Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:56:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Urdangarin (Cristina's husband) is being investigated  (Read 14567 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2012, 10:16:44 pm »

Could be, but there is no law that regulates those cases and still the children would have rights to the crown, though they would not be part of the royal family.

Any decision they decide on is no win win for them, there are at least two programmes right now about Urdangarin in the tv.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2012, 12:23:00 pm »

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=139013192&EditorialProduct=Royalty

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2012, 08:12:08 pm »

A woman threw some eggs to his car this morning and has been detained by the police for half an hour!

Also they've been staying at Marivent which is funded by public money, don't know who thought it was a good idea but the people are getting angrier.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2012, 09:13:01 pm »

I have a feeling he and Cristina might divorce after this, because there has been rumours for a few years that they were on the verge of divorce. I wonder if this might be the thing that pushes the marriage over the edge?

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2012, 09:18:13 pm »

I've always heard that they are still super in love and very stable, but this could lead to a divorce, rumours last year imo were linked to this story because they knew that it would come up sooner or later.

However, I've got the feeling that there will be no divorce, I don't see anyone making her divorce Iñaki.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2012, 09:27:58 pm »

He's hot in a elegant way. Reminds me a bit of Liam Neeson.  eating cookies

I wonder if he's guilty?

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2012, 09:31:58 pm »

My mother has seen him in person and she says that his head is too big for his body and he is not as tall as he appears so for her he is not handsome at all while Cristina looks much better in person than in photos.

Guilty? Sure he is. Is he going to prison? Probably not.

Nymph
Countess

« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 12:34:24 am »

He does have a certain elegance about him from the photos, but his teeth are not so pretty.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2012, 08:55:37 pm »

http://www.gettyimages.es/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=151107464&EditorialProduct=Royalty

They are back in barcelona

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2012, 03:42:25 am »

http://www.hoymujer.com/Corazon/Realeza/Urdangarin-visita-hospital-shock-704316112012.html

Can someone explain what that headline is about, Was he in the hospital?  huh

[/URL]
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2012, 03:45:55 am »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hoymujer.com%2FCorazon%2FRealeza%2FUrdangarin-visita-hospital-shock-704316112012.html
The least they could imagine who were on Sunday in St. Joseph Hospital in Madrid was that Iñaki Urdangarin acudiera to visit King. And even less coincide in the room of Don Juan Carlos with the Princes of Asturias. Reporters wanted to know if that meant anything special while onlookers shouted to two hours before Mariano Rajoy remained silent.

If the husband of the Infanta Cristina wanted to visit the King, how easy it would have been that he had done these days in the privacy of the palace of La Zarzuela, and probably no one would have known. But if the Duke of Palma had been the only member of the royal family who had not been seen entering the hospital last weekend, some have used their absence to delve deeper into the wound.

He was visiting Juan Carlos when he had his hip surgery.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2012, 03:50:16 am »

Oh Thank you Snokitty.

What the heck happened to Inaki he looks terrible!  blink

[/URL]
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2012, 03:53:38 am »

It is probably all the pressures of being investigated.

Since the anti-corruption prosecutor began investigating the Duke, the King knew that some sectors might think that the relationship would protect Urdangarin to justice. So in the last Christmas message, Don Juan Carlos left no room for doubt: "Any action must be judged reprehensible and punishable under the law. Equal justice for all." The king made ​​it clear that the general interests are above individuals. The important thing was to let justice take its course regardless. And is being fulfilled.

The easy thing would be to keep away Urdangarin, at least the King and Prince. But surely don Juan Carlos and Don Felipe also breaks their hearts when they see the husband of the Infanta become the spitting image of anguish, deteriorated, hounded by paparazzi even when out running at six o'clock . should be *despise* crime, said Concepción Arenal, but also to be pitied who allegedly have been committed.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2012, 09:55:12 pm »

It's said the SRF wants Cristina get divorced with Inaki. But she seems to refuse, so she must love her husband very much

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2012, 10:00:29 pm »

SRF has said that they are not pressuring Cristina to get a divorce or to give back her title and position in the line of succession.

But no one can believe it. However, since the meeting in the hospital with all the family a change seems to have happened and I have the feeling that they will try hard to save Iñaki. Before it was kinda obvious that they thought he couldn't be helped and Cristina should divorce but not now.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2012, 10:03:00 pm »

we shall see

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2012, 10:10:37 pm »

considering how slow the justice system is in Spain the wait will be looooong

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2012, 11:04:30 pm »

weel, we have time  hug

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: