Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 06:52:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Philip's health rumours  (Read 57734 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2011, 01:21:28 am »

The concern that I am having it that this is a routine procedure that sees most people home within a day or so - even at Philip's age but he is up to his fourth night in hospital - to me that says - they are being cautious certainly but that there is possibly more going on than we are being told.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2011, 01:46:05 am »

Perhaps keeping Phillip in hospital would be better than going to the palace and all of the activity there. I'm sure he'd push himself to join in the shooting on Boxing Day one way or the other. It's best if he takes it easy in hospital and get released tommorow after everyone's gone, IMO.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2011, 01:59:30 am »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16334600

He is on the mend, if he were let out too early I imagine he would be doing too much, keeping him in prevents that.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2011, 02:12:32 am »

Yes he never follows Doctor's orders

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2011, 04:08:40 am »

Cautious doctors keep Prince Philip in hospital for a fourth night after emergency heart operation

The Duke of Edinburgh was said to be in ‘good spirits’ yesterday despite facing his fourth night in hospital following emergency heart surgery.

As the Daily Mail revealed yesterday, Prince Philip has been urging doctors to release him as soon as possible and, according to one senior royal source, has been in ‘genuinely good form’.

But senior medics at Papworth Hospital, in Cambridgeshire, are said to be taking no chances with the 90-year-old royal’s health and decided to keep him under observation for another night.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said: ‘The Duke of Edinburgh continues to make good progress from the procedure.

'He remains in hospital under observation and in good spirits.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078873/Duke-Edinburgh-spends-fourth-night-hospital-heart-scare-royals-celebrate-Christmas.html#ixzz1hhjcbyOy

I wish the Duke would understand that the doctors are trying to save his life and he should just sit back and be glad he is surrounded by such a dedicated staff. A fourth night means that there is still something that is wrong with him and he needs to end up getting better and resting. I wonder why they don't sedate him. This isn't just about him, but about HM too.

The concern that I am having it that this is a routine procedure that sees most people home within a day or so - even at Philip's age but he is up to his fourth night in hospital - to me that says - they are being cautious certainly but that there is possibly more going on than we are being told.

Something is definately up; an additional night means that the doctors need to be able to see what it is. I am more than sure that there is cause for concern and rightly we aren't being told about it. If the entire RF (minus Kate) has been gathering to meet him all at once, something is definately up. I am hopeful that we don't wake up one morning and find out that he has passed away.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2011, 05:44:23 am »

I am hoping the same thing.

I remember 10 years ago when he last his last surviving sister at the end of 2001 and then Margaret in February 2002 (about a week after the Queen officially made it to 50 years as Queen) and then about another six weeks later the Queen Mum went, leaving the two of them with no siblings on either side. 

I would *despise* her to lose him now - at the start of this special year for her personally and for the nation with the Jubilee and the Olympics.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2011, 07:11:42 am »

I honestly think that it owuld shock me since after all, he is such a fixture and has been around longer than more people have been alive. Him being gone would leave a gaping hole in the royal family.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2011, 07:54:46 am »

They said that 10 years ago about the Queen Mum but she has been gone for nearly a decade now and the RF has moved on.
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2011, 11:31:07 am »

Prince Philip leaves hospital: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2011, 06:30:39 pm »

loveshower
                    Wonderful News !     celebration

He's not a man for sitting down a lot, so it was wise they kept him in as long as they did.

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2011, 02:38:04 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078446/Prince-Philip-leaves-hospital-4-nights-rejoin-Royal-Family-Sandringham.html

Smiling Prince Philip leaves hospital after four nights... and heads straight for lunch with the local shoot.

Never underestimate this man.  hello

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2011, 07:33:54 pm »

Find the black ties! How Prince Philip's heart scare plunged BBC newsroom into panic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2079346/Prince-Philips-heart-scare-plunged-BBC-newsroom-panic.html#ixzz1hrMBCEYC

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2011, 11:59:15 pm »

...disrespectful comments on this forum. Our beloved royal family are the best and the brightest that this country has to offer. - James Bottom// Well done James. I get sick of all this talk of royals strutting around in fancy dress uniforms and chocolate medals and living off benefits etc...when in reality most of them are hard working neuro surgeons, aerospace research scientists, and university professors who slave away for a pittance and live in bedsits in Clapham. Ah yes, the truth is out now but it had to be told.
- Herr Flick, Niedersachsen, Germany, 28/12/2011 16:45

This comments is exquisite in it's sarcasm.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2011, 12:18:15 am »

laugh

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2011, 12:32:44 am »

laugh

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2011, 12:41:38 am »

tehe Tongue

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2011, 05:45:54 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078446/Prince-Philip-leaves-hospital-4-nights-rejoin-Royal-Family-Sandringham.html

Smiling Prince Philip leaves hospital after four nights... and heads straight for lunch with the local shoot.

Never underestimate this man.  hello

I'm happy to read he do feel better.  loveshower

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2012, 11:00:23 pm »

'Frustrated' Prince Philip told to give up shooting after fears it could affect health of his heart

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087952/Prince-Philip-told-shooting-fears-affect-health-heart.html#ixzz1jl8pfiFb

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2012, 11:13:24 pm »

Oh well, his loss is the birds and animals gain  thumbsup

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2012, 11:51:15 pm »

One less gun isn't going to save any animals - look at how William and Harry are going at killing animals in Spain.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: