Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:44:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Urdangarin (Cristina's husband) is being investigated  (Read 14575 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 09:51:41 pm »

Well I believe that this royal house will fall, soon than we think!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 10:00:27 pm »

let's wait and see!

what's the portuguese press saying?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 10:16:38 pm »

Well they just talk abou the fear of Felipe and Letizia for their daughters!

They say that Felipe is complete  sauer nervous screaming with Inaki because he can see that is a big damage for the monarchy! they say that he sees every bad news about his family like a personal atack to Letizia and off couse himself!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 10:20:37 pm »

Fear of his daughters?!?! Can you elaborate?

About Felipe being angry it is also have been mentioned in the spanish press.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012, 10:27:20 pm »

he has fear for the future of hos girls! I understand why with the monarchy they have a secure future... Without that, they need to go out of Spain and put them fighting to survive!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012, 10:32:05 pm »

Fighting to survive  laugh Alfonso XIII went away with little money and Juan Carlos didn't have a very luxury childhood so you can be sure that they have a lot of money stashed in banks  easter-wink and I doubt that they will have to exile if there is a republic.

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 10:43:06 pm »

Well I don't think that they are not talk abou rsurvive  in a desperate life... fight because money does not last forever!!! They will need to woork everyday, because if they come back to Portugal like they did, any men will work for them!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 10:44:01 pm »

I can tell you that they will not need to work at least for a couple of generations...

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012, 10:53:14 pm »

Well for everything that I can see in my country, people say that his better have a King in our country than presidents!

There are so many news saying that spanish people pay a half from what we pay for our president!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012, 10:57:18 pm »

It's difficult to make comparisons between what we pay and you pay because they get a lot of money not stated  cold

Anyway I don't think the Duke of Braganza would like the idea!  tehe

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 11:17:59 pm »

Anyway I don't think the Duke of Braganza would like the idea!  tehe

He will not!  laugh but he can not say that he is the heir of our throne! He does not have legitimacy for that!

But he maybe is pissed off about the idea!

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 12:35:27 pm »

It was reported today in Spain that Cristina, woman of Inaki , won some money with all dark business of Noos, just like her husband! Now she can go to a court and talk, at least like witness  thumbsdown

If Letizia is really the driving force behind the reported (by the press) rift between the Asturias and the Palmas, then she is the one with common sense.
In the beginning, the Asturias and the Palmas were on friendly terms, only after a while there was a distance reported by the press. At that time they claimed, that it was because Letizia didn't want to accomodate the parents of Inaki for the christening of Irene.They said that has the problem! But I believe that was more than that! I believe that all of them new about it, and Letizia didn't agree and said that will bring problems, anyone didn't like that she told that (people say that she says everything and his strong and frontal person) and I believe then the problems became with then, and the fault was always of Letizia! In the end she the best of them!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 12:42:51 pm »

I disagree as a catalonian political party is saying that Prince Felipe's Girona foundation may be implicated in the Noos case because business that promoted his foundation also gave money to Urdangarin. Supposedly it's in the judge's investigation but as it is still a secret we can't know if it's totally true for now.

The new version about Letizia and the infantas is only to make the Asturias look better! As you said in  a previous post this is not good for the RF and less of all for them so they will try to show them in good light. Most of the serious journalists believe the previous story not the new one and this doesn't explain either why Letizia has no relationship with Elena or the king.

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 12:50:27 pm »

Well of course King and elena will always be at Cristina side! I believe that She told very bad things (like call them parasites, because it's what they were and are, if they behaved like this!!!)

If they gave money to Filipe's foundation, well it's not his problem, he only has to found a way of make it appear the rest is not his problem, but Noos won more money than Felipe's foundation, because there are a european law that says that those that help on charaties have benefits!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2012, 02:05:35 pm »

No, the companies linked t Felipe's gave money to Iñaki's not the other way. Sorry I don't understand your last phrase but Noos was non profit organisation as the Girona foundation and that means that they cannot make profit or at least that cannot be the main objective of the organisation, it's not european law it's spanish.

The king strangely is not in Cristina's side, more or less I would say that he is trying to save him, but the most strange thing is that the Queen who is alway in Felipe's side is the main ally of the Palmas!!!

The parasites version have not been around here but if called the Palmas that she could tell that to the king too!!! Do you really think that the Asturias didn't know anything when the king is famous for his business deals, Iñaki is linked to a corruption case and Elena was going to start a similar organisation??? In fact the problems will start when more is known about Felipe's business deals.... he has three foundations of his own....

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2012, 04:36:35 pm »

The day he declares is closer now... supposedly Cristina is coming with the children too.

I see their future very black but no divorce.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 09:05:27 pm »

This weekend is the grand day, we will get photos of him going to declare.  laundry

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 09:12:40 pm »

The monarchy will not fall because of Inaki and Cristina who are not that important. Juan Carlos hasn't made up his mind to kick Cristina out of the family. When things get tough, he will do it for the sake of the monarchy.  Nobody cares now if C&I are still the members of the royal family except for Juan Carlos and Sofia.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 09:24:00 pm »

JC cannot do anything unless the law changes which needs to be discuss in the parliament is not as easy as it seems.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 10:12:43 pm »

Can Cristina renounce the right herself ? I think she can. If her father gives her pressure, I'm sure she would do that.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: