P.Harry's preference for blond women however in my dreams I saw a woman with dark hair and tanned skin. I don't feel she is British or European but I feel they will meet in Britain and not overseas.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #470 on: August 10, 2016, 12:57:05 pm »

Hey, ladies, I was looking at the cards today for me and I felt like taking a look at Prince Harry’s love life, assuming that he’s still single, which may not be the case. Here’s what the cards showed up

1. Why is he still single: 7 of pentacles, He is currently taking time off from work and from all work and worldly responsibilities. He’s thinking of the value of his work, and is enjoying his time off.

2. How he can overcome the singledom: 4 of cups, He needs to be grounded in his emotions and get his head out of the clouds, say bye bye to the apathy he is in, and re-new his efforts of finding his one and only. He needs to see what’s really around him

3. What should he do to find his most perfect partner: the Sun, he needs to adopt a sunny outlook. He needs to look on the bright side of life, to view things in a positive way, and show renewed optimism in whatever he is doing to find his princess

4. Who is the right person for him: 9 of cups, She is wealthy in her own right, she is used to the finer things in life, she has already reached a higher level of personal and material fulfillment, someone who is content with where she is at this point in her life. She might be involved in trade, sales, dealings with money and material goods as part of her job. In the worst case scenario she is someone who spends money, is smug, arrogant, believes she’s above others and enjoys life with little regard for the consequences.
As both are possible, I think that the “right” person for Harry is a woman who has humbleness. If she’s humble she wouldn’t be with the nose up high.

5. Where he will find her: Page of swords, First of all - he’s bottling up his feelings and it is best for him to start speaking up. At the same time he should take his time before he reacts to someone or something. There is a secret or something he is not sharing and there are some hints as to what that is going to come out. The idea here is that - he’ll need to follow his instincts and do what he feels it’s right to do. If someone doesn’t like it, especially someone whose approval he values - so be it. Unfortunately I can’t feel a specific location. His own feet will get him where he needs to be.

6. When he will find her - 3 of swords, Between October 3rd and October 12th

7. The karmic lesson of meeting her is: Page of cups, This new person in his life will extend an invitation for him to open up emotionally and to give and accept loving feelings

Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2016, 10:13:14 am »

Thanks for posting Ariel! I love reading predictions made through tarot cards.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #472 on: November 01, 2016, 07:17:14 pm »

http://star4cast.ca/prince-harry-destined-to-be-in-the-spotlight/

Poor Prince Harry who can’t do his woo-ing or maybe just hot-dating without it ending up splattered across the media is being connected to American actress and divorcee Meghan Markle, three years his senior. She was born 4 Aug 1981 in Los Angeles so is a Leo Sun with Jupiter Saturn Moon in Libra and Venus in Virgo.

Her Venus certainly chimes with his Virgo Sun though it isn’t conjunct and her Pluto (and maybe Moon) are conjunct his Venus in Libra which will give a sizzle of passion and affection. Her Sun falls in his 8th which usually produces the kind of connection that feels ‘meant’ though it doesn’t mean it’ll last for ever.

Their relationship chart has a needs-space composite Sun square Uranus; a fire-crackling Venus Mars conjunction; and a less than lyrical composite Moon square Pluto Saturn, maybe trine Jupiter. The Sun Uranus isn’t great; nor are the sticky Moon influences. Worse is a mutually unsupportive (on an ego level) composite Mars square Neptune.

Royal romancers may need to wait for a more ideal match – and he does have tr Pluto square his Venus for another year, so who knows? He’s certainly wanting to settle down now with his Progressed Moon going through his 7th for another year plus.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #473 on: November 05, 2016, 04:55:33 am »

I just want to say that even though I don't think Meghan is suitable as a future Princess, I can't help but feel a little bit happy about all of this. My spirit guides have been spot on with everything they have told me so far, including the predictions they made about myself. I'm very thankful and grateful for my guardian angels support. At the beginning of the year, I was told by management at my work that our jobs might be outsourced. I was scared and of course I reached out to my guardian angel and was told not to worry because I will be okay. So I trusted my guardians in this and I didn't panic. My co-workers on the other had were really scared. Then in July we were told by management that our jobs were safe! And that they were going to upgrade the systems at work. And I remember when I was on vacation in May and I had a vision of me driving a brand new red SUV. I asked my guardians what I am supposed to do as I didn't have the money to buy a new car and they advised me to do nothing, that the car would come to me. And lo and behold, I am now driving a brand new Nissan SUV exactly the same model and color of that in my vision.

I am not sure if Meghan is truly the girl for Prince Harry or if it's true that they are dating and if so, if it will last. I can see Meghan taking another trip to the UK and staying at a hotel in London near Kensington Palace. My guardians at this point are not interested in royalty so I have no further information to provide. Although if she is the girl that I saw in my dreams, then I feel very sorry for her and I don't envy her at all.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #474 on: November 05, 2016, 05:20:01 am »

Funnily enough, Dark Destiny, when this story broke I remember a psychic prediction of Harry and future wife years ago and I can't remember where I read it. Was it on the astrology thread here? It involved a foreign girl with long dark hair and whoever it was saw palm trees in the vision, and bronzed skin on the girl. Everyone was quite dismissive at the time because of Harry and the blonde thing.

Also, Marjorie Orr, whom I have a lot of time for, predicted a foreign bride for Harry (though she got the date of 2015 wrong) and drew a line of Venus which incorporated a foreign bride possibly coming from the west coast of Canada down to the west coast of the US.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #475 on: November 05, 2016, 05:51:02 am »

^Yeah I remember that prediction too but I can't remember if it's in this thread. We are a talented bunch here at Royal Gossip and I think there were at least 2-3 members here including myself who made the prediction that P. Harry would date a Brunette/Dark haired woman from a different country. And I remember discussing it with someone if she would come from a commonwealth country. It's still early days yet between Meghan and P. Harry and there have been no pictures of them together. I just get that feeling if they are together, than it's going to be different than that to P.Harry's previous girlfriends. I feel that Prince Harry has moved on from the days when he used to fall out of the night clubs in the early mornings with a blond woman pictured in the car with him. I feel that he has matured and that if they were to confirm their relationship, it would be a joint charity visit to raise awareness of something. I'm not completely convinced that P.Harry will marry in the future. My best bet is a defacto relationship but  sigh I could be wrong.
Tessofthemiddletons
royal watcher

« Reply #476 on: November 29, 2016, 04:15:18 pm »

^ Dark Destiny  flower Woah that's spooky. Even to the announcement.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #477 on: December 24, 2016, 02:15:13 pm »

I often think destiny changes with the choices we make in life. Some people make choices that lead to self destruction, that becomes their destiny (self fulfilling destiny) and I think Harry is choosing a life where he goes forward without thinking before he acts and therefore there are people around him who take advantage of that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: