Royal Gossip
December 11, 2017, 07:30:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Future Wife!  (Read 187608 times)
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2015, 06:36:04 am »

^Hey, I want to be Harry's wife or gf! :ww:

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
gossip insider

« Reply #441 on: March 16, 2015, 06:42:36 am »

I meant to put wed at the end of my post, not :ww: sorry sauer Kate-Horror-Queen laundry eating cookies easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
gossip insider

« Reply #442 on: April 29, 2015, 07:11:28 am »

I really want to be Harry's wife!!! wed

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #443 on: April 29, 2015, 07:59:10 am »

We know you do, FutureDuchess! thumbsup
gossip insider

« Reply #444 on: May 14, 2015, 07:31:38 am »

Rosella hug BFF2 Kate-Horror-Queen

archduchess
courtier

« Reply #445 on: May 22, 2015, 07:36:08 pm »

don't forget to send us a wedding invitation tehe
Maya
courtier

« Reply #446 on: June 06, 2015, 03:30:41 pm »

http://www.itv.com/thismorning/hot-topics/russell-grant-to-the-rescue-astrology-stars-prince-harry

If this is the same Russell Grant who recently tweeted does that make RG an insider with inside knowledge of a possible marriage and possible connections to the BRF and the Bonas' from day one? Or possibly a man with an agenda as he has a reputation to protect if the projection of marriage from way back when doesn't come true IMO. Or none of the above would be interesting to see, the social circles in London are so small!

IMO Royal marriages seem to be fraught with politicing to the nth degree it's not a simple case of boy meets girl there a lot of interested parties involved in match making. My personal opinion if this marriage occurs then there was never a real break up it's a public PR exercise to keep the relationship on the downlow and allow Ms Bonas some breathing space IMO.

https://twitter.com/therussellgrant
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #447 on: June 06, 2015, 06:06:58 pm »

what does he say in the video - can't open it from Greece.
if things are carefully planned - how come Kate became mrs bill middleton?
Maya
courtier

« Reply #448 on: June 06, 2015, 06:54:28 pm »

Transcript

Presenter 1: And, right, let's get on to Prince Harry. Um, because he's been seen out with his girlfriend Cressida Bonas and she's been seen accompanying him to some public functions which is the first time that's happened..

Newspaper headline flash screen: Cressidas Gives A Look Of Love Daily Express

Presenter 1: Apparently they've been dating about two years...

Presenter 2: He's a Virgo

Presenter 1: And everyone's talking about is this going to get more serious are we going to see a proposal. What do you think

Presenter 2: He's a Virgo and she's an Aquarius

Russell Grant: She's an Aquarius but we have to look deeper now we don't have any of her times of birth so we cannot go deeper don't even know what her moon sign is because it's on the cusp with the little information we've got.

Presenter 1: We've got his though haven't we

Russell Grant: We've got his but we need hers too

Presenter 1: Oh OK

Russell Grant: Because it takes two to Tango.

Presenter 1: That's very true

Russell Grant : Now the planet of love is Venus and what I absolutely adore here, in fact I put, erm, this is a most joyous connection. Venus in her own sign of Libra for him is a double whammy of love she has Venus in Aquarius which is the two air signs connecting but not only that they're both in the same degree of 17 degrees. Now that to an astrologer it means exactitude, it means that the two Venus' and their chart the goddess of love absolutely connect so. In answer to this - we know astrology doesn't tell fortunes or the future despite what people might think - it's about the connection here and the potential of this relationship is enormous. Obviously I'd like Cressida's date, time, and place of birth.

Presenter 1: Cressida, if you're watching, could you phone in and let Russell know because we need your time and date.

Russell Grant: She does have an uncompromising part of her chart so she'll know what she wants from this relationship, she's no pushover, and basically a bargain has to be struck. It's a royal marriage.   

Hope that helps Ariel  flower

God only knows Ariel I just think those circles are a lot closer, sometimes too close for comfort, than could be anticipated. It seems to much of a coincidence that Russell Grant is the one making predicitions about a marriage in 2014 and a year later is associated with the very Cressida Bonas whose time, date and place of birth he doesn't seem to know. At least I guess he can ask her now and start spinning out those charts. It must be a suffocating life having to worry about who knows who, in which camp, on whose side and having to keep up appearances.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #449 on: June 06, 2015, 08:58:03 pm »

^right - that whole circle of people around Harry - much too incestuous - everyone has an agenda - being close to a royal brings benefits - so a newcomer would be blocked or have a hard time dealing with the strings that bind the group and all the intrigues

Harry does not resist this either - he follows along - does not branch out to new people so he is stuck with finding a female from this small circle or finding one who the circle approves of

Look at Cressida's life now - much more exciting and rewarding than having to pretend to be a teacher (remember that?)to create a princess worthy image - I just do not see her giving this up for princess life - Cress seems to love the attention and she seems to love the art world - not what she would have as "princess".   Maybe there were big plans for them her family and Harry's family had hopes - but Cress had her own idea of what she wants and those plans are gone now.

Cress left the theater not with Harry - but with Edward Holcroft - rumor is she and Holcroft are an item now - Harry went off without her and with Pelly and Liz.

Harry yes wants a trophy wife - problem is his idea of what a trophy is - he thinks actress - singers - famous woman - fashionable - in the tabloids - but that is not the right sort for his life. 

Are Harry's opportunities to meet a girl who likes country life and sports as he does - who would accept even enjoy a life of endless appearances and charity work - who understand duty and service - have such scrutiny and limits on her life - where does he meet such a girl?  Especially if Harry as a partner is not so great -
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #450 on: June 07, 2015, 05:09:43 pm »

if that Russel guy was that good with astrology he wouldn't make such predictions about synastry of two people without time of birth. where each other's planets fall into the other's chart and what is their geometry has as much significance as the aspects they have. if he q
was that giid he would have done birthtime rectification for her and find out the time she was most likely birn. we have exact dates of plays, performances, public apearances. in the matter of min he can find out that she was born between 9am and 10am. I'll check the tarot tonight but - doesnt it seem suspicious thar Harry went to great lengths to make sure that it is crystal clear that there will bw no reconciliation and now - after the suspicious birth and even more suspicious hiding of the Middletons  .. and voila - Harry is suddenly interested Cressida again. and everyone talks about this inatead of the adorably photoshoped pics of the two sprogs
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #451 on: June 14, 2015, 08:57:58 am »

Transcript

Presenter 1: And, right, let's get on to Prince Harry. Um, because he's been seen out with his girlfriend Cressida Bonas and she's been seen accompanying him to some public functions which is the first time that's happened..

Newspaper headline flash screen: Cressidas Gives A Look Of Love Daily Express

Presenter 1: Apparently they've been dating about two years...

Presenter 2: He's a Virgo

Presenter 1: And everyone's talking about is this going to get more serious are we going to see a proposal. What do you think

Presenter 2: He's a Virgo and she's an Aquarius

Russell Grant: She's an Aquarius but we have to look deeper now we don't have any of her times of birth so we cannot go deeper don't even know what her moon sign is because it's on the cusp with the little information we've got.

Presenter 1: We've got his though haven't we

Russell Grant: We've got his but we need hers too

Presenter 1: Oh OK

Russell Grant: Because it takes two to Tango.

Presenter 1: That's very true

Russell Grant : Now the planet of love is Venus and what I absolutely adore here, in fact I put, erm, this is a most joyous connection. Venus in her own sign of Libra for him is a double whammy of love she has Venus in Aquarius which is the two air signs connecting but not only that they're both in the same degree of 17 degrees. Now that to an astrologer it means exactitude, it means that the two Venus' and their chart the goddess of love absolutely connect so. In answer to this - we know astrology doesn't tell fortunes or the future despite what people might think - it's about the connection here and the potential of this relationship is enormous. Obviously I'd like Cressida's date, time, and place of birth.

Presenter 1: Cressida, if you're watching, could you phone in and let Russell know because we need your time and date.

Russell Grant: She does have an uncompromising part of her chart so she'll know what she wants from this relationship, she's no pushover, and basically a bargain has to be struck. It's a royal marriage.   

Hope that helps Ariel  flower

God only knows Ariel I just think those circles are a lot closer, sometimes too close for comfort, than could be anticipated. It seems to much of a coincidence that Russell Grant is the one making predicitions about a marriage in 2014 and a year later is associated with the very Cressida Bonas whose time, date and place of birth he doesn't seem to know. At least I guess he can ask her now and start spinning out those charts. It must be a suffocating life having to worry about who knows who, in which camp, on whose side and having to keep up appearances.

Sincerely For him I hope not, but I think he will marry Cressida Bonas

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #452 on: June 14, 2015, 09:33:15 am »

I remember myself though, feeling a bit frustrated at the time they were dating because Cressida's time of birth was unknown and I was only able to do an approximation chart. (Middday.) Times of birth are extremely important especially in a cusp baby like Cressida was as you can't place the moon, houses, rising sign etc. We didn't know Chelsy's either and to this day we don't know Kate's. I think there was a bit of a muddle at the time of the Swiss skiing holiday (where they were photographed on the slopes) about which day she was actually born, though her birthday was around that date.
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #453 on: June 14, 2015, 04:11:53 pm »

I think she is born is February

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #454 on: June 14, 2015, 09:01:59 pm »

I know that this thread is a mix of many topics and more random than the thread in Harry board, but there is already a topic for predictions/astro on the forum and would be thankful if those topics would be kept there. TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #455 on: June 15, 2015, 06:39:19 pm »

^^why do you think midday?
to me it makes sense to have jupiter in the first which comes with being really lucky, and sun in the 11th which means - becoming influential ,and a north node in 4th house might explain why she feels entitled to become famous and it also points out to a parent who is very ambitious for the child. and a north node in pisces -stuborn and picky
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #456 on: June 15, 2015, 08:34:00 pm »

I've been MIA for a bit and so didn't catch some of the more recent posts. Please be mindful of Cressida chat and go over to her thread for those discussions, including her astral chart or crystal balls or what have you.  Thank you.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gossip insider

« Reply #457 on: July 08, 2015, 03:17:16 pm »

I think Harry will marry someone that's not in his circle of friends.  Tongue laugh sigh

spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #458 on: July 08, 2015, 05:58:59 pm »

can anyone tell me whats the difference between this thread and the royal prediction thread?
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #459 on: July 28, 2015, 01:52:48 pm »

I had a dream a while back about Prince Harry. I dreamt there was a match-maker in London who was hired to find Prince Harry a suitable girlfriend. The match-maker had boyishly short bleach hair and I saw her standing at her desk, looking at potential candidates. Out of all the women, 2 were chosen to meet with Prince Harry. The candidates matched the physical characteristics that Prince Harry usually likes i.e. Blond hair and caucasan. Out of the 2, Prince Harry met and liked the "business woman" but I don't think they are more than friends. I didn't get any feelings from Prince Harry suggesting that they are compatible in a relationship.

If my dream is true, then I get the feeling that it didn't work out with this "business woman". I feel that he wants a break from all the dramas that comes with having a relationship with someone. I just get the feeling that this Africa trip is about finding himself and working out what he wants to do with his life. He has more freedom than his brother but he wants to make the "right" decision/choice. And if anything, whether the dream is symbolic or real life, there is no doubt Prince Harry is looking for and is attracted to an intelligent woman. Hopefully it won't take long for the right woman to enter his life.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: