Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 06:44:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Märtha Louise about angels  (Read 6772 times)
HC
Countess

« on: November 24, 2011, 05:27:36 pm »

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2011/11/Se%20prinsesse%20Maartha-Louise%20paa%20dansk%20TV%20her.aspx

The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise visited Danish TV when she prime-time at the "Aften Show" talked about her life as "angel princess".

In these days is Martha Louise in Denmark to lecture on her angel school in Norway, and the Princess accepted the invitation to participate in the "Aften Show" on Monday.

If you did not seen the broadcast, you can now go to the "Aften show" website and watch Monday night's program.

Click here and you come directly to the program at DR - (the feature with the princess begins about 16 minutes into the program or click at the fourth white line)

http://www.dr.dk/nu/popup/od/aftenshowet/#/22551
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 11:14:03 am »

Thanks HC but a pity for me I can't understand what they say. I really enjoyed the idea she created a training school. I wish buying her book but it doesn't seem to be translated in english yet ! Hope it will be soon !

thankyou

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
HC
Countess

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 04:09:31 pm »

your welcome  easter-akasha

The tv host says that it must have been diffult to reveale the secret about the princess seeing angels and that it made quite a stir in the population in Norway.

Märtha Louise says amongst other things that she had discovered some tools to keep her energy and thought it to be selfish not to share these tools. The school is a 3 year long education in selfdevelopment. There is a lot of people that experiences the same as she and the more one talk about it the more it will be accepted. It is the truth for her and it don't have to be the truth as such but for her it is.

The princess says that she in a number of years tried to forget this side of her and become "normal" but lost a bid part of herself in the proces. The Princess says that she don't know any one being normal but we alle try to jump into the normal box to fit in.

Some people sees angels like this - she points at an angel sculpture - but there are many different ways to see angels. It can be a feeling or at sound. She says that when she met her guardien angels at the age of 27 it was important to accept this for herself. Angels are love at consider human beings from the highest potentiel and that reminds the Princess to look for the highest potentiel in herself. Her guardien angel has helped her to not be stading on her toes trying to fulfill a role but instead being herself and listen to herself.

The interview ends with an excercise on the host. The host shall put her hand on her heart and feel the heart and ask if the heart wants to tell her anything.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 11:13:33 pm »

thankyou Thank you so much HC for sharing the message with us !

I really admire what she has done and I totally relate to what she said. Angels need more "recognition" in our world and I thank her for creating that school and being true to herself as it will help people accept the idea more and more . I also feel happy because it shows that some royals still are in touch with the Otherworld in positive ways.  thankyou

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
HC
Countess

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 03:02:07 pm »

I'm happy to share this with you

Actually I've read somewhere that some royal person was psychic and the other royals used to ask whether or not to accept whenever thrones was offered be it in Bulgary Greece and so on.

And I've also read somewhere that Princess Benedikte of Denmark should be psychic.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 09:20:29 pm »

Thank you HC with those valuable info. I've always suspected many of them being kind of psychic...if you ahve more info about Martha Louise work please do share ! I'm really interested !  thankyou

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 09:32:53 pm »

who do you think was the psychic royal HC?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 09:52:55 pm »

I certainly will Mada  Hi

I don't remember Alexandrine. Sorry.  easter-akasha

As I recall it was a book about the Glücksburgs a family that delivered kings to the danish throne and the norwegien throne. And I actually don't remember if the book named the psychic princess by name. 

HC
Countess

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2011, 06:14:16 pm »

Along with her coauthor, Elizabeth Nordeng, the princess Märtha Louise visited Billedbladet [Royal Magazine]

The Norwegian princess was busy promoting her book "Meet your guardian angel" in Denmark, but had time for a pleasant visit with her co-author at Billedbladet in Copenhagen.

- There has been much to see for the last few days, but we've had a really good time, told the princess Märtha Louise, 40, when she, after three days in Copenhagen said "Hei" in Aller house.

It was last night in the Danish capital, and was completed at Aller Media, where the princess and her faithful collaborator, Elisabeth Nordeng, would give a talk about their belief in angels under Aller event "What do you think of?".

The previous day the writer pair had a hectic program, where they held talks and signed books in the "Mystery Fair" at the Bella Center, stood for a two-day workshop in Astrologihuset Østerbro and gave interviews to TV 2's "Go'aften Denmark" and " Evening show. "

Yet seemed Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng not the least tired when they arrived to Billedbladet ... with good reason.

- Our energy level is very stable throughout the day. Whatever we do, we can always give us renewed energy by performing the exercises from our book. It's like a car you refuel when necessary. The thought will never be empty. We use the spiritual tools that we describe in our book, and because we have it in place, we can not be tapped for energy in the same manner explained Märtha Louise to Billedbladet.

See pictures from the royal visit:

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2011/11/Prinsesse%20Martha%20Louise%20besoegte%20BILLED-BLADET.aspx

And according to the paper edition Princess Märtha Louise also made a private visit to CP Frederik and Mary.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2011, 09:58:00 am »

thankyou again for translating  HC ! She looks lovely in those pictures !

Do you know if the book is translated in english ? Or I may buy the book if ever it is in german...yes my german is not as great as many years ago but I guess it will help me to relearn it !!

Off topic : is norwegian a difficult language to learn ?! I'm curious.

thankyou

HC
Countess

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 08:08:24 pm »

http://www.soendag.dk/Artikler/Royalt/2011/09/37-martha-louise-elisabeth-nordeng-moed-din-skytsengel.aspx

Learn to feel your aura
Friday, 9.9.11 - by Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng, photo: henrik mountain

Princess Märtha Louise runs an angelic school and has written a highly controversial book about meeting her guardian angel. A book which has now also been published in Danish. Here is an excerpt from the book "Meet your guardian angel" by Martha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng where you learn to feel your own aura.

Get off and rub your palms briskly together until they are hot.

Imagine that the edge of the aura is about an arm's length from you, and feel that it snaps into place.

Stretch your arms out with palms facing you in 90-degree angle.

Draw hands slowly to you until you meet your aura.

You can feel the aura as a hot or cold sensation as a tingling in the fingers, as if the hands are facing resistance, or by simply inside yourself when you hit it with your hands.

Explore the aura with your hands in different places on the body.

Imagine the aura as an egg, as you stand inside.

Feel the aura on the thighs, calves and feet?

How is it over your head?

Are there any places where it is near or far, or absent?

Rub again palms facing each other and place them on the inside of the aura, then with palms out from you as in pantomime.

Turn so the aura around by placing one hand after another, until the distal portion (from the back) is now in front of you.

Explore this back (before you), just before you explored the front.

How do you feel it over the calves, thighs and feet and how it feels over the head?

Does it feel different from the front?

Is it nearer or further away?

Are there any holes or any places where you do not feel the aura?

Turn back the aura of the palms, so the aura is the right place in front of you again.

Exhale and let go of what you just experienced.

Source: "Meet your guardian angel 'by Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Nordeng
HC
Countess

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 08:17:03 pm »

Princess Märtha Louises angelschool Astarte Education has a homepage.  reindeerdance

According to the homepage the book is currently published in Norway(Oct. 2009, Cappelen Damm), Germany(May 2010, Koha), Switzerland(May 2010, Koha), Austria(May 2010, Koha) and Sweden(May 2010, ICA-förlag).

http://www.astarte-education.com/eng/about.html
HC
Countess

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 08:29:14 pm »

http://www.femina.dk/Dig-og-dit-liv/Taet-paa-dig/2011/11/1145-prinsesse-martha-louise.aspx

Märtha Louise: I was lonely and shy
Wednesday, 9.11.11 - By Mia Qvist Scheel Beck, Newsdesk, Aller Media Photo: Eva Lisborg

The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise got a completely different life when she met her guardian angel

She is no longer adressed with Her Royal Highness, as she has said goodbye to her apanage, and she has opened an angelic school in Norway and written a book on this subject with her business partner Elisabeth Samnøy.

Princess Märtha Louise is definitely not a typical princess. Yet she tried for years to fit into the role, told the Norwegian princess as she Tuesday evening participated in a spiritual event in Aller-house at Port Holmen in Copenhagen, which was organized by the magazine Psychology, Primetime Women and My Universe.

- I tried to fit in and be as normal as you now may be. But I was lonely and shy and lost the navigation, she said in front of the more than 500 participants in the event.
She could in fact get a feel for how others felt deep down inside, though on the surface seemed happy and content. Therefore, she believed that she was totally wrong.

Norway is a spiritual country
Princess Märtha Louise first met her guardian angel when she was 27 years and it changed her life.
- There was a presence that I could not deny that there was, said the princess, who lived to become more confident, to believe more in herself.
Although the princess recognized her guardien angel and started working with it, one could not trace exactly the same enthusiasm from the Norwegian population. Both angels school and the book "Meet your guardian angel," which has just been published in Danish, was met with fierce criticism.
- A princess gotta preferably stick to do exactly those things and not do anything else. But I actually think that Norway is a very spiritual country, though no one talks about it, said the princess Märtha Louise.

Diversity is inspiring
Princess Märtha Louise and Elisabeth Samnøy tried Tuesday night to explain how we find our guardian angel. For there is, according to the two women a guardian angel to us all.
- Guardien angels are a physical feeling of love and they will be there to support us. It's about that you should open up yourself and get an honest encounter with yourself. You must listen to what is important to you, said the Norwegian princess and stressed that one should turn down the other voices that are trying to tell one a lot of things, and instead listen to the angel voice.
- I do not have to convince you that it's right. It's true for me, and we are all different. We must respect each other. I think it's beautiful and inspiring that we are different, said the princess Märtha Louise, before the two women continued to sign books angels to the curious attendees in Aller-house.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2011, 10:03:20 am »

thankyou HC ! I am really proud she made all those things !  :dance:It woudl have been great that Norway had a Angel Queen  xmas_mousiekins on the throne, pity she had to lose her apanage.  BFF2

HC
Countess

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2011, 05:42:33 pm »

Actually she chose to reject the apanage herself. It was not my understanding that it was due to the major criticism. I think she wanted to be without the apanage to be able to earn her own living. 
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 10:05:31 am »

Ohh Ok Hi that's even more interesting. thankyou HC It's something I've never understood. Why a royal cannot earn his/her own living in europe huh people critisize them because they have to pay for them but a royal who wants to make a difference in the world by working and being able to earn her/his own living, it's not possible...why ? It almost seem like they cannot have their own minds.   

HC
Countess

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 05:07:00 pm »

Mada
I had to think a bit before answering  eating cookies

I think Princess Märtha Louise was quite right to give up the title Her Royal Highness and the apanage.

She would then avoid critisizm of exploiding her position as a royal.

The situation might be different with par example Prince Joachim in Denmark. He had inherited an estate at an early age and was going to be a farmer as an adult. He could not expect any apanage. But the parliament was so taken by Alexandra Manley that parliament gave Joachim an apanage as a wedding present.

As the apanage was given under the known circumstance that he would make a living as a farmer, there has therefore not been any critizism about it. Critisizm about a lot of other issues but not about him receiving apanage and making a living a the same time. 

But I think Princess Märtha Louise has made the correkt decision not to make any exploition of a royal position.
HC
Countess

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 08:17:58 pm »

The Norwegian princess Märtha Louise continues to live her alternate life, where she talks to angels. Now the princess release another angelbook.

No apanage and no royal title. In return, she was allowed to fill her life with angels. And she is going to continue.

Norwegian princess Märtha Louise, who in the 1990s was known for her talent in show jumping and did well as a competitive rider, chose some years ago to change its spurs in her life.

In 2002 she decided to become independent and thus renouncing her apanage and title as "Her Royal Highness'. Shortly after she married Ari Behn and in 2007 she opened amid great attention from the press, an angelic school.

Märtha Louise claimed then that she was clairvoyant and had supernatural abilities since childhood. Angels school named Astarte Education offers among other things, a three-year training in 'reading', 'healing' and 'touch' to 24,000 annually.

- I've always been interested in alternative therapies, writes Märtha Louise website.

And it is apparently comfortable with the angels for the princess.

For her first book about angels, which appeared in 2009, has sold so many copies that the princess has now decided to release another angel book. While the first book was called "Meet your guardian angel ', the next book bear the title' angels 'secrets'.

- This book genre in the field of spiritual self-development and builds on the work that the author makes the school, says Ida Berntsen, who is publishing director of publisher Cappelen Damm, which publishes the book.
http://www.bt.dk/krimi/har-norsk-prinsesse-faaet-nok-af-engle
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 10:07:00 pm »

I think Princess Märtha Louise was quite right to give up the title Her Royal Highness and the apanage.

She would then avoid critisizm of exploiding her position as a royal

Thanks for clarifying that point HC.
Now no matter what, she is royal by birth and from a reigning well-known royal family ; if she was not who she was, nobody would promote her work with Angels.

I guess those who would have critisized her were just deluding themselves.

I wish they could translate the first book in english.

thankyou again for that article and the traduction you made !  reindeerdance

HC
Countess

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 08:54:45 pm »

That is true.

If it was me I would have renounced the apanage as well. My wish would have been to get rid of the apanage. That would make me feel that I had regained my freedom.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: