Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 10:06:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The 'oldmoney' Goldsmiths  (Read 84647 times)
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 12:00:09 am »

PS  also Diana's mother Frances Roche has Irish ancestry, which is well known for red hair.  So I think there is enough to safely rule out the fact that red hair comes solely from the Spencer line and could have passed down to William and Harry without the Spencer input.  Diana and William's similarity to Zac is astonishing and if I find more pics I'll post them.

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 12:07:19 am »

Diana and Zac Goldsmith

William and Zac Goldsmith
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:14:28 am by Mooster » Logged

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 12:07:44 am »

It's the glimmer in Zac Goldsmith's eyes that gets me.  Diana had the same glimmer, that same captivating something in her eyes.  I sincerely do not wish to underestimate her connection to Lord Spencer though.  I know from experience that blood is only so thick when another man has raised you; it counts for virtually nothing compared to the love and acceptance of a true father figure.  For that reason, and due to the passing of the principal players, I almost find speculation on the matter to be inappropriate.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 12:20:07 am »

Oh, of course Gwendolyn, I mean no disrespect at all to Diana or Frances and Earl Spencer.  It is all speculation and whatever the truth behind her parentage, nothing would ever dim the magic of Diana.

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 12:28:23 am »

I agree wholeheartedly with regard to Diana - some lights never go out - and I hope I didn't offend you, Mooster.  flower

Honestly, this is the first I've ever heard of the Goldsmiths, but it really does appear Diana might have been one.  I think it'd be cool if the princes had some Jewish ancestry.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 12:28:52 am »

I can't stand to look at Zac especially with the way he has treated Scheherazade.  He looks quite sinister to me.  I don't get good vibes off him.

I think Diana got most of her mom's looks.  Besides, Diana's nieces look very similar to her and their dad most certainly is a Spencer.
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 12:38:29 am »

That's very interesting, Berlin.  What has Zac done to Sheherezade?  She is gorgeous, by the way.

About the pictures posted above...  Sorry to go off topic, but time is treating Harry very, very well.  Yowza!  easter-lol

berlin
Countess

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:15 am »

He left her and their four kids for Alice de Rothschild, who doesn't hold a candle to Scheherazade.  Here's a most recent article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2055225/Zac-Goldsmith-divorce-Sheherazade-leaves-strapped-cash.html

You can search the DM for the whole saga. 
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 06:17:55 am »

I don't know what it is with these well off-toffs, none of them can seem to keep it in their pants   dontknow  They're always looking for new fields to furrow   thumbsdown

Liza
courtier

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2011, 10:53:51 pm »

Diana appeared to have a different and darker complexion than her siblings.  Diana's nose also more closely resembles Zac and Jehima's than Sarah or Charles, but Jane appears to have a larger nose like Diana's. 

Liza
courtier

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 01:45:19 am »

How are Carole Goldsmith's ancestors of miners closely related to Sir James Goldsmith or the Rothschild family?  That relationship would be too distant wouldn't it, if there is one?  Have been mislead about Carole's family tree to believe they are all laborers when they are not.  In fact I do remember a recent comment in one of the newspapers stating that someone should check more closely into Carole's ancestors, who they claim are  laborers when in fact they are not.  Remember when the Midds or the media, or someone claimed Uncle Gary was a plumber?
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 07:55:54 am »

^ No, Carole's not related to James Goldsmith, who was actually born in Paris.

Acornia
Countess

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 12:43:54 pm »

I think Goldsmith is a common Jewish name, so chances of them being related are probably slim.
Liza
courtier

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 01:49:49 am »

Diana's looks much more like Zac than her sister, Jane.  If Diana is Goldsmith's daughter, that dose that mean that William does not have the Stewart lineage?
berlin
Countess

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 06:41:22 am »

Everytime I see pictures of Zac my stomach turns.  I don't know why.
Acornia
Countess

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 04:20:52 pm »

^ Because he cheated on his beautiful wife with a plain Rothschild?  dontknow
berlin
Countess

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 06:57:55 pm »

No.  I can look at pictures of Charles and other cheaters and not get that feeling.  There's something else.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 02:42:34 pm »

^I´m with you berlin. He looks evil  ick
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 09:33:44 pm »

Green envoy Zac Goldsmith 'sacked' for defying government over EU vote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063788/Green-envoy-Zac-Goldsmith-sacked-defying-government-EU-vote.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mooster
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2011, 04:50:42 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/26/article-2066533-00CC050F00000190-947_468x930.jpg

Jemima Khan looks so like Diana in this photo - if she had Di's/Zac's blue eyes, and fair skin, she'd be her double  flirt

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: