Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 01:48:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Future Wife!  (Read 169680 times)
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 03:40:09 pm »

BQ, where did you hear that?  I personally don't see that happening.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 06:33:48 pm »

About 5 years back i was browsing the internet looking for predictions on William's future wife and someone stated that about Harry but now there's practically nothing on him about marriage, well at least i can't find anything.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 07:39:27 pm »

Interesting..... eating cookies
Then why does everyone say has a thing for blondes?  If what you're saying were true seems he would at least be seen interacting with women who aren't blondes.  Don't you think?
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 05:59:03 pm »

True but their's hardly any other races mingling in his and William's circle, it more upper white aristocracy type set. So if he has any interest he has to step out of his circle and comfort zone.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 06:20:25 pm »

Well that is my point exactly, he would have to go out of his way to meet anyone outside of his circle of friends. So far I would say that he is happy to stay within his comfort zone.  Unless I missed something.  Either way, it is none of my business.  Just my opinion.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 06:55:25 am »

It's his business to marry someone from his comfort zone if he wants to. I just hope she ends up being decent and hardworking and a devoted consort and mother.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 06:58:50 am »

^Oh, what a breath of fresh air that would be, KF!  I have confidence in PH to do what's right for himself and his family.  He actually cares about that, I believe.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 08:31:49 am »

He will marry someone like Kate because no one from a decent family would now want to be associated with the family so his brother's decision to go with Kate will have affected the range of potential brides for Harry, and even husbands for the York girls.  They will need to look into the middle class now as the aristocracy won't want their children associating with Kate and the rest of the Middleons.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 08:41:50 am »

A blonde, with a feminine body.

Someone completely "opposite of Kate and girl from a family totally opposite of the Middleton-clingy-socialclimbing family."

Maybe an Aristocratic girl, or someone around the circle of friends, who suddenly blossoms and catches his eye. Maybe someone like Isabella Calthorpe's younger sister or one of the friends younger sisters  (if he doesn't end up gettingback with Chelsy)

A  somewhat challenging girl he has to pursue, not someone sitting there waiting. Definately a girl with a full life of her own who intrigues him.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 11:35:14 pm »

He will marry someone like Kate because no one from a decent family would now want to be associated with the family so his brother's decision to go with Kate will have affected the range of potential brides for Harry, and even husbands for the York girls.  They will need to look into the middle class now as the aristocracy won't want their children associating with Kate and the rest of the Middleons.

People will have to take that into consideration, since marrying Harry would mean deferring to Kate, via the requirements of protocol. Besides, with the press being the way it is, just plain spiteful, there is a risk that Harry's wife will get bahsed in the press to the point of a breakdown, the Midds will cause endless trouble, plus having to curtsy to Kate all the time and Kate will be able to refuse to let Harry's wife hire someone, solely because of protocol issues. Not all families want a title so badly that they are willing to sacrifice the peace of mind of a daughter of their house. It's a find mess William has made of things by marrying that woman.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 06:30:51 pm »

The press will be horrible to Harry's wife, she will be made out to be the bad Princess no matter what.

If Harry actually married a real Princess (let's just say Madeliene of Sweden) or an Aristo, the press will be ticked off, they will play-up the Aristo/Royal as a Partygirl or badgirl, no matter what charities they have done or what education they've had.
Anyone Harry marries will be bashed by the UK Press, because they have every desire to keep Harry as the bad-boy Prince, no matter what. shifty

If Harry's wife is smart, she will hit the ground immediately as a hardworking royal, as soon as she's married and not get caught up in Kate's drama. Also if Harry's wife is smart she'd stay clear of Kate. Kate does not like other women, that she sees as competition and Harry's wife would be press-competion. I think Kate's camp would try their best to throw Harry's wife under the royal carriage.

[/URL]
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 06:37:06 pm »

I think he will be a bachelor for a long time if not his whole life.  He does not seem like a romantic to me.  Outside of work and Royal responsibilities, he probably chases women away with his lack of sensitivity.
HC
Countess

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 07:06:21 pm »

Mimi
I do agree. Harry prefer not to marry.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 09:33:35 am »

Harry seems  pretty healthy to me. I think he'll probably marry in his early 30's like a lot of guys do.

Pr. William's relationship with Kate always seemed too forced, unhealthy, something is just too grab on and cling for dear life . I find Harry to be more of a normal guy in his 20's.

Maybe when William's divorcing , Harry will be marrying.  laugh

[/URL]
Maya
courtier

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 10:18:43 am »

The astrologer Marjorie Orr predicts a 2015 wedding for Harry and a foreign bride:

Prince Harry - getting a grip of his life  From: Marjorie. (21 Jan 2012 17:40):

Prince harry has a solidly affectionate and adventurous relationship with his brother William. There's a composite Sun Venus conjunction trine Uranus Jupiter in their relationship chart. It's also argumentative with Sun square Mars so I'd imagine there's a fair amount of friendly competition goes on - and they do appreciate having space from each other as well as together time. But behind all the fun they are very aware of the duty which binds them with Saturn Pluto square Mercury. That latter has been under dampening aspects from tr Saturn, recently and up to autumn 2012.
William's marriage was always going to change the dynamic somewhat and also the difference between their responsibilities is becoming more obvious - with Harry free to fight most probably in Afghanistan while William, being the heir is much more circumscribed.

As to marriage. Hmm - it is never as easy to spot as you would think. Chelsy Davy was clearly the love of his life but that relationship couldn't survive with her dislike of the pressures of his public role.
He's taking on more career/public responsibilities as Saturn moves across his MC in 2014 and becoming much more serious about his future from 2015.
I'd stick my finger on 2015 for him which is when his Secondary Progressed Moon goes into his 7th, often a time when people feel the lack of a partner more keenly. At that point tr Uranus is opposition his Venus so it may happen suddenly. Plus tr Jupiter is then going through his 8th which is often a time of deepening intimacy. And his Solar Arc Venus is conjunct his Midheaven.
His North Node is in his 4th so he'll tend to slide away from setting up an adult domestic/family life and focus on career instead.

Only other thing of note on his chart is tr Pluto across his Ascendant in 2013 which will make him want to take control of his life. Plus a rather sad tr Saturn opposition his 4th house Moon in 2014 which may be the loss of a father figure in the family. If not immediately then in the aftermath of that.

Harry is a very different temperament from William. William has that New Moon in Cancer in his 7th so a close relationship was always going to be important to him though he delayed as long as he could. Plus a children-loving Venus in the 5th.

Harry has an intense and private 8th house Virgo Sun. Though he does have Cancer/Moon ruling his 7th so he will want companionship.

Harry does have Venus in the 9th which could suggest a foreign bride. His Venus Desc line goes thro' Russia and down through Iran/Oman which doesn't sound too suitable. His Venus Asc through the mid to west of Canada/USA. His Venus IC thro' eastern Australia. And his Venus MC just covers the tip of eastern Brazil. So you can take your pick and wait to see.

http://www.star4cast.com/index2f.asp?page=forum_article.asp?id=1

^ type in Prince Harry in the search bar for more Harry readings!

Personally I think Harry will marry but I think unlike William he will marry for all the right reasons and that he will marry someone who will be a hardworking representative for the UK. Someone like Chelsy who already has a career although I can't see him marrying Chelsy because I think that ship has sailed... If Harry's wife has a strong work ethic and a history of a long established career I think it would make it harder for the press to tear her down in comparison to Kate. I hope Harry's wife is a woman of substance!

Slightly off topic but I think it's interesting that Orr picked up on the changed dynamic of the brother's relationship because during all of those recent official engagements where Harry had to tag along it looked like he was uncomfortably placed in the position of being the third wheel. I think it's much better when he gets to attend his own engagements on his own. Even though I *despise* hunting I was glad to see Harry and William doing something together during their recent visit to Spain it would be a shame if the strong bond they have was severed by William's marriage.   

Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 04:14:09 pm »

Interesting Reading.

Myself, I've 2 dreams about Prince Harry with a woman. I know the woman, and I've told her about my dreams, and she won't believe it until it happens. I like her attitude because to be honest - I don't know what to make of the dreams either. The dreams could be a prediction or it could be a representation. However, she does believe that I dreamed the dream and she believes that it might be the power of the Holy Spirit.
Nymph
Countess

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2012, 06:52:36 pm »

When Prince Harry marries, I have faith in him that he will take his time and find someone who is good match for him and remain happily married.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 07:57:50 pm »

I should not have been so hard on Harry.  He just seems like the type of guy who would not be too worried if he remained a bachelor not because he is selfish but because he is so focused.  And that is a personality trait that does not always lend itself to romance.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2012, 05:36:26 am »

Maybe an Aristocratic girl, or someone around the circle of friends, who suddenly blossoms and catches his eye. Maybe someone like Isabella Calthorpe's younger sister or one of the friends younger sisters  (if he doesn't end up gettingback with Chelsy)

That would be a good match; everyone on here knows I'm biased in favor of an aristocrat or royal princess.

the type of guy who would not be too worried if he remained a bachelor not because he is selfish but because he is so focused

Which is why someone who is accepted completely by the courtiers and such would be the perfect match since there would be little to no chance of any conflict or Harry being distracted by family conflicts and having to defend his wife.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 01:30:47 am »

The astrologer Marjorie Orr predicts a 2015 wedding for Harry and a foreign bride:
Omg I feel bad for whoever he falls for and marries.IMO_what's coming to her will be just awful from the press and a Lazy social climber,the Climbertons', a mistress.If the public likes her a double wammy of jealousy from the DM,UK tabs and some members RF.I also feel for Harry he's going to try to protect her as much as possible but can a person take so much.Thnxs to his miserable bro who messed everything up_IMO.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: