Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 12:06:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla, the fashion files  (Read 32881 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 10:10:04 pm »

easter-lol GB

Fag Ash Camz is still not attractive.

Agree  -  shame they call her a rottweiler  -  they are in fact very handsome dogs and don´t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as camzilla.  As my late mother would have said  -  she looks as though she had a fight with the back of the bus and the bus won.  Poor bus, having to tangle with that critter.   laugh
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 10:15:06 pm »

tehe

mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2013, 12:12:38 am »

Camz is ugly,fat,stupid, uneducated, wrinkly and lets not forget fag ash breath and a drunk
She has no heart and cold on the inside
She even gave her kids or offered up to Chuck
She was always the mistress and not the wife

Who would marry a gay *nasty* ? there is not enough money, position for that
She is an enabler and lots of other sick twisted illegal stuff

Glad neither will live long enough to be on the throne
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2013, 05:21:37 pm »

Good post.  As they say, ugly on the inside and it always shows on the outside.  Truer words never spoken.  Hard as nails to the core, no sympathy or softness there, all thine self every time.  If she ever does a good deed you can bet your last penny there is something in it for her otherwise she would not bother.  I think we all saw through her years ago. As you say, a gay *nasty* wouldn´t have many women to choose from, maybe chuck had to make do and mend.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2013, 07:19:12 pm »

blink Shocked  I can't believe Camz even has a thread like this "Fashion" seriously Camz has no fashion sly
mysha
Countess

What should have been

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2013, 10:32:07 pm »

Caz has nothing, no morals , no backbone and is accessory after the fact or maybe in on the premeditated
india
Princess

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2013, 03:38:59 pm »

The Campon bad looks reflect a bad soul. As far as fashion goes, she has a sense of fashion alright. All of her dresses, no matter how expensive, look like sacks enveloping a fat, pig titted, old, wrinkled crone of a body. Pretty is as pretty does Camzilla. You and your gay Chuckie will burn in Hell one day for all that you have done. Looking forward to it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2013, 08:04:56 pm »

From the Duchess of Cornwall's Anna Valentine gown to Lady Mary Charteris' flesh-flashing Pam Hogg, vintage wedding dresses to go on display at the V&A

The Duchess wore dove-grey Anna Valentine silk at her 2005 wedding
    Part of new V&A exhibition, Wedding Dresses 1775 - 2014, opening next May
    Also on display is Gwen Stefani's colourful John Galliano dip-dyed frock
    Dress that Margaret, Duchess of Argyll, wore to her 1933 wedding included

Resplendent in beautifully embroidered dove-grey silk and a striking Phillip Treacey fascinator, the Duchess of Cornwall looked every inch the royal bride when she married Prince Charles in 2005.

Now the Duchess' stunning Anna Valentine gown is to be the centrepiece of an exhibition opening next Spring at the V&A.

What's more, the Duchess of Cornwall wasn't the only aristocratic bride to dust off her nuptial frock for the show

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2520225/Stunning-vintage-wedding-dresses-exhibition-V-A.html
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2013, 11:31:52 pm »

I would loved to have gone to that show - the dresses look lovely saw a short TV doc on the show and they had some royal gowns and an interesting discussion about how/why the gowns changed over the years.

The most magnificent building is only as good as it's foundation - hence why they call underwear "foundation wear" - all the expensive dresses and hair styling do no good if you do not have a decent bra on - you'd think she would know that or one of these designers would subtly mention it.  Same with Kate - wear a slip - the dresses lay better and you won't look indecent when the wind blows.  It is as if these two women have had no training at all - this is stuff you learn from your mother - how to dress properly - if they were Americans we would call them white trash.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2013, 01:14:44 am »

The Duchess of Windsor had a classy wedding gown.  Camilla did not. It was a second marriage for both and a civil ceremony. I wonder if she's happy that Diana's wedding gown won't be on exhibit by the end of next year (it will tour the USA).  Camilla should just exhibit it at Raymill.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2013, 06:01:39 am »

I'm no fan of Camilla.  But I don't think she is "fat" and I don't think it's a fair label to give any woman, unless she is technically obese and then I would say obese, not fat.  Calling a celebrity fat is the kind of thing that makes many women want to diet to the extremes... I criticise Waity for her excessive thinness because I believe it reflects an eating disorder that she needs professional help with but to me, IMVHO, it doesn't sit well with me to call Camilla fat.  She wears ill-fitting bras and she has her fair share of middle age spread, she is 60 something after all... and I imagine I will be at least her size at her age.  I wouldn't want to be called fat if I am Camilla's size.

Sarah Ferguson was ridiculed and called the Duchess of Pork (which was an inspired turn of phrase, tbh) and I always felt it was a bit off to be commenting on her weight.  Diana was slim and looked a healthy weight but she struggled for most of her life with an eating disorder despite asking for help and getting it.  There are many things I can criticise or ridicule Camilla about without needing to call her fat.  I'm overweight myself (larger than Camilla) although I am working hard to lose the weight... I have been called fat many times in my life and it hurts.  I realise Camilla herself or her advisors don't read this etc etc.  Perhaps I am being too sensitive but IMO she is not "fat".

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2013, 02:43:19 pm »

Camilla is not an attractive woman inside or outside IMO. Two things she needs to do: Get a better fitting bra and Change her hairstyle from seventies chic to more contemporary.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2013, 04:29:39 am »

Frankly the dress was nice for a second wedding I liked the colour andcut.
and the woman who wore it....well let's not go there. Cool

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2013, 04:47:26 am »

I liked the dress/coat too.  I think she hasn't looked as good since her wedding day in 2005 - that was her peak in terms of fashion/appearance.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2013, 03:27:29 pm »

I would not say she looked "good" on the wedding day. Maybe passable.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2013, 03:53:24 pm »

I guess in your eye she will never look anything more then a reluctant 'ok' huh?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2013, 04:16:10 pm »

So what if that's my opinion, I'm entitled to express it.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2013, 05:25:03 pm »

Easy no need to snap I wasn't judging  flower
I totally see why you feel that way about her.
Doesn't mean i agree on it but we can't always agree on everything (that would make this place rather dull wouldn't it.)

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2013, 06:35:32 pm »

IMHO I liked what she wore for her wedding.  For her age she isn't ugly, fat or anything of the kind.   No one knows how they will look at 67 [speaking of her now], but for 67 she's doing pretty good.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2014, 10:19:40 pm »

http://previews.rexfeatures.com/preview/4273531f.jpg?co=rex&wm=1&br=1&sb=rex&sr=26179798&pi=26179798&authorization=date-20141202T221839Z.expires-20141202T223339Z.company-rex.version-01.signature-6c9f9a966de85f9d10a155cf438bd77e33e2c857264a3a851d285ee91b3dde26

anybody know the name of the tiara?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: