Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 03:59:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla Relationship  (Read 109397 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2012, 06:53:46 pm »

"I like Camilla. She has never once spoken an ill-word about Diana " (in reply to this statement in earlier post by Claire)

Something I missed in other post. A letter came into the public domain where Camilla called Diana "that ridiculous creature."  I think that was only the tip of the iceberg. If she had any liking for Diana, she would have dropped Charles totally after he got engaged to Diana.

Walking next to or behind Charles does not mean she should be up for sainthood. She still cheated on her husband, broke up another woman's marriage and I don't think she wanted to let go of her sugar daddy his marriage to someone else notwithstanding. She also chose Diana for Charles to marry because she thought Diana would not spoil her "special times" with the Prince.

I think there is something wrong with this picture when the dead first wife is slammed to try to praise the other woman. I think Camilla manipulated and schemed her way to the top and Charles is truly pathetic and lost any sense of right and wrong when he got involved with that woman.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:01:08 pm by sandy » Logged
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #81 on: September 17, 2012, 09:32:53 pm »

I do think that Charles atrocious behaviour towards Diana has prevented his sons from making good marriages - most of the decent girls see what the Windsor family are capable of, and what Diana (and Fergie) had to endure and quite rightly steer clear.  That is why we have Camilla and Kate to look forward to as our future Queens  ick

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #82 on: September 17, 2012, 09:44:02 pm »

most of the decent girls see what the Windsor family are capable of, and what Diana (and Fergie) had to endure and quite rightly steer clear.

This is what I will never understand about Windsors (and many other royals); they treat nice women that most men would kill for like garbage, then act surprised that later on, women (who would have been fabulous assets) are smart enough to avoid the next generation of princes like plague.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2012, 01:17:26 am »

Quote from: Claire
He had a wife who stalked a married man (Hoare) and was herself a home-wrecker - in public.

Quote from: Sandy
Hoare never confirmed or denied an affair. Wharfe said Hoare pursued Diana and was besotted with her for a time and DIana did not "chase him"--he chased her
For all is out there about this matter what I do believe is fair says there was NOTHING one-sided between Hoare & Diana as WASNT between Charles & Camilla.
He had a mistress from 1986-1990, not when he & Diana get together in 1991. If his wife was bothered then they should be divorced before he & Diana get together.

As for Ken Wharfe, I quite remember his book tell he discovered for himself about their affair and said dont believed Hoare reciprocated the feelings of Diana and state in book Diana confided in him adored Hoare and she longed for his attention, she was completely in love with him in his view/for what he witnissed. Who said Hoare was besotted with Diana was his former chauffeur who state Diana used call him 20 times for day and Hoare reciprocated HER feelings. And Lady Bowker (close friend that Hoare introduced to Diana) said the same thing the chauffeur. I dont think Ken Wharfe is reliable he was caught in lies for his colleagues & even for Charles's syncophant, Colin Trimming who boss of Ken Wharfe. Talking for myself I have ZERO issues with Diana have been in love with others men and have relationships with them. The woman was trapped in living a lie I dont see any reason because she shouldn’t have loved others men. I dont think the story she was talking was simply my husband cheated on me but yes when she was a naive girl was led on for a older man who wanted she breed his heirs and the fact she wanted call off the engagement only talks to me what really existed between her & Charles. She married more out pressure, immaturity & lack of support than anything else and Charles for selfishness and sense entitlement than anything else.
Unfortunately the fairy-tale never existed. Was everything a arragement for the future king get his heirs.
IMO I do think Diana only became infautuated/involved with Charles because she never had boyfriend before and her family driven her. And Charels only courted her because Camilla wanted. I think all that people behind this mess had none sense of reality or were so blind for royalty because this all mess seems more something from 1890s than 1980s -lol-
And unfortunately, the sons of Diana & Charles also are a mess.

@Claire
The fact that Charles courted, engaged & married Diana only because Camilla was advising him because if she (Camilla) had seen any defect/fault in Diana, he (Charles) would have dropped her (Diana). Tells me a lot about him & Camilla. IMO Charles & Diana were driven to each other, detail: Charles was driven for HIS MISTRESS. Sorry, I can not respect people with sort of character of Camilla & Charles. I dont likes people used/taken advantage of others for his/her own convenience  thumbsdown

I always think the arrogance of Camilla dont allowed her see the naivete of Diana wouldnt have an long-live and was related she dont spend much time with Charles (& Camilla, she was always there). I always thinks if Camilla had an insider in that Fleet street guys that followed Lady Di in London, Camilla would have open her eyes on how inconvenient Diana would became to her & Charles.

People talks a lot about Lady Fermoy, Queen-Mother, Phillip, the Queen, Johnnie Spencer et al but the truth IS:
Camilla had more influence on Charles than all of this people together. She's RESPONSABLE for that mess have happened. I really do beleive what exist between Charles & Camilla isnt one-sided she never put a gun in his head for him keeps her in his life #FACT#

For all what I read only human being had more influence on Charles than Camilla was Mountbatten. But what the man died ... I do think this was biggest luck Camilla had in life ... I'm NOT saying she whished, planned or help he dies ... but what I'm saying is with Mountbatten alive her future as mistress of future king hadnt big hopes. She & Andrew would have put through with each other.

I always read Andrew P-B was in love with his 2nd wife a pretty good time before he ask a divorce, anyone here have idea/imagine how he would have can divorced Camilla without Dimbleby thing or with Mountbatten alive?

@Mooster @Kuei Fei
I understand what you said and even agree to an certain extent but really I dont think people in that family so such different from generation to generation. I think only change the times, be heir or spare they're all a bunch spoiled who likes get his/her own way and blame is always of someone else. IMO
 flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2012, 06:16:36 pm »

One thing this who triangle has taught me is that if you love a guy, just wait until you are married; I think seeing Diana go off in glory with Charles as her husband, while Camilla was sidelined, tells me that Camilla didn't want to just be a discarded memory. In fact, if anything, just wait until you are married.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2012, 03:59:14 pm »

Quote from: Claire
He had a wife who stalked a married man (Hoare) and was herself a home-wrecker - in public.

Quote from: Sandy
Hoare never confirmed or denied an affair. Wharfe said Hoare pursued Diana and was besotted with her for a time and DIana did not "chase him"--he chased her
For all is out there about this matter what I do believe is fair says there was NOTHING one-sided between Hoare & Diana as WASNT between Charles & Camilla.
He had a mistress from 1986-1990, not when he & Diana get together in 1991. If his wife was bothered then they should be divorced before he & Diana get together.

As for Ken Wharfe, I quite remember his book tell he discovered for himself about their affair and said dont believed Hoare reciprocated the feelings of Diana and state in book Diana confided in him adored Hoare and she longed for his attention, she was completely in love with him in his view/for what he witnissed. Who said Hoare was besotted with Diana was his former chauffeur who state Diana used call him 20 times for day and Hoare reciprocated HER feelings. And Lady Bowker (close friend that Hoare introduced to Diana) said the same thing the chauffeur. I dont think Ken Wharfe is reliable he was caught in lies for his colleagues & even for Charles's syncophant, Colin Trimming who boss of Ken Wharfe. Talking for myself I have ZERO issues with Diana have been in love with others men and have relationships with them. The woman was trapped in living a lie I dont see any reason because she shouldn’t have loved others men. I dont think the story she was talking was simply my husband cheated on me but yes when she was a naive girl was led on for a older man who wanted she breed his heirs and the fact she wanted call off the engagement only talks to me what really existed between her & Charles. She married more out pressure, immaturity & lack of support than anything else and Charles for selfishness and sense entitlement than anything else.
Unfortunately the fairy-tale never existed. Was everything a arragement for the future king get his heirs.
IMO I do think Diana only became infautuated/involved with Charles because she never had boyfriend before and her family driven her. And Charels only courted her because Camilla wanted. I think all that people behind this mess had none sense of reality or were so blind for royalty because this all mess seems more something from 1890s than 1980s -lol-
And unfortunately, the sons of Diana & Charles also are a mess.

@Claire
The fact that Charles courted, engaged & married Diana only because Camilla was advising him because if she (Camilla) had seen any defect/fault in Diana, he (Charles) would have dropped her (Diana). Tells me a lot about him & Camilla. IMO Charles & Diana were driven to each other, detail: Charles was driven for HIS MISTRESS. Sorry, I can not respect people with sort of character of Camilla & Charles. I dont likes people used/taken advantage of others for his/her own convenience  thumbsdown

I always think the arrogance of Camilla dont allowed her see the naivete of Diana wouldnt have an long-live and was related she dont spend much time with Charles (& Camilla, she was always there). I always thinks if Camilla had an insider in that Fleet street guys that followed Lady Di in London, Camilla would have open her eyes on how inconvenient Diana would became to her & Charles.

People talks a lot about Lady Fermoy, Queen-Mother, Phillip, the Queen, Johnnie Spencer et al but the truth IS:
Camilla had more influence on Charles than all of this people together. She's RESPONSABLE for that mess have happened. I really do beleive what exist between Charles & Camilla isnt one-sided she never put a gun in his head for him keeps her in his life #FACT#

For all what I read only human being had more influence on Charles than Camilla was Mountbatten. But what the man died ... I do think this was biggest luck Camilla had in life ... I'm NOT saying she whished, planned or help he dies ... but what I'm saying is with Mountbatten alive her future as mistress of future king hadnt big hopes. She & Andrew would have put through with each other.

I always read Andrew P-B was in love with his 2nd wife a pretty good time before he ask a divorce, anyone here have idea/imagine how he would have can divorced Camilla without Dimbleby thing or with Mountbatten alive?

@Mooster @Kuei Fei
I understand what you said and even agree to an certain extent but really I dont think people in that family so such different from generation to generation. I think only change the times, be heir or spare they're all a bunch spoiled who likes get his/her own way and blame is always of someone else. IMO
 flower

Morton wrote that Diana backed off from Hoare after he left his wife. He thought her ambivalent about Hoare and once he left his wife it became more serious and what would she do now. He maintains that Diana did back off.

I honestly don't believe Diana was madly in love with Hoare. I think it was more a security thing--where she needed comfort and affection from somebody. She broke up with Hewitt and she was vulnerable and needed attention. I don't think she even may have been "in love" with him in every sense of the word.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2012, 06:50:33 pm »

What you described about Hoare is exactly as I thinks she feels about Khan and reasons because she involved with him & because she left him. Before jumped in me, read about her during the year of 1995 and during the process of divorce (lasted even end 8/1996), include what her lawyers said she was very much depressed, down and vulnerable.
(With Hewitt, people around her said was obvious the positive difference he made in her life -include her health-, that's one of reasons I believe they truly loved each other and not becasue she was wiling get attention of Charles.)
Then after the divorce she started prepare the auction and involved in landmines cause that help her became an secure woman together with fact she was free for be herself away of restraints of royal family.
==============================================================

I do think Diana had intense and deep feelings for Oliver Hoare.

Then why Diana made all of that calls to him (if she dont wanted him)?

Barry Hodge, his former chauffeur & Lady Bowker said he cameback to his home because he wanted... Lady Bowker talked the episode/row that made Hoare came to his wife. Elsa Bowker indeed said they had "great love" for each other (are her own words) and also tell as Diana used arrive in her apartment crying & sobbing when had rows with Hoare and when had doubts if he reciprocated her feelings. Was he who introduced Diana to Elsa Bowker and she said one of reasons was for they could have a safe house for their meetings. She broke-up with James Hewitt because SHE WANTED, only read his books. What seem when he was back to London in mid-1991 and Diana broke-up she already was seeing Hoare. Sorry but I dont see nothing evidences on the opposite, at least, Diana fell hard for Oliver Hoare - he was the only boyfriend who break-up with her (Lady Bowker also said as it happened), with Hewitt & Khan was Diana in controll of situation as with others persons she wanted out of her life. (Patrick Jephson -mostly in him-, Ken Wharfe & James Hewitt describe very well in their books as Diana never let go of anyone unless she was good and ready, and when she was they were cut adrift completely, the first step was change her phone. Jephson said that was typical royal behavior in this situations and Hewitt said witnessed this behavior in Diana but dont imagined would happens with him too.)
If she hadnt in another relationship I dont think she would break-up with James Hewitt. When she was still in love with Hewitt she was sending letters to him and after a certain time stopped and changed her phone.

Andrew Morton cited a UNnamed source ...
(I choice read about the whole situation and see what made sense or not ... that about reliability not be favorable or not...) ....I also dont likes unnamed sources, particlularly when contradicts named people ... for me thats looks more as spin than facts, evidence... Oh, Andrew Morton never met Diana -lol-

Do you really not noted that was part of his spin Diana was afraided involves 100% with a man? I do note when I'm reading a book with spin/hidden agenda. The books pro-Charles-Camilla are Diana is mad-house-case-neurotic-woman ...

In Sarah Bradford book is Diana the damaged with cause, with obssessive and undying love for Charles (a man only wanted her as broodmare and never had any feelings for her), and Queen & Philip were enormously supportive but she was unstable and erratic because it she dont saw and accepted the help (read:accept live a lie), the words of anyone else is more reliable than hers. And Diana also dont know what made with her life and dont know what she wanted behind Her True Story & Panoram interview
Who read the stories as she handle the press know she hadn't very much vocation for idiot and had her own mind with what she wanted for her life.

@Kuei Fei
I understand your point but I dont think Charles someday would sidelined Camilla, only if there was another woman (mistress) in his life and I dont think Camilla wanted Charles with another steady mistress. Oh, Charles never would get along with the glory of Diana or whatever other person being wife or not. Camilla understand it becasue it she's there of this years and I do believe she give her OK to Diana because she know Diana & Charles not meant be...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2012, 07:35:10 pm »

I think Diana was very needy at the time. I read that Hoare was trying to help her cope with Charles and Camilla relationship. He probably was a very soothing presence to Diana at the time and she came to depend on him more and more. I don't see the phone calls as stalking I see them as a cry for help from somebody who was a shoulder to cry on and who helped her cope. I think he cared for her and she for him. But I don't think he was a great love for her, she did get over him and moved on. I did read that all the calls did not come from Diana. Had he been a great love, I think she would have moved heaven and earth to get together with him, especially when he moved out of the home he shared with his wife.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2012, 12:35:24 am »

So Charles had an affair with Princess Madeliene's future mother in law. Just how many women did Charles sleep with during his years with Diana and with Camilla? If he was so in love with Camilla why was he having an affair with this woman?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2223019/Princess-Madeliene-Sweden-announces-engagement-British-American-banker-New-York-proposal.html

daily mail-
 blink  Charles and Eva apparently met at a polo match and started an affair in 1986, when his marriage to Princess Diana was starting to break down. ========================================================================================

DMAIL COMMENT:

Well, well, well. So this further throws out the claim that Charles only had an affair with Camilla during his marriage to Diana. Eva, Kanga, Camilla, Janet Jenkins, so on, and so on. - Renee , Washington

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2223019/Princess-Madeliene-Sweden-announces-engagement-British-American-banker-New-York-proposal.html#ixzz2ALwOFUf2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[/URL]
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2012, 03:44:57 am »

Because he's royal and a manwhore I guess, screwing everything that isn't gone by the count of three  Shocked

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
RedRabbit
royal watcher

Harryite #28

« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2012, 11:36:50 am »

There's plenty of misery, sloppiness and all-around grossness to go around.  If Diana was banging married men then she's just as gross as the rest of them.  Regardless of her possible motives, the bottom line was she didn't care for those men's wives any more than Camilla cared for her.

I think Charles and Camilla have met their matches in each other and are content with each others' messy history and behavior.  Rather than a wedge, it's a bonding point with them.  I think they're genuinely happy with each other.

If you resort to personal attacks, name-calling, and other forms of abuse against me, you are admitting you have lost the argument and have nothing worthwhile to say. 

Not joining in with your starry-eyed hero worship does not make me delusional, it means I have no interest in drinking your poisoned Kool-Aid. 

Have a nice day.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2012, 09:11:54 pm »

I don't see C and C as a Great Romance but something very sordid. He did not apparently think her "good enough" to marry way back when and have his heirs. He didn't have this can't live without her love that his great uncle had for Wallis Simpson. Charles lost his moral compass and thought it OK because of who he is to be with married women (and he was involved with Kanga Tryon as well). Camilla I see as a schemer totally manipulative and out for herself. She coveted what Diana had and got it by undercutting and undermining Diana from the get go. CHarles made himself obligated to Camilla by naming her. I think they are stuck with each other. Camilla is the cat that got the cream and Charles can be "happy at last" (though I doubt he's that happy with her). She has kept her home to retreat to which gives them some breathing space.

As for knocking Diana, I think that had CHarles really been a true husband and ditched his mistress or Camilla said goodbye to Charles for good, Diana and Charles could have made a go of it--and I doubt Diana would have looked at another man. SHe adored Charles at the begnning and he was not really workng on the marriage, save to get his heirs. There is no proof of "affairs" that Diana had wth married men. Carlng denied one took place, Hoare never commented. Diana admitted to her affair with Hewitt. But Charles pretty much abandoned Diana and left the marriage bed after Diana delivered the heir and spare. Divorce was strongly discouraged--had Diana not been married to the heir I think she would have divorced CHarles and moved on. SHe could have lived like a nun and watched Charles go to his mistress for sex but she was only 24 when CHarles ditched her so she decided to seek comfort elsewhere.

Charles effectively doomed the marriage or any hopes for marriage when he felt it was "OK" to sleep with married women and have the mistress as part of his marital plans.
June
Duchess

« Reply #92 on: December 31, 2012, 04:49:32 am »

worship  worship  worship

Excellent response, Sandy.  thumbsup
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2012, 08:51:13 am »

There is no proof he slept with Cam before 1986 funnily enough the year Saint Di began sleeping with Hewitt!!! The whole bunch agree all the sleeping around began in 1986!!! So I wouldn't talk about any of those people having "moral compass" Chuck slept around, Cam slept around, Di slept around , Cam's husband Nr.1 made it his job to cheat on her and James Hewitt slept with a married woman who was to be his Queen so "moral compass" REALLY?
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2012, 03:12:54 pm »

Charles was sleeping with married women many years before 1986 and Camilla was one of those women.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #95 on: December 31, 2012, 03:17:11 pm »

There is no proof he slept with Cam before 1986 funnily enough the year Saint Di began sleeping with Hewitt!!! The whole bunch agree all the sleeping around began in 1986!!! So I wouldn't talk about any of those people having "moral compass" Chuck slept around, Cam slept around, Di slept around , Cam's husband Nr.1 made it his job to cheat on her and James Hewitt slept with a married woman who was to be his Queen so "moral compass" REALLY?

Charles himself told his authorized biographer the times he was intimate with Camilla: before she married APB, after she married APB in the late seventies, and when the marriage to Diana became "irretrievably broken down." The man admitted it himself. Which is Proof. Kanga Tryon told the press that she and Charles were intimate while she was married. Diana did not "sleep around"--she had an affair with Hewitt from 1986 to 1989 and again in 1991. She admitted this. Sleeping around implies bed hopping. Charles and Diana by various definitions did not "sleep around." Camilla had affairs and was considered "mistress material" for Charles by Charles' great Uncle Mountbatten and apparently Charles himself. Men with some sense of morality move on after their girlfriends marry elsewhere. Charles apparently thought it "OK" to be with married women and he is supposed to be eventually Head of the Church.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #96 on: December 31, 2012, 03:28:44 pm »

^ So Di cheating on her husband and sleeping with other men that weren't Hewitt and were MARRIED isn't sleeping around? This is hilarious!!!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #97 on: December 31, 2012, 03:39:28 pm »

Charles admitted it to his biographer and you don't believe him? Sleeping around means multiple partners, like a different person each night. Charles supposedly did not sleep with anybody but Camilla after he resumed his affair and Diana did not by her admission sleep with anybody else but Hewitt (ca. 1986-1989; 1991) after Charles dumped her for his mistress. THere is no account of Diana having multiple partners (and going from bed to bed to different men) and had she done so surely Charles spinners would have used this as ammo. What C and D did  is not "sleeping around" but it is called cheating on a spouse. Charles did sleep with Janet Jenkins at the time he was "with" Camilla but that still is not sleeping around since he did not have one night stands with random women., CHarles started the downward spiral by not giving up the mistress, it caused a vicious circle where Charles dumped his wife for Camilla, Diana was left by Charles and she chose to take up with another man. Charles was also emotionally abusive to her and made her feel like dirt. Had Charles behaved honorably and really worked on the marriage I doubt Diana would have strayed. Plus nobody forced Camilla to stay with APB, they cheated on each other before they married and Camilla was not a babe in the woods so I doubt there was much surprise when both continued the same way after they married. She could have divorced APB and not put up with the cheating. Diana OTOH was stuck in the marriage since divorce was discouraged. Had she had more freedom to leave the marriage I think she would have early on and moved on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 03:41:55 pm by sandy » Logged
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2013, 12:46:59 am »

Charles admitted it to his biographer and you don't believe him? Sleeping around means multiple partners, like a different person each night. Charles supposedly did not sleep with anybody but Camilla after he resumed his affair and Diana did not by her admission sleep with anybody else but Hewitt (ca. 1986-1989; 1991) after Charles dumped her for his mistress. THere is no account of Diana having multiple partners (and going from bed to bed to different men) and had she done so surely Charles spinners would have used this as ammo. What C and D did  is not "sleeping around" but it is called cheating on a spouse. Charles did sleep with Janet Jenkins at the time he was "with" Camilla but that still is not sleeping around since he did not have one night stands with random women., CHarles started the downward spiral by not giving up the mistress, it caused a vicious circle where Charles dumped his wife for Camilla, Diana was left by Charles and she chose to take up with another man. Charles was also emotionally abusive to her and made her feel like dirt. Had Charles behaved honorably and really worked on the marriage I doubt Diana would have strayed. Plus nobody forced Camilla to stay with APB, they cheated on each other before they married and Camilla was not a babe in the woods so I doubt there was much surprise when both continued the same way after they married. She could have divorced APB and not put up with the cheating. Diana OTOH was stuck in the marriage since divorce was discouraged. Had she had more freedom to leave the marriage I think she would have early on and moved on.

Sandy I have  been reading your post and IMUST admit i have never seen someone so enamored
with these people's personal life...I don't often post here so I will  say what I came here to say. Charles NEVER loved Diana and at the end of the day it is not Camilla's fault, Charles and camilla had a relationship before he ever considered Diana as his bride, and if he loved Camilla or cheated with other women thorughout his marraige you can't blame Camilla for it, it was his choice, he was a grown man, he chose to marry Camilla, he chose to do whatever he can to be with her knowing he was married to Andrew Parker Bowles, one of of his friend, he and Diana should have NEVER Married because Charles was not interested in her....plain and simple.Charles did not give Camilla up because he didn't want to, It was his choice and he doesn't seem to be mourning over it, he seems pretty content. Let this hatred go, *despise* is a “terrible disease” as my grandma used to say and a wise man once said “Never waste a minute thinking about people you don't like.”
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2013, 03:28:55 pm »

goodpost
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: