Royal Gossip
November 19, 2018, 08:29:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Married Life For William and Kate  (Read 3442 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« on: December 03, 2010, 08:11:26 pm »

What do you think their married life will be like for them?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 11:06:55 pm »

Filled with rules and regulations.  I doubt either would have much say in what they want to do.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 11:14:49 pm »

I *despise* to say this, (but I think I'm right and actually want ot say this) but I think that after marriage Kate is going to be the type that will end up not wanting to have you-know-what after she marries him and the honeymoon is over. She'll start putting on demure airs and decide to become a virgin again, which means no you-know-what. Then William will wonder where all of it went and why Kate decided to change. Then Kate will pretend to know nothing of the world and that it was SOMEONE ELSE who did all the boozing and flashing. She'll likely then end up a bigger snob than Princess Michael and end up insulting some dignitary's wife, which will become an international incident, where Kate and her militant tabloid columnists will blame the wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 01:09:18 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zxeM0d6l8
The marriage of PW and Kate, in this case is the man is Harry. Lately I've found that PW has been very similar with Alan,After all, he is the only handsome man, tall and blue eyes, who marries the first girl who finds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C5abCAmsAg&NR=1
PW and Kate dancing on their wedding day ....
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 01:18:23 am by Fernanda Nunes » Logged

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2010, 04:13:59 am »

What do you think their married life will be like for them?
Pretty much as it is now....ONFF sigh

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 04:39:05 am »

Are you describing their love life.

The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 05:24:24 am »

Their love life is staler than any old parrots cracker.  They have no flavor nor personality.  Just extremely old and dull.

On the other hand, their married life will consist of William doing all of his dreadful duties, Kate filing her nails and chewing gum in public, and their brats being dragged in the middle of it.  It will be a catastrophic nightmare.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 04:19:21 pm »

I think boring isn't the word, tawdry and Kate has a personality, it's just over these past so many years it's been hidden to present a good image ot her public.

The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 01:06:43 am »

Kate is tawdry, but William and Kate together are just very stale and boring.  They invite no good reason to celebrate the two of them together.
Wombat
Baroness

Harry's got a big gun..

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 05:44:00 am »

Are you describing their love life.
I'm sure that's the binding force behind their boredomance.

By I'm talking about their relationship being ONFF forever...and ever and ever...

Kate Middleton "a diabolical creature. A plastic bag blowing through the streets has more personality"
June
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 05:51:10 am »

LOL. I think that they both think they will get away with doing as little as possible, to keep their cosy togetherness in Wales, whatever the ties that bind.  Lips Sealed
princess_elena
gossip insider

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 09:57:32 am »

well I think like June said, they will use military excuse to avoid public engagements. Is PW received allowances as a prince? If he received it but do less royal engagement, then it will be waste of taxpayer money.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 10:16:17 am »

From the sources I have  hall-whistle

William has special treatment to allow him to leave to do Royal Duties. He gets alot more time of then others (including Harry)

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 08:45:25 pm »

I wonder if Kate will start denying William her Kater-Tots, using it as a weapon to get what she wants when the courtiers tell her she can't have something.

Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2010, 08:53:10 pm »

From the sources I have  hall-whistle

William has special treatment to allow him to leave to do Royal Duties. He gets alot more time of then others (including Harry)

Knew it. bignono

I need to draw a chart to show how much my liking him has plummeted.

What else do your sources say?
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 12:54:22 am »

Harry is one of the boys and is respected by his fellow men and women. The soldiers are happy to serve under him. He pulls his weight and does not expect special treatment and refuses it.
William is standoffish, isolated, pulls rank and not well liked. He expects to be treated different, does the bare minimum and is resented by his fellow soldiers
He also has a habit of drinking too much, sulking and acting like an idiot.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 12:59:00 am by mousiekins » Logged

Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 01:28:46 am »

noway Well, I'm not surprised.  But I am at the same time.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 01:36:36 am »

Harry is one of the boys and is respected by his fellow men and women. The soldiers are happy to serve under him. He pulls his weight and does not expect special treatment and refuses it.
William is standoffish, isolated, pulls rank and not well liked. He expects to be treated different, does the bare minimum and is resented by his fellow soldiers
He also has a habit of drinking too much, sulking and acting like an idiot.

I feel bad for William, being so on guard all the time! And having the likes of Kate & Co. around can't make it any easier. I wonder if he has to drink in the presence of others, so as to relax?! Even if he doesn't consciously know why, his body's alarm system may be making him tense up and inhibiting his social interactions, as a self protective kind of response to his environment. However, if he were to be in the company of someone capable of completely disarming him, then he'd know what true love is, imo. ...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:46:30 am by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 07:38:54 pm »

I sincerely believe that Kate will want to work more as an independent royal, doing her own tours and with her own independent agenda. Note the interest in her own title in her own right already. She won't want ot be two steps behind, but her own star; only a matter of time until she also wants her own office, her own apartments, and her own individual staff with everything else. I'm more than sure that she, upon discovering respectability, will likely end up not wanting to have sex and will put on airs of newly wed delicacy and pure idiocy of human nature. She will pretend to know nothing of the world she's been jet setting around, will likely discover embroidery, and then disown those tawdry photos.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: