Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 01:52:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countess Alexandra  (Read 26747 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2015, 10:16:33 pm »

Shocked Shocked Poor woman

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2015, 10:35:48 pm »

Well when the whole Russian people is not at your service anymore you have to remember to switch out the light leaving a room.... tehe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2015, 11:06:14 pm »

^^ I agree that Joachim and Alexandra's divorce was handled discreetly and well. The divorce was just before Frederik's wedding, by my memory. Until Fred and Mary produced an heir Joachim and his two sons were heirs to the throne, so that was an extra reason why the boys' mother was to be looked after, though I think Alex lost her HRH and just became her Highness and was given the new Countess title. She continued with Royal duties for the Crown for quite a while and was popular in Denmark at the time. Joachim had no money so the Queen negotiated an apanage.
HC
Countess

« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2015, 07:24:56 pm »

Owner of Hummel has lend a big expensive apartment to Martin Jørgensen.

http://ekstrabladet.dk/flash/dkkendte/hummel-millionaer-redder-husvild-martin/5784419
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: