Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 09:43:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Philip's health rumours  (Read 59412 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2011, 08:07:01 am »

HM will continue to do her duty to the best of her ability.

People tend to forget that her mother was a widow for 51 years.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2011, 08:17:14 am »

Becoming a widow at 51 is a lot different to becoming one at 85.

In the last couple of months I have read a couple of stories in recent weeks of couples who had been married for over 60 years where one died and the other died within days or weeks - not uncommon after that long together.  It is like half of you has died, I have been told, and the will to live goes with the partner.

I have a couple of friends where they celebrated their 65th Wedding Anniversary on the Saturday and she died suddenly on the Wednesday.  He simply couldn't live without her and died the following Saturday - so from huge celebration to a combined funeral in little over a week.

http://www.theledger.com/article/20111216/NEWS/111219476
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041374/Together-end-Couple-married-66-years-die-hours-another.html

Now I am not suggesting for one moment that the Queen will die within days of Philip (or vice versa) but simply pointing out the possibility of her not surviving him for all that long.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2011, 03:58:59 pm »

I'm just so happy to know he's going to be ok.  He really is good for HM and she for him, and she needs him around at the moment.  Christmas day would be difficult for her without him.

I wish him well!  thumbsup

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2011, 09:36:49 pm »

Royal Family Visit The Duke Of Edinburgh In Hospital

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=136280733&EditorialProduct=Royalty

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2011, 11:49:11 pm »

Hmm no kate visiting Philip laundry

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 12:29:04 am »

^I'd imagine that HM would only want those who mean the world to him allowed to visit him. Waity his walking nightmare, I imagine,
I hope he's allowed to go home soon. It's a shame that if this had to happen, it couldn't happened on the day of Waity's wedding. That would've had the farce surely cancelled. Oh, well, all the best to Phillip's speedy recovery!

Keep Calm and Carry On
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2011, 01:14:44 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078446/Prince-Philip-Just-let-home-Duke-fighting-form-heart-scare-royals-celebrate-Christmas.html

It would take more than mere heart surgery to shake the indomitable spirit of Prince Philip.
Hours after his life-saving operation, he was demanding to be released from hospital.
‘I feel fine’, the irascible 90-year-old told doctors who had carried out an emergency operation to treat a blocked  coronary artery. ‘I don’t want to make a fuss. I just want to go home.’

An insider at Papworth Hospital in Cambridgeshire said: ‘He is itching to get out.’
However, it was confirmed that he would remain there for at least another night.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078446/Prince-Philip-Just-let-home-Duke-fighting-form-heart-scare-royals-celebrate-Christmas.html#ixzz1hbCtH3QV

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2011, 01:43:56 am »

He might end up having a heart attack and now that you mention her, I am reminded of Mrs. Baylock walking into the hospital room (in The OMEN) and then shoving Mrs. Throne outside the hospital window. I honestly wonder if Kate would walk in, grin her hyena smile and yank the oxygen mask. I wonder if Carole has been spotted nearby. As for HM, if Kate were in a helicopter with HM, HM would certainly be tempted to end up asking Kate to check (while the helicopter is in the air no less) if whether or not they were up high enough and to "please jump out when we are still a hundred feet in the air to check to see if the grass is soft."

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2011, 01:44:39 am »

^I'd imagine that HM would only want those who mean the world to him allowed to visit him. Waity his walking nightmare, I imagine,
I hope he's allowed to go home soon. It's a shame that if this had to happen, it couldn't happened on the day of Waity's wedding. That would've had the farce surely cancelled. Oh, well, all the best to Phillip's speedy recovery!
If she went the press will make it ALL about Lazy how she healed him it's pathetic their so called reporting.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2011, 01:46:16 am »

Waity his walking nightmare, I imagine,

I am more than sure that Kate has been a huge source of stress for him and I am sure that he has been bursting to lose his temper at her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2011, 01:50:25 am »

The only in-law who has visited so far is Camilla who was driving from Highgrove to Sandringham with Charles when they stopped in to see how he was.  The next one he would want to see would be Sophie I am sure.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2011, 06:35:38 pm »

I hope that Wills is shaken up by this. I hope that he has the balls to sort out his life and not cause HM and Phillip any more stress with his  BS. If I were he, I'd spend quality time with Phillip and really listen to is advice. Phillip might be more vocal and really not give a damn and tell Wills how he can get himself together. HM has enough on her plate without having to worry about the mess that's Waity.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2011, 06:46:02 pm »

Sorry, timed out.
I'm so glad that Waity wasn't aloud to go with Wills to visit Phillip. The midday new that I saw today made it known that HM, Harry and Will went to visit Phillip and left Waity behind. I hope HM continue to put the best interest of her family before PR because the media might make a fuss over why Waity was left behind. IMO, it definately shows that HM doesn't like Waity or want her around: only those that she truly cares for.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2011, 07:49:12 pm »

I bet Wasty is hacked off because this Christmas (in her mind) was supposed to be all about her, & the DofE unwittingly stole her thunder.  I'm sure she was not happy that she was left alone to the tender mercies of the RF, while PW was at the hospital. No Katie as Florence Nightingale in the DM, just holed up in her room trying to avoid P. Anne!

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2011, 08:25:37 pm »

I keep noticing that each time she has her 'moment,' something comes along and ends up stealing it. Right after her wedding, was the death of Bin Laden and during the month before was the massive disaster in Japan.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2011, 10:36:51 pm »

I love how Waity's being royally shunned.
It was the second visit to St Mary’s that the 85-year-old Queen had made that day. For the first, she was driven as usual to the church, accompanied by her daughter-in-law the Countess of Wessex, while the rest of her family, headed by Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall, went on foot.

William, wearing glasses, drove his cousins, Peter Phillips and his sister Zara, in a Land Rover. Behind him Prince Harry was at the wheel of another 4X4 accompanied by Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2078446/Duke-Edinburgh-spends-fourth-night-hospital-heart-scare-royals-celebrate-Christmas.html#ixzz1hgNFycfq

Keep Calm and Carry On
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2011, 10:50:42 pm »

Does anyone else think the hospital stay has gone on a bit long at this point?  I still feel like there is more to this than we're being told.  I hope it's not one of those "wait until after Christmas for the bad news" deals.  sob

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2011, 11:04:23 pm »

Oi relax, the guy is 90 remember!
It's his heart not an upset stomach!,
They kinda wanna make triple sure everything is ok before sending him back home..
It's basically a big CYA.... (don't you ppl know who his wife is?!   spy Honestly she's the last person you would want to make sad and angry because her hubby died after being in your care! )

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2011, 11:51:35 pm »

Of course I know who his wife is.  Prince Philip's doctors' estimates as to when he would get out were wrong.  That's the biggest red flag to me.  His doctors more than anyone else are in a position to know what his level of care needs to be, and it has been more than what they said.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2011, 12:23:23 am »

Honey I was being sarcastic with the wife comment  easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: