Royal Gossip
July 24, 2017, 01:52:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countess Alexandra  (Read 26748 times)
HC
Countess

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2012, 06:53:38 pm »

As I recall there was headlines such as "too stupid to be royal". And not only the tabloids but also royal experts and ordinary reporters stated Marie was not suitable due to her stupid remarks.

Immediately the couple broke up. Who ended the relationship I'm not sure. But after tablods writing that Joachim had an affair with a girl at the age of 20, the couple reunited. And Marie apparently learned the lesson and tried to restrain herself. But she said something about her being herself .....Her stupid self  tehe
HC
Countess

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2015, 03:58:03 pm »

Qm was the one who asked for money to Alexandra the day before the separation.

http://m.bt.dk/?redirect=www.bt.dk/royale/dokument-afsloerer-margrethes-hemmelighed-bad-om-millioner-til-alexandra&
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2015, 09:46:05 pm »

is this relevant? Who else could have asked for the money?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 05:52:40 pm »

At the time a politician Pia christmas møller, demanded an apanage to Alexandra. And most politicians agreed. And the population as well.

But now it seems the queen asked for the appanage- and the day before the public knew anything about the separation.

To me it indicates that there is a royal wish to shut alexandra up.

The critic in the news is about the queen demanding or asking for an appanage. It seems not dignified to ask someone else to pay an alimoney.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 06:10:56 pm »

I really do think Alexandra never should have retained her princess title, tiara, ribbon, orders, etc. after the divorce. As for a courtesy title of Countess, all wrong. Either you're in or you're out and she has no business living off of the Danish taxpayer via an apenage. Let her walk, let her talk, get her off of the Danish taxpayer hands.

I think a lot of people simply thought that he would never marry Marie C. They probably figured she'd get no further than girlfriend.

These reigning dynasties are just too stupid and blind for words.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2015, 08:49:34 pm »

LOL the tiara and everything else was a present. More fool was the queen that thought that there would be no divorces. Don't see why she should have given it back at all.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2015, 09:22:03 pm »

I agree gifts should not be returned.

And if Alexandra got a good prenup then the queen should just fulfill the obligation in the contract.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2015, 09:31:23 pm »

yeah! they would take a tiara from my cold hands it had been present. Plus is something that her children can inherit and even cash it if they need it. Considering how good Joachim seems to be with money better have it.

HC
Countess

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2015, 09:34:17 pm »

Haha exactly  Hi
HC
Countess

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2015, 06:19:47 pm »

Countess Alexandra getting a divorce
http://www.seoghoer.dk/nyheder/derfor-skal-vi-skilles

It is a difficult dicision, she says
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2015, 06:27:52 pm »

blink blink Shocked

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2015, 08:25:26 pm »

He seemed to be having an affair...

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2015, 08:49:40 pm »

I really do think Alexandra never should have retained her princess title, tiara, ribbon, orders, etc. after the divorce. As for a courtesy title of Countess, all wrong. Either you're in or you're out and she has no business living off of the Danish taxpayer via an apenage. Let her walk, let her talk, get her off of the Danish taxpayer hands.

I think a lot of people simply thought that he would never marry Marie C. They probably figured she'd get no further than girlfriend.

These reigning dynasties are just too stupid and blind for words.

Some things could not be revoked; presents being one of them. And that is not just among royals. All over the world people divorce and I doubt people return gifts to their in-laws.
As for the orders, the giving of orders and the whole management is well-described and that includes when an order is revoked. And normally this is one in case of treason and although the Queen was probably hurt, as a mother, a divorce doesn't qualify as treason.
So revoking the Elephant was a no-no.

As for the title and the money, I think the Danish royals wanted to avoid a British situation and of course there was the problem that Joachim wasn't able to give his soon-to-be-wife a lump-sum like Charles did with Diana. So instead an apanage was arranged. As to why the Danish government was asked to pay for it..I don't know. As Alexandra has continued to represent Denmark and Danish organisations for many years after her marriage, it was somewhat warranted.

It is my personal opinion that the Danish royals handled the divorce very well. No interviews, no mud-slinging and do damage to the Crown.
HC
Countess

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2015, 09:04:49 pm »

Alexandra's exhusbond out on the town with his new girlfriend eva harlou. She has just divorced a musician. She is an architect and a TV host. They met up with count wedell.

http://herognu.dk/kongelige/martin-og-eva-harlou-kyssede-hele-natten/
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2015, 09:07:45 pm »

^someone with knowledge of danish law should know more but the money given to her for the kids and her should have depended on the money he had a the moment? The apanage given to her by the state seems very bad taste to me. Probably the reasoning was that her kids were princes of Denmark and so they deserved the money.

@HC he's such a mess. I knew it wouldn't end well when it was known he had a kid but didn't treat her well but he was going for the good stepfather with her kids.  wopedo

HC
Countess

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2015, 09:21:25 pm »

The apanage was given to Alexandra due to the divorce.
The royal family don't have any money to speak of. Not like the sweedish or the English or the Spanish.

Only Joachim has money after he sold shackenborg. And he won't pay unless he is forced.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2015, 09:24:46 pm »

I doubt that they are the oldest monarchy of Europe but don't have any money.

HC
Countess

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2015, 09:41:25 pm »

The family was not able to go to Russia when Dagmar got married because they were ashamed of their lack of means.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2015, 10:00:58 pm »

Maybe at that moment but they've been around 150 years.

(BTW Dagmar must have been shocked with the Russian court? Sad how her life ended up being).

HC
Countess

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2015, 10:08:19 pm »

Yes Dagmar must have been quit shocked.

And when she returned to Denmark as an older woman her brother the king harassed her for the electric bill.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: