Royal Gossip
December 18, 2017, 07:10:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal nanny Araceli “Lillie” Piccio  (Read 2728 times)
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« on: October 19, 2011, 04:02:55 pm »

Royal nanny Araceli “Lillie” Piccio yesterday said Prince William thanked her twice for coming to his wedding and, along with his bride, Kate, kissed her on
seeing her at the reception at Clarence House Friday.
Lillie, who is from Bacolod City, was the lone Filipino invited to the royal wedding, having served as nanny to both Princes William and Harry,
and later cared for their mother Princess Diana.
“I cried at the wedding, it was both a happy and sad occasion for me, “ she told the DAILY STAR in a telephone interview.

When Prince William and his bride arrived at Clarence House from the Bukingham Palace reception in a dark blue Aston Martin, she, along with the rest of the staff,
lined up at the courtyard.“We were briefed to curtsy when the royals arrived,” she said.
“When Prince William drove in there was loud applause from everyone and all of a sudden I heard him call out ‘Hi Lillie’ and
he came up to hug and kiss me, as if he really missed me,” Lillie said.
“I was so dumfounded I was not able to say anything.
“He said he was so happy I came to his wedding and asked how I was.He also said he liked my dress,” Lillie said.
She wore a dress made by Bacolod designer Lourdes Lipa.

“Kate kissed me too and asked me how I knew William and he told her ‘She looked after Mummy before’,” Lillie said.
“I told her I had been working for the family since William was a baby… she (Kate) was beautiful and sweet,” Lillie said.
“Everybody was looking at us because Prince William and Kate stopped to talk to me,” she said.

sly Asked if Kate was like Princes Diana, Lillie said “Nobody can wear the shoes of Princess Diana.
She was one of a kind, she was beautiful, kind and generous.She taught her boys to be humble.”

Lillie said later Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla , came too.
“Prince Charles came up to me and asked how I was and asked where I was working, and I told him I was retired,” she said.
“Later while I was having snacks someone punched me on the shoulder and when I looked up, it was Prince Harry.
 flirt “I tried to get up to curtsy to him but he told me to sit and kissed me,” Lillie said.....
http://www.visayandailystar.com/2011/May/02/topstory2.htm

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 05:43:59 pm »

Mummy .. weird thats a strange word for a grown man.How come she didn't know her , strange how after all these years she doesn't even know who his beloved nanny was.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 12:51:27 am »

Harry punched her on the shoulder, what?

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 10:12:19 am »

I think the wording was a little wrong there.

To me is sounded like he gave her something along the lines of a slap on the back to say "Hi!"

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 02:38:28 am »

I hope you are right punched sounds so,ouch. :eyes:

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 03:34:15 pm »

I do think (and having seen Harry do so to friends in the past) that it was meant as a slap on the shoulder

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: