Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 01:03:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia: Savior or Foe?  (Read 21442 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: November 01, 2011, 10:24:08 pm »

There is an article in a spanish newspaper of how difficult is for Letizia to be always so perfect

You can read it here http://www.youkioske.com/prensa-espanola/la-otra-cronica-el-mundo-29-octubre-2011/

It's nothing new, it says that she is bossy and the prince believes she now even more than before. That she is no friendly with her husband's friends, that she doesn't like the posh people so when she was in a restaurant and thought that it was too posh she went before ending her lunch according to the article is not the first time it happens.  blink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:12:46 pm »

Sounds exaggerated  huh
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 01:39:56 pm »

There is an article in a spanish newspaper of how difficult is for Letizia to be always so perfect

You can read it here http://www.youkioske.com/prensa-espanola/la-otra-cronica-el-mundo-29-octubre-2011/

It's nothing new, it says that she is bossy and the prince believes she now even more than before. That she is no friendly with her husband's friends, that she doesn't like the posh people so when she was in a restaurant and thought that it was too posh she went before ending her lunch according to the article is not the first time it happens.  blink

seriously huh huh blink

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:25:31 pm »

Yep, another recent story that has become public is that when she was away with Felipe in a trip the queen went to visit her granddaughters and when Letizia came back she scolded the nanny because she had let Sofia access to the children without her consent, she was even fired.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 06:36:50 pm »

I've never read anything negative about Letizia.

I've have always thought that she looks so lovey dovey towards Felipe on pictures. And not smiling a lot.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 10:06:27 pm »

Well is happening with letizia the same that in a few year will happen to kate!

No the press sells more and more because they say that she is this and that... Can someone explain why Letizia wanted to give her younger daughter the name of her mother-in-law and them don't let them see her grandchildren? Zarzuela is their home!

I just don't buy this.. I see that some are see that Cristina is looking bad and want that Letizia be on the same light!

And that report about the restaurant, Give me a break I don't believe in a word of it! And what is the problem of don't like posh people? Many of them thinks that are better than anyone else... Think that the world is there to them, and sometimes think that they are better than anyone else! (And sometimes they are just bad persons! I saw this because my former boyfriend thought that he was posh guy, and he was awfull about all this!)

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 10:27:03 pm »

Why would they want to create a false image of Letizia after whole those years ? Why would they want to make the life of their future queen so hard ? It doesn't seem like she made something wrong to me ? If there is no truth to that, that's really nasty to say so !

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 10:35:05 pm »

Well I can understand that! But I feel that something is worng! From the start that they are so unpleasent with her (spanish press) and a few years later after Leonor born the portuguese magazines start to do the same!

Well they want to sell (in portugal), and letizia sells a lot in portugal, so they put news about her, good or bad! In a portuguese magazine a few weeks ago they put at the cover Letizia and Kate, saying that Letizia was jealous of Kate, because Kate was a natural princess, and didn't need a year to be perfect in her roule! That everyone in BRF loved her, and in SRF she was hated for everyone else... At this week they sold it all in just 3 days!! At this time they praze kate and put Letizia looking like a wicth! and this sells a lot! If people believe? No they don't except those that love kate and *despise* letizia!

And yes it's nasty!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 10:36:50 pm »

Spanish press doesn't publish those things, in general they are very sycophant like unless you are able to hear a more independent journalist.

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 10:39:01 pm »

In Portugal there are always news about it... Thanks God that people dn't buy it..

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 10:40:39 pm »

That almost reminds me of the stories about Charles and Diana when there were little murmurs in the press that things weren't going well, before all HELL broke loose.
I hope it's not true, though.

[/URL]
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 10:45:07 pm »

Well they want to sell (in portugal), and letizia sells a lot in portugal, so they put news about her, good or bad! In a portuguese magazine a few weeks ago they put at the cover Letizia and Kate, saying that Letizia was jealous of Kate, because Kate was a natural princess, and didn't need a year to be perfect in her roule! That everyone in BRF loved her, and in SRF she was hated for everyone else... At this week they sold it all in just 3 days!! At this time they praze kate and put Letizia looking like a wicth! and this sells a lot! If people believe? No they don't except those that love kate and *despise* letizia!
Those people seem ignorant ! Letizia being jealous of Kate ? they are living in which world huh I agree with you Byechoc there something seriously wrong. They compare her to a lazy nobody who only achievement has been to marry a prince.. that's a real shame and it does say much about the intelligence of those who allow those articles to be printed ! that's really sad ! Do you know how was really Letizia before she got married in term of personality ?

I agree serene grace, if those rumours are out there, there are certainly troubles in paradise.

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 10:56:27 pm »

Know I never knew nothingabou her... just knew that she was a journalist that I saw on TVE at time at 3:00 pm, she looked to me a very good journalist at time... I really liked her on her job! When I saw her at her interview I start to like her even more, she looked so genuine! And then I see now what everyone see about her!

Well I believe that there are problems, every family has that! I have to say that sometimes (and I hope you do not think I'm presumptuous) I feel that I'm just like her... maybe is a caratheristic from people with 1,68m! I believe that we do our work but there is always someone that think that we should be above everyone else... And don't like our sucess!!
I believe there is lot of jealous! I believe that King Juan Carlos didn't want the Letizia had so much projection! And I believe that there are people that don't like that, maybe Felipe don't like that too... But I believe that were and still like each other but have they diferences like every couple!

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 11:05:05 pm »

Juan Carlos didn't want another Diana, he didn't like her from the start and didn't want to accept the marriage, but Felipe said that it was marriage or he would go away.

Letizia is like Kate, or the other CPs, she thought that being royal was glamour and holidays, but the reality is very different; moreover Spain has a love *despise* relationship with the monarchy. Also consider that she was a journalist before so all her previous colleagues are the ones talking about her and they know her very well...

Byechoc you could never imagine who Pilar Eyre says that presented Letizia to Felipe! The husband of Kalina of Bulgaria who was dating Letizia at that moment, however Felipe was still dating Eva so it was not six months as they sold in the engagement.

Mada
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 11:10:28 pm »

mmmhh ladies I think I missed something...are you telling me that Letizia believed that royal life was all glamour and jet-setting ? Seriously ? You only have to look at Juan Carlos and Sophia to know that you're not marrying into a "it will be all fun" family !

What did that Pilar Eyre said ? And she was dating Felipe while he was already with another woman  huh

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 11:18:54 pm »

JC and Sofia have a lot of fun, much more than you imagine Mada. But JC made the transition to democracy and Sofia is very appreciated (well was), so they had a lot of freedom.

Felipe was dating Eva, and she was dating Kalina's future husband, they met then. However, she supposedly was dating a journalist when the engagement was announced and he found out at the same time as everyone else.

Funny because Iñaki did the same to the his girlfriend.

Mada
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 11:32:43 pm »

Ooooh that's doesn't bode well about her personality so...

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 12:07:24 am »

JC and Sofia have a lot of fun, much more than you imagine Mada. But JC made the transition to democracy and Sofia is very appreciated (well was), so they had a lot of freedom.

Felipe was dating Eva, and she was dating Kalina's future husband, they met then. However, she supposedly was dating a journalist when the engagement was announced and he found out at the same time as everyone else.

Funny because Iñaki did the same to the his girlfriend.

I think Felipe married Letizia out of rebelling and somewhat on the rebound from Eva, because it all happened so quickly (as you have stated.)
Thank u for all the info Alexandrine, I don't hear the scoop about the Spanish Royals (Felipe and Letizia) much here in the US.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 04:24:02 am »

Juan Carlos didn't want another Diana, he didn't like her from the start and didn't want to accept the marriage, but Felipe said that it was marriage or he would go away.

I think that Felipe should have been told to just walk; it's difficult to play hardball when it's your own relative, but at some point something should have been done. I am surprised she married in when she was so unwanted by her own father-in-law, I would have walked.

Letizia is like Kate, or the other CPs, she thought that being royal was glamour and holidays, but the reality is very different; moreover Spain has a love *despise* relationship with the monarchy. Also consider that she was a journalist before so all her previous colleagues are the ones talking about her and they know her very well...

Quite possibly she thought she would have a high powered, independent role, but go figure, she is always by his side and not really doing anything indepedently. It's the same with the Crown Princess of Japan. Both women are wilting.

Byechoc you could never imagine who Pilar Eyre says that presented Letizia to Felipe! The husband of Kalina of Bulgaria who was dating Letizia at that moment, however Felipe was still dating Eva so it was not six months as they sold in the engagement.

Ugh, more 'fairytale' lies. I wonder if the marriage will last.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 06:23:06 am »

Letizia like Kate?  laugh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: