Royal Gossip
November 15, 2018, 04:57:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Philip's health rumours  (Read 58262 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2012, 07:01:53 am »

I very much doubt Prince Philip has fired his last gun at a shoot.

watch this space.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2012, 07:37:09 am »

The last I heard, Prince Philip was still in the hospital. I'm glad to hear he's out and healthy again (well, healthy for a man his age, that is).
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2012, 09:58:00 pm »

I dont know too many 90 year old men with his zest and vigour.

Come to that I dont know too many 80 year old men with his zest and vigour..   LOL  tehe

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2012, 07:54:35 am »

^ They get the best-quality food and care. I'm not really surprised that RF members have always lived very long lives.  easter-wink
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2012, 10:14:12 am »

I dont know too many 90 year old men with his zest and vigour.

Come to that I dont know too many 80 year old men with his zest and vigour..   LOL  tehe

Considering how many wives he's possibly ruined, it does surprise me that he is still around and kicking. I wonder how many nurses he leered at the entire time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2012, 02:48:08 am »

I have met HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, a few times, and I can assure you He does not Leer.

He is a man of great charm and dry wit.

I have never seen the man Leer, as you put it, but he appreciates a good looking lady, nothing wrong with that.. he's not dead yet, although certain people on these boards would have him dead, embalmed and buried.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2012, 04:23:35 am »

Oh well sometimes he suffers from foot in mouth but ppl seem to forgive him those slips now that he's this 'old and fragile' ya know
And I think he secretly enjoys playing with that public forgiveness very much! easter-wink
I find it funny as hell when he goes around being shockingly rude or politically incorrect and sometimes I wish I could spar with him verbally for a while (I'm sure I would look the fool in the end but it would be so much fun! easter-lol)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2012, 05:52:21 am »

He only reinforces my admiration for HM, who has to put up with him.

For me, he's ridiculous, out-dated and he was downright insulting when he visited the US.  I don't find any of that funny or 'charming'.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2012, 05:56:37 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj2NGq3HgJw

George W Bush's behaviour towards HM The Queen was dreadful, during her visit to the US

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2012, 06:24:53 pm »

Well whatever anyone thinks of Phillip - it looks like he's not at all well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/9030067/The-Queen-will-spend-her-anniversary-without-the-Duke-of-Edinburgh.html

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2012, 08:16:13 pm »

If there are rumours about Phillip the same thing applies for the Queen. It's the typical aristo marriage  sigh

TB that's quite possible, he is after all 90. Sad if his death happens this year but it's still a possibility.  sob

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
side chair spectator
courtier

« Reply #91 on: June 04, 2012, 05:15:19 pm »

Paul Harrison @SkyNewsRoyal

#royal duke of edinburgh is at the King Edward 7th hospital in Windsor - precautionary

#royal Duke of Edinburgh is "disappointed to be missing concert" -
Expand

#royal #duke of edinburgh has been taken to hospital with suspected bladder infection
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #92 on: June 04, 2012, 05:18:06 pm »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20120604/eu-britain-prince-philip/

I hope he is alright..

[
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #93 on: June 04, 2012, 05:19:30 pm »

Hope he gets better and that all is ok with him...the Queen must be worried sick about him..then having to attend this function without him.
karla64
Baroness

« Reply #94 on: June 04, 2012, 05:21:34 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2154486/BREAKING-NEWS-Prince-Philip-rushed-hospital.html

I wonder  what cause from yesterday cold and rain??
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 05:24:08 pm by karla64 » Logged

[
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #95 on: June 04, 2012, 05:31:50 pm »

Paul Harrison @SkyNewsRoyal

#royal duke of edinburgh is at the King Edward 7th hospital in Windsor - precautionary

#royal Duke of Edinburgh is "disappointed to be missing concert" -
Expand

#royal #duke of edinburgh has been taken to hospital with suspected bladder infection

Bladder, possibly, but it could have been the rain that contributed. People are rarely 'rushed' to a hospital over stuff like that. I was tested for a Urinary Tract Infection (gross) at a gynecologist's office and got the anti-biotics at the pharmacy.

Hope he gets better and that all is ok with him...the Queen must be worried sick about him..then having to attend this function without him.

If Kate keeps up her stunts, I am sure that HM will probably lose it in private at her; some think that HM couldn't cope, but bluntly, it might be just the thing to end up making HM get her family in order.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2012, 05:35:06 pm »

Poor Philip get better  flower flower flower

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Nymph
Countess

« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2012, 05:38:49 pm »

I think that his age and the heart issues are why they are being so cautionary if it is just an infection.  But that said I am sure that the Queen is very affected by the latest news.  Even though she appears calm and distant at times, I think that she relies of the Duke for moral support more than we the public may realize.
georgiana
Baroness

« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2012, 05:49:05 pm »

What terrible timing, hope he gets better soon  flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #99 on: June 04, 2012, 06:07:27 pm »

When they say he was 'rushed' it means that there is possibly something more.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: