Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 12:09:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Queen invite Kate Middleton for Christmas at sandringham?  (Read 2254 times)
spookyboo
courtier

Long live HRH King Henry IX

« on: November 08, 2010, 12:21:19 am »

Moved over so... have at it  prokates
Will The Queen invite Kate Middleton for Christmas at sandringham?
When her parents were invited on a stalking weekend at Prince Charles’s private residence, it seemed as if Kate Middleton had moved one step closer to marriage.
And with Christmas just weeks away, speculation is mounting that she may move even closer still before the year is out.
Royal aides have not ruled out the prospect of an invitation for Miss Middleton to spend Christmas Day on the Sandringham estate for the first time.
And although previous reports suggested there was an unspoken rule preventing unmarried partners from attending, Buckingham Palace courtiers insist the Queen can invite whoever she chooses to the intimate church service and family lunch.
No unmarried partner is ever thought to have attended the lunch. In 1980, two months before her engagement to Charles was announced, Princess Diana was not invited.
But insiders say Kate is a special case. One source said: ‘Her Majesty is moving with the times and, if she realises William’s wish not to spend yet another Christmas apart from Kate, she may well change her mind.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326021/Will-Queen-invite-Kate-Middleton-Christmas.html#ixzz14e4x7ReD

some of the DM Comments!!!
She is just another nail in the coffin of the Monarchy after The Queen goes. Once the middle class oiks start taking it over it becomes vacuous and mundane. Might as well turn Buckingham Palace into a Tescos.
- Janet, London, UK, 03/11/2010 14:36

She's been invited to spend Christmas day before hasn't she? The last few years in a row but always declined the invitation.
- Bobbie, Liverpool, 03/11/2010 14:19

Well, I don't think anyone likes her or her mountaineering social climbing parents and siblings but, sadly, we can't pick William's bride. This ones all down to him. Hope he wakes up before he walks down the aisle.
- sally, london, 03/11/2010 14:17

We do not want this woman to be our future Queen, she is not much better than Cowmilla. We are let down by Willaim's choice of girlfriend / wife.

Sigh.
- NO WAITY KAITY, UK, 03/11/2010 13:59

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326021/Will-Queen-invite-Kate-Middleton-Christmas.html#ixzz14e5lWwRM

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 01:11:04 am »

Your smilie. laugh

The answer is no.  I do believe the Queen doesn't invite anyone unless they're engaged.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 01:15:37 am »

Kinda about the Balmoral shooting but that topic isn't on this forum ssoooo..........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/nov/07/tuition-fees-jon-snow-kate-middleton

How pathetic of Kate Middleton and her parents to attend a deer-shooting party at Balmoral, supposedly to prove that they could fit in with the royal family and should be forgiven for the heinous crime of being middle class.

gotcha Ouch

spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 01:27:29 am »

goodpost !!! if they were even there!!!  eightball

Loyal Harry-ite#8
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 08:43:04 pm »

WHY is it that hte press thinks that Kate would get an exception to being invited, despite not being a fiancee or member of the RF?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 09:04:18 pm »

because she is so amazing the RF never wants her to be too far away otherwise they cannot bask in her glory  angel

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 12:05:03 am »

Lemme thing .... kate getting an invite to sandringham this year? easter-think
 idea Oh oh I know, I know, pick me, pick me, oh me! Heeello! Don't you see me, I know the answer, pick me!! ( sorry about that! I watched Shreck too many times, I just love that donkey!)
eightball
Nope don't see it happening! easter-egg-basket

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Turquoise
royal watcher

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 01:01:47 am »

Only in Kate's sweetest dreams. easter-lol
spookyboo
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 05:43:44 am »

well now that we have word of Will (might be) working Christmas, what do you bet the next batch of articles will be that the Queen still invited her but she declined(this invite, can't respond to others?? hall-whistle)since Will won't be there...  wine

Loyal Harry-ite#8
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2010, 01:08:56 am »

anything that would sanctify her any more than usual.  angel
lynda
royal watcher

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 05:34:23 pm »

The Middleton family will spin it..................but she is still not going to go.............again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: