Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 06:01:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Future Wife!  (Read 178107 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: December 04, 2011, 04:55:33 pm »

Lets talk about any visions a person might have about Prince Harry's future wife! Since William is a lost cause, lets go about speculating about who Harry may well end up marrying.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HC
Countess

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 05:26:37 pm »

Great idee.

Being a male virgo he will prefer not to marry.

But I can't help the idee that there is karmic destinys from Henry VIII.

There for my guess is that he will marry Kate and eventually Anne Boleyn alias Miss Mystery and then eventually marry 4 more (not at the same time)
spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 05:42:09 pm »

you really do think that HC

i think MM was meant to be more than just a wife...sure she may have caused chaos but not to the point of death!
HC
Countess

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 05:49:01 pm »

I hope so too.

Do tell Spanishlover.
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 07:16:16 pm »

I think he's got a soft heart under that playboy exterior. If he falls in love, he's going to fall hard. If he marries, it won't be because that girlfriend managed to out-wait all the others.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 08:39:25 pm »

Great idee.

Being a male virgo he will prefer not to marry.

But I can't help the idee that there is karmic destinys from Henry VIII.

There for my guess is that he will marry Kate and eventually Anne Boleyn alias Miss Mystery and then eventually marry 4 more (not at the same time)

I think the karmic destiny would be to undo what went wrong the first time.  So, the point would be to marry the right woman rather than marry the same 6 women again. 
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 09:19:10 pm »

PH future wife? oh now that's an easy one....ME! laugh
Just kidding gal's  easter-wink
hmmi don't know.. he seems to be an eternal single type of guy...which is cool! sigh
As long as William is there he has little to no pressure to get married at all!
And even his father was thirty+ when he got married the first time so..I wouldn't mind seeing him single for an other five years or so.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HC
Countess

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 09:27:19 pm »

I agree.

But learn from our mistakes we seldom do.

And who would the right woman be in your opinion?

Did Henry VIII love Catherine of Aragon? Besides she was expensive to get rid of as they should pay back her money and was political good match and alliance but also a bad idee according to the bible.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 09:41:27 pm »

^ I have no idea who that woman would be.  It was just a theory.  There is no reason why history should repeat itsself.  The world is a different place than it was then.
HC
Countess

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 09:48:58 pm »

Mimi
We are just having fun speculating.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2011, 09:57:58 pm »

X-Mas_rolleyes  I know we are.  I'm just not good at speculating.  If I have to guess, I would say Harry will get married to someone who is the complete opposite of Chelsy and what people consider to be his type.  If my instincts are correct, Chelsy wasn't even his type in the first place.   xmas_mousiekins But I don't know them so I am probably way off. 
HC
Countess

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 10:05:26 pm »

Well I do not know them either.

And it is a bit difficult to get a true impression of her because she comes from a different culture.

She could appear to look a bit too blond, too short skirts, but perhaps her look is just elegant and lawyerlike in South Africa.
Mimi
courtier

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 11:13:43 pm »

^ Actually I think Chelsy is very pretty and looks like a nice person.  I meant that she fits the description of the person people would expect him to like.  As people mature they become more aware of what it is that really attracts them to someone.  You may find that trait in the same person you fell for in your youth.  Or you may find that trait in someone else.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 11:31:05 pm »

I read somewhere that Harry would meet the love of his life after the final break from Chelsy, the most recent break wasn't the final one i read but i guess we have to wait and see.
Lady Artemis
gossip insider

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 12:10:44 am »

I ALWAYS FOUND Virgo men interesting..mysterious, good kissers.....really intelligent...anybody else? hahaha jk That's why he is waiting! If he is the analytical Virgo that I think he is he will wait, never settle for second less ahem Pippa trash. Virgo men are intellectual but when you break them off their shell their soooo cool and exciting...oh did I mention that they are good kissers?..ok ill shut up know easter-lol
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2011, 09:58:44 am »

acc. astrology great potential partners (with whom he may think of marriage) of Harry could be from :
Columbia, the Carrebean Isles
Eastern Africa
Saudi Arabia/ Middle-East
Russia
East Canada/North East America

Then Australia, where he may feel really at home and relaxed.

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
jasmin81296
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2011, 11:53:54 am »

Hi Everyone,

THis is my first post so please be gentle. I was just curious if anyone here is actually an astrologer. I find it very interesting and would love to discuss it more.
What do you think the next year will hold for his love life?
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 10:01:33 pm »

I think Harry's wife will be a blonde, similar characteristics as Chelsy but slightly softer than her i guess and he'll fall hard for her...it's so hard to find any astrology readings pertaining to his future wife.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 06:11:02 pm »

Hmmm a Virgho, I think PH will wait to marry.  He won't be in a rush, but when he meets his match, and he'll be fussy, he will marry her as soon as he can.  There won't be a >>> Kate-Horror-Queen situation.

I'm married to a virgo - they are nice.  laugh Embarrassed

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 07:00:54 pm »

So what about the physical appearance? I heard saying on the internet that he'll more likely marry a n0n-white woman i heard Asian...i used to think William would be the one to more likely marry outside his race but look at how that turned out so i guess we'll have to wait and see.  sigh Speculation is just that until proven to be true...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: