Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 03:01:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Philip's health rumours  (Read 57001 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #460 on: April 03, 2018, 08:32:44 pm »

HeinrichHofferman, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

Prince Philip has made so many nàsty cømments which show the true coloür of his ëvïl søul. Who can like this dëspïcable character?

Fandoo, no, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

He's a daily mail readers dream date.

Anita L, Italy, 2 hours ago

British humour, at its best

LNC, London, 2 hours ago

When I was teaching, I met a lady who taught at a school for the deaf. The kids had been invited to an event and there was a steel drum band playing. Prince Phillip was guest of honour and when it came time for him to meet my friend and the kids, and she told him they were pupils at a deaf school, he said 'I bet you're glad you can't hear this racket'. Classy guy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5574063/Prince-Philip-96-admitted-hospital-surgery-hip.html#ixzz5Bdi8DtE1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

i'm surprised DM let this latest comment in...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #461 on: April 03, 2018, 08:51:03 pm »

The comments are always great tehe
Well, I agree on him not being the best person and also on the state of the NHS and other 90 year olds being left to rot in hallways etc.... Things like these always highlight how unfair a system like this (a "monarchy") is.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #462 on: April 04, 2018, 01:18:22 am »

RICHARD KAY: Prince Philip's hip operation is to get in shape for Harry and Meghan's wedding... and the Royal Windsor Horse show
Surgery, says the friend, does not intimidate him. ‘For him, it is a simple choice; if without the procedure it means he cannot continue carriage-driving, then it is worth undergoing an operation. He will only stop when he no longer enjoys it, not because he can’t do it. Above all he wants to remain active.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5575581/RICHARD-KAY-Prince-Philips-hip-operation-shape-Harry-Meghans-wedding.html#ixzz5BeoqyM1r
The horse show and his carriage ridding's his main priority to get back on his feet.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
dianab
Countess

« Reply #463 on: April 04, 2018, 01:31:27 am »

maybe he dont want met Meghan's mother...  laundry
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #464 on: April 04, 2018, 08:08:56 am »

^^ Oh yes, Phil, a near 100 year old, is undergoing dangerous surgery so he's in shape for the dolts' wedding.
The rest of the family is also having procedures done, to get in good shape and be picture perfect. Liz is having a boob job, Camz is having a face lift and Chuck is finally having his ears pinned back. Bill is having a hair transplant procedure and Waity is having a tummy tuck and the botox and fillers are ready.

I also doubt he's having it done for his carriage riding. He gave up many other sports he loved when he couldn't do them anymore, amongst others polo.

I was with my grandpa, who's younger than Phil, at the doc's and the doc said to avoid any and all surgeries at all cost, unless absolutely necessary and when there's no other way, because the anaesthesia causes dementia!!!! And those who have dementia, it gets worse. So I doubt that docs would advise someone like a Windsor to have any unnecessary surgeries.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:11:42 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Kins
courtier

« Reply #465 on: April 04, 2018, 03:07:28 pm »

^ "Oh yes, Phil, a near 100 year old, is undergoing dangerous surgery so he's in shape for the dolts' wedding.
The rest of the family is also having procedures done, to get in good shape and be picture perfect. Liz is having a boob job, Camz is having a face lift and Chuck is finally having his ears pinned back. Bill is having a hair transplant procedure and Waity is having a tummy tuck and the botox and fillers are ready."

laugh laugh
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #466 on: April 04, 2018, 03:11:31 pm »

^  I AM CACKLING!!!!!  laugh laugh laugh lmao  HRHOlya, I'm your new fan!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:13:15 pm by Sheridan_is_appalled » Logged

I haven't played since I stopped
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #467 on: April 04, 2018, 06:11:10 pm »

Someday I will learn never to eat or drink while I'm reading this forum!  laugh laugh
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #468 on: April 04, 2018, 06:30:51 pm »

Phil and Liz are masters. A surgery comes up and PP sadly, can't participate in the sharade and I'm sure that Liz will be excused because she's a devoted wife and needs ro be by his side and away from the grinner in church.

I bet that Charls is saying to himself:  Darn, dad claimed  my exuse and beat me to it. Now I have to comw up with somwthing else.  sigh Can Camz get pregnant?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 06:34:01 pm by Ariel » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #469 on: April 04, 2018, 06:39:01 pm »

lols Thank you all thankyou flower easter-egg-basket Kiss
Val
Princess

« Reply #470 on: April 04, 2018, 06:44:40 pm »

Probably planning to have a mishap at the Commonwealth Games and has to convalesce out there.  
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #471 on: April 04, 2018, 06:53:24 pm »

haha and can you imagine PH faking a mishap too - like breaking his toe and then calling off the wedding because a limping husband to be is not up to MM's standards.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #472 on: April 04, 2018, 07:13:28 pm »

Maybe not a hip replacement . . . .

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-item-6_4.html

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #473 on: April 04, 2018, 07:34:15 pm »

Prince Philip, 96,' is comfortable and in good spirits' but will stay in hospital for several days after his successful hip replacement op

Duke of Edinburgh had an operation at King Edward VII Hospital in Marylebone
    He missed three appearances in eight days because of problems with hip joint
    Queen has remained in Windsor but is being kept informed about his treatment
    Surgery comes ahead of Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle on May 19

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5578125/Flowers-arrive-hospital-Prince-Philip-96-undergoing-hip-surgery.html

^ It might be. No one knew Liz queen mum had cancer. They are secretive about their health, that's for sure.
Funny they now have Murkles, Princess Loose Lips, so we can expect some info. eating cookies I think this might be coming from her. dontknow
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 07:38:30 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #474 on: April 04, 2018, 08:41:51 pm »

She usually goes for blind gossip not CDAN but if secret information about BRF can be sold for money I'd say there is a tie between Meghan and Fergie.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #475 on: April 04, 2018, 09:27:40 pm »

Victoria Murphy
‏Buckingham Palace: The Duke of Edinburgh has undergone a successful hip replacement operation. He is progressing satisfactorily at this early stage.
 His Royal Highness is likely to remain in hospital for several days. He is comfortable and in good spirits.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #476 on: April 07, 2018, 02:19:41 pm »

Has anyone heard/read if PP is still in hospital or if he has returned home?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #477 on: April 07, 2018, 02:22:28 pm »

Still there I think.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #478 on: April 07, 2018, 11:09:21 pm »

There's likely to be some sort of announcement after the fact when he is settled back at home, and there hasn't been one so far as far as I know, so he's still in hospital I think.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #479 on: April 09, 2018, 10:48:20 am »

Duke of Edinburgh, 96, spends his fifth day in hospital recovering from hip replacement op as one of the world's leading surgeons is spotted leaving

A world-leading hip surgeon was seen leaving the hospital the Duke of Edinburgh is staying at as he recovers from his hip replacement.

Sunday marks the fifth day Prince Philip has spent resting at the private King Edward VII Hospital in central London following his surgery.

Sarah Muirhead-Allwood, who replaced the Queen Mother's hip more than 20 years ago, flashed a slight smile as she left the hospital.

The 96-year-old was said to be in 'good spirits' following his hour-long operation on Wednesday after being admitted for the planned procedure on Tuesday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5591449/Duke-Edinburgh-spends-fifth-day-hospital-world-leading-surgeon-seen-leaving.html?mrn_rm=rta-fallback

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: