Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 10:21:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Countess Alexandra  (Read 29029 times)
HC
Countess

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 06:55:49 pm »

Lothwen
My stand on this is: it is the husbond or wife who is cheating. Per definition the third part can off course not be cheating.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2012, 11:24:39 pm »

but Alexandra married a Court photographer who was around the Royal Family, so who was cheating or thinking of leaving first is open to specualtion.

Marie actually doesn't strike me as the type who would give herself away so easily to someone unavailable. 

[/URL]
milagro
courtier

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2012, 07:01:49 am »

HC, exactly  thumbsup I loathe the "blame the woman" attitude. It's the spouse's business to keep faithful, not someone else's.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2012, 08:27:43 am »

I am sure I read something at the time about Alexandra cheating during the marriage as well as Joachim.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2012, 10:48:16 am »

Yes, I heard the same.

But considering Alexandra I think the main fault was in Joachim as she wouldn't have lost her princess position over nothing.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HC
Countess

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 06:26:39 pm »

Helsingør was friday officially declared UNICEF city by protektor Countess Alexandra

Picturegallery
http://helsingoer.lokalavisen.dk/flot-aabning-da-helsingoer-blev-unicef-by-2012-/20120120/artikler/120129894/2095

To be UNICEF City means that the businesses, schools, institutions initiates activities to a UNICEF´s project in the third world.

This year it is a school project in Zambia. A lot of schools drown in water.

UNICEF and local youngsters in Zambia has developed a concept "floating" schools.
HC
Countess

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2012, 02:58:08 pm »

Another stupid remark from P Marie  tehe She think it was a sign that she met Joachim. I have to wonder what sign? Joachim was married and Alexandra had just given birth to their second son 2 months earlier.

But this year it is actually 10 years ago, Marie and Joachim saw each other the first time.

Marie was single then. Joachim was married. She was at a watershed [danish expression about people in a period of reflection] in her life. He was also in a reflection period, if you can call a marriage that when it would later end in divorce. There was nothing between them to the hunting party than good chemistry.
But as Marie so beautifully told in the first major interview, the couple gave after the engagement:

– It was almost like a sign, or at least as a very strange coincidence that we should meet in that period. How should one think anything else?

http://translate.google.dk/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=da&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.billedbladet.dk%2FKongelige%2FArticleFolder%2F2012%2F5%2FPrinsesse%2520Marie%2520En%2520moden%2520prinsesse.aspx&act=url
pechoolo11
royal watcher

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2012, 09:02:28 pm »

I know the story goes that Marie was invited to the hunting party at Caroline Fleming's family estate because they were such good friends, but I've always been suspicious of this story. Did Caroline and Marie really know each other before Marie and Joachim became involved? Did Marie attend Caroline's wedding to Rory Fleming? Caroline is a celebrity and has been much photographed by the tabloids, but are there any pictures of Caroline with Marie taken before 2005, when Marie and Joachim were first photographed together?

HC
Countess

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2012, 09:17:43 pm »

pechoolo11

I would like to know too  Hi
I don't recall any tabloids mentioning her in connection to Caroline Fleming before this hunting party.
That would be really great if any of our fellow posters know who participated in Caroline and Rorys wedding  eating cookies

As I recall there was an article about P Marie, where Marie told that she wanted to go to this hunting party because she had heard there would be princes present, and that would be exciting. In the context I recall getting the impression that she didn't really know anyone and was sort of asked to the party by a friend that had some connection. And they sort of went as two girlfriends going on an adventure. But it is a long time ago I read this article.
pechoolo11
royal watcher

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2012, 09:29:37 pm »

I remember Marie said that she was invited to the hunting party, so was she invited by the host or was she actually the guest of an invited guest?

I'm sure Nikolai and Felix will be glad to know that their stepmom thinks it was a sign that she met their father when they were so young.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2012, 06:33:56 am »

Yes, I heard the same.

But considering Alexandra I think the main fault was in Joachim as she wouldn't have lost her princess position over nothing.

She was the first to remarry though and she acted abnormally enthusiastic about it, almost beyond exuberant, which was in my view a little tasteless. I don't think that women should be blamed first, but men are so frequently blamed and automatically assumed ot be cheating all the time (especially royal men) and the thing that unnerves me is that she wanted to keep her title and standing as princess even after the divorce; and got to.

I know the story goes that Marie was invited to the hunting party at Caroline Fleming's family estate because they were such good friends, but I've always been suspicious of this story. Did Caroline and Marie really know each other before Marie and Joachim became involved?  Caroline is a celebrity and has been much photographed by the tabloids, but are there any pictures of Caroline with Marie taken before 2005, when Marie and Joachim were first photographed together?

If Marie was part of that set initially, I think (am more than sure really) that they might have known each other from before some time ago, but never did anything and never really hooked up until well after the divorce. That does happen; sometimes high school sweethearts bkrea up, move on, and then meet later in life and it ends up being time for them to get married and so they do. It doesn't mean they cheated, just that when they met it was the best time to meet and marry.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2012, 01:06:45 pm »

Most of the stories I heard said Alexandra had fallen in love with some court photographer or artist, because Joachim had started clubbing and partying on a regular basis.

I swear I never heard about Marie with Joachim until after the divorce.

As far as Marie knowing people in certain circles, there is a good chance she did. She went to a fancy Swiss boarding school, Many from certain circles establish friendships or connections to one another.
Collège Alpin International Beau Soleil is a private international school founded in 1910 and located in Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland. Beau Soleil is the most expensive school in the world. It is also one of the oldest and most renowned boarding schools in Switzerland

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 02:09:14 pm »

Alexandra married the photographer, his family was also kind of close to the DRF doing docs about them.

I've always thought that Alexandra must have had a very strong case when they divorced because she got lots of things, ok she was the mother of princes but she didn't need to have a title for example.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2012, 02:25:01 pm »

Everyone said she was loved by her inlaws. They probably hated losing her as a daughter inlaw.
I would love to know what really happened with these two that brought on the divorce.

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 02:48:15 pm »

Serene Grace

That is my guess too, that Marie got friends at boarding school that might have been connected to Caroline Fleming. So I don't think she actually knew Carline Fleming herself.

Alexandrine
That is true. Alexandras new husbond was part of the jetset in Denmark, and his family firm is still connected to the royal house. Resently in connection with QMII jubilee, where his father did the jubilee interview.

I also agree Alexandra had a strong case at the divorce. Unexpectedly the government gave her an apanage due to the divorce. So I think Alexandra could have kept a princess title if she wanted to.

At the same time as the divorce the scandal about Joachim hit the frontpages. Joachim had on a regular basis been clubbing when he trained his racing car skills. For at least one or two years he had been kissing and arranged meetings with different girls at the age of 16-17.

Kuei Fei
Marie has at one point said that they met in 2004. Later on they both told they met in 2002. So I don't think there is an old friendship that was restored in 2002.

And I can't understand why Marie think it as a sign that they met in 2002. Unless they actually did have an affair at the hunting party. Then Marie probably think their affair was a sign. Marie really is a stupid woman saying stupid things.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2012, 04:31:32 pm »

Wasn't Alexandra's husband the Royal Family's photographer? How do we know that an affair had not started between them?

On the day of the wedding, several papers made it appear as if Alexandra left Joachim to marry this new husband. That is how it appears in a few of the society magazines I have with her second wedding in them. They say Alexandra left Joachim for love, they say she fell in love with this photographer or artist.

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2012, 04:46:51 pm »

Serene Grace

I agree. We don't know who cheated first. And at Joachims second wedding the tabloids mentioned Alexandras husbond Martin Jørgensen without mentioning Joachims clubbing nor any specualtion about Joachim and Maries first meeting in 2002. 

But as Alexandra got such good terms at the divorce and an apange untop, my guess is that Alexandra had a strong case.

(There was not only the clubbing or the meeting with Marie that he actually ended up marrying. There has also been rumours about a male livrist (a royal servant). The rumours never hit the tabloids, but they appeared in connection with a lawsuit against the livrist about his alleged stealing. As the lawsuit was dropped the rumours began cirkulating, that the livrist perhaps threatened to expose his affair with Joachim).
pechoolo11
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 06:14:12 pm »

Alexandra got a very nice house and she still has the Alexandrine tiara. The Queen doesn't seem to hold a grudge against Martin as his father was the one who took the recent official pictures of the Queen and Prince Henrik. She was also allowed to continue to be the patron for Unicef Denmark.

Kuei Fei
Marie has at one point said that they met in 2004. Later on they both told they met in 2002. So I don't think there is an old friendship that was restored in 2002.

And I can't understand why Marie think it as a sign that they met in 2002. Unless they actually did have an affair at the hunting party. Then Marie probably think their affair was a sign. Marie really is a stupid woman saying stupid things.

Yes, when Marie did her first interview, which was with Anna Johannesen from Billed Bladet, I believe she did say that she met Joachim in 2004. Then in the engagement press conference, Joachim and Marie said that they met at a hunting party in 2002.

The Billed Bladet interview took place in March 2006, more than a year before the engagement. She also told Anna Johannesen that she loved Joachim, but she hadn't told him yet. Yup, she sure says a lot of stupid things. I can't understand why the Danish media never confronted Joachim about Marie's incredibly indiscreet and stupid behavior before the engagement.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 06:30:39 pm »

I think a lot of people simply thought that he would never marry Marie C. They probably figured she'd get no further than girlfriend.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2012, 06:40:38 pm »

That's the thing, if Alexandra was the guilty party she shouldn't have got all the privileges: title, her own appanage, house... I'm not saying that she didn't cheat while married simply that she seems to have been buttered up by the DRF.

She wasn't going to be the king's mother and after the marriage of Frederik, Joachim's family has a very low role in everything.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: