Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 08:57:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla Relationship  (Read 81777 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #420 on: December 17, 2016, 09:13:14 am »

The Globe and its copy cat DirtyCelebrity are always saying that Charles and Camilla are on the verge of divorcing with Camilla demanding a payout of 100 or 200 million pounds (story hasn't changed since around 2006). They are always saying William and Kate are about to divorce and/or the Queen is going to bypass Charles for William when she abdicates.

There are other media outlets that take this stuff as gospel ignoring the information coming from more reliable sources which say that Charles and Camilla are very much still in love. The claims about them living separate lives is due to the fact that at least once a month Camilla spends a weekend or so staying at Raymill rather than Highgrove to be with her own children and grandchildren.

What many people ignore is the fact that these people have multiple homes and regularly spend time with friends etc in different homes e.g. The Queen will often spend the weekend with one friend while Philip will spend it with his own friends and family - especially his nieces and nephews from Germany. Often one of more of them will visit 'Uncle Philip' or 'Great-Uncle Philip' for a time. They will also visit when the Queen is present of course but just as Sarah Chatto will often spend time with the Queen alone some of Philip's sister's children make the effort to spend time with him.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #421 on: December 17, 2016, 10:05:14 am »

Yes, I think it is normal for people to visit their relatives. It does not mean they're getting a divorce if they spend some time apart. I also agree with sandy that even if they were having problems they would not divorce.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #422 on: December 17, 2016, 12:55:23 pm »

Charles and Camilla seem quite content to me. I do not think they will ever divorce.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #423 on: December 17, 2016, 03:11:46 pm »

I doubt Charles could afford another divorce in any case. Yes, I think Camilla is content, all the years of manipulation paid off and she can wear the bling and have the HRH. Charles got to have his cake and eat it too.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #424 on: December 17, 2016, 04:15:40 pm »

Charles would look like an idiot if he divorced.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #425 on: January 16, 2017, 07:55:07 pm »

Bit rich for camzilla to be furious she was cheated on when she was the other woman in Diana´s marriage with chucky.  Pot calling kettle black springs to mind.

http://en.institutomanquehue.org/publications/news/prince-charles-cheating-medicine-declares-royal-spy.html
marion
Duchess

« Reply #426 on: January 16, 2017, 10:43:53 pm »

Oh karma can be such a *female dog*
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #427 on: January 18, 2017, 06:32:56 pm »

Camilla opens state-of-the-art research lab in Aberdeen
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/755785/Camilla-Duchess-of-Cornwall-opens-research-lab-Aberdeen-University

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #428 on: January 21, 2017, 06:53:58 am »

She stuffed her face there, and eyed the Scotch pies,  no clue why she was made Chancellor, it's so inappropriate.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #429 on: January 29, 2017, 10:37:10 am »

I often wish someone would in fact flirt with Charles in public.

In fact, if he left her for a titled younger woman capable of giving him more heirs, or the delicious irony.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #430 on: March 19, 2017, 11:11:10 pm »

I don't think they are in a monogamous relationship, nor do many "in the know".    bignono

marion
Duchess

« Reply #431 on: March 20, 2017, 09:15:13 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4205234/Prince-Charless-fairytale-life-new-biography.html

This certainly doesn't paint Charles in a good light...Diana never stood a chance in this marriage
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #432 on: March 20, 2017, 09:42:39 pm »

I've got a funny feeling that the Daily Fail is doing its usual job of both cherry picking, twisting facts and mis transcribing stuff when it reviews books. For instance, the marriage of Bertie, then Duke of York and Lady Elizabeth Bowes Lyon wasn't an 'arranged marriage' but that of George V, then Duke of York, and Princess Mary of Teck was. Also, Harvey, Charles's beloved lab, became incontinent and that was the reason an aide took him.

Nevertheless, it looks like an intriguiging biography and I'm going to buy it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #433 on: March 20, 2017, 11:23:09 pm »

Oh but it does put Charles in a good light. It is the alas poor Charles biography and "mean" Diana. And Charles "being forced by his mean old Dad" to marry Camilla. The flaky author makes it seem that Charles was abducted, forced to dress up in the uniform and Philip holding a gun forcing him to marry Diana. And that Harvey story is as old as the hills. Royal dogs have lavish royal kennels so incontinent Harvey was put in one. It is hysterical that the author accused Diana of beating up Charles when he was praying. This book could be a laugh fest. Charles must be thrilled.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #434 on: March 21, 2017, 10:50:33 am »

Sadly, too many know the truth to be blinkered by drivel like that.  We know what happened, and have not forgotten. Chucky is nothing but a vile scumbag in my eyes.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #435 on: March 22, 2017, 01:32:02 am »

^Interesting timing isn't it? This year is the 20 years since the anniversary of Diana's passing. Willy and Hazza are getting a sculpture made in her honour. Then this drivel comes out with a story to paint Chuck in a good light. I wonder who commissioned it! sly sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #436 on: March 22, 2017, 01:58:18 am »

Charles probably gave Sally the go ahead after the hatchet job she did on Diana in two of her earlier books. Maybe Camilla invited Sally for "girl talk". I read that Junor is planning an "anniversary" gift for Diana, a biography of Camilla. I wonder if she claims Charles gets beaten up by Diana when he prays. Charles is such a prat IMO. I think the Palace gets sycophants to review the book and comment on it in the DM and other media outlets.  Will and Harry better hurry up getting that sculpture ready before Charles sics his cousins the Mountbatten women to bash Diana again. Charles is such a pathetic loser he does not realize how idiotic he is when he claims his father "forced him" to marry Diana. He sounds like a big baby.
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #437 on: March 22, 2017, 03:53:36 am »

If, and that's a big IF, Diana hit Charles I hope she hit him as hard as she could.  He used her and ruined her life.   The dog was incontinent and this book makes Charles look like a weak dithering fool.   laugh
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 03:58:50 am by Tatiana » Logged

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #438 on: March 22, 2017, 08:21:50 pm »

Which he is.  tehe tehe tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #439 on: March 31, 2017, 06:11:27 pm »

Revealed: How the Romanian gipsy boy pictured being hugged by Prince Charles won his heart
It was a rare display of genuine Royal affection. On a tour of Romania yesterday, the Prince of Wales spotted the son of a close friend, wrapped his arms around and gave him the biggest of hugs. Prince Charles beamed with joy. So too did the 11-year-old boy.

The child is Valentin Blacker, the son of an old Etonian and whose mother is a Romanian gipsy. William Blacker, 54, told The Telegraph yesterday that his son, who lives in a remote village in Transylvania, is not put off by Royal protocol in the way that children brought up in the UK might be.

“Valentin is not inhibited by the formalities that a British boy in awe of the royal family would have,” said Mr Blacker, “Theirs is a very touching relationship.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/31/prince-wales-hugs-romanian-local-confronting-statue-relative/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: