Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 04:37:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla Relationship  (Read 75078 times)
sandy
Princess

« on: October 04, 2011, 02:15:55 pm »

The little tart will have got a bloody nose if so as I suspect Cams packs a decent right hook.

Considering how athletic she is, Camilla would come out on top. Anyone who survives 1992 in the position she was in (in terms of public hatred) is a tough cookie; Charles loves her and since she is part and parcel of his set, I think as Camilla pounded Kate, Philip would give pointers and the ghosts of Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother would act as cheerleaders and also insult Kate as well. Until Kate married William, things were going well in the RF and now that Kate is part of it, there has been one round of problems after another.  

I think Charles loves himself. That being said. Camilla was and is a nervy woman. Anybody that can take over hostess duties for the wife and redecorate the wife's home doesn't care about opinion--just getting what she wants not matter what. Camilla got what she wanted by sheer  gall and unethical means. She had a weak willed man to manipulate and maneuver. As Mae West said, Goodness had nothing to do with it (applying this quote to how Camilla got where she is today). I don't think Camilla is in any position to cast stones at anybody.  

I think C and C are more stuck with each other--he named her publicly and more or less became obligated. Camilla didn't keep Raymilll for nothing.

changed the title - Alex
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 10:28:15 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 06:35:37 am »

It was Diana who named her first, then Charles.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 08:05:26 am »

Yes, but even before Diana named her, it was an open secret that she was (one of) Charles's mistress(es).
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 03:12:01 pm »

Camilla went to the Sun to give her side with inside scoops (she would place phone calls to the Sun editor). Camilla also was badmouthing Diana. Charles' friends (supposedly Diana's friends too)  lent C and C safe houses
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 03:24:49 pm »

I don't think they were Diana's friends

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 03:30:02 pm »

They pretended to be. Diana was shocked and hurt when she found out they were providing safe houses for her husband and his mistress.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 03:53:23 pm »

Who woudn't?  huh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 05:42:10 pm »

Camilla went to the Sun to give her side with inside scoops (she would place phone calls to the Sun editor). Camilla also was badmouthing Diana. Charles' friends (supposedly Diana's friends too)  lent C and C safe houses

I read in Sarah Bradford's book that Camilla had been providing info about Diana and Charles to the media since 1982.  It looks like Camilla's knives against Diana were out from the beginning.  I don't think Camilla loves Charles; she loves the prince.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 08:39:26 pm »

I don't think Kate understands just how alone she is in this battle against Camilla. Picking a fight with Camilla is basically picking a fight with the aristocracy and gentry. Loyalty to the future Sovereign is frankly put, sacrosanct in those circles and I don't see how Kate would 'win' in any out and out  conflict. What on earth would the two have to fight about after all? She's barely a bride and barely a member of the RF, which is hanging by a thread (along with her health).

Yes, but even before Diana named her, it was an open secret that she was (one of) Charles's mistress(es).

Not publicly; the public knew next to nothing about her then.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 08:42:39 pm »

I read in Sarah Bradford's book that Camilla had been providing info about Diana and Charles to the media since 1982.  It looks like Camilla's knives against Diana were out from the beginning.  I don't think Camilla loves Charles; she loves the prince.

I agree, but I don't think she wanted to be a princess, she wanted to be Charles' Alice Keppel.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 09:24:13 pm »

Camilla went to the Sun to give her side with inside scoops (she would place phone calls to the Sun editor). Camilla also was badmouthing Diana. Charles' friends (supposedly Diana's friends too)  lent C and C safe houses

I read in Sarah Bradford's book that Camilla had been providing info about Diana and Charles to the media since 1982.  It looks like Camilla's knives against Diana were out from the beginning.  I don't think Camilla loves Charles; she loves the prince.

I agree, but I don't think she wanted to be a princess, she wanted to be Charles' Alice Keppel.

Charles outing Camila made it all possible for her. I think Camilla wasn't exactly horrified at "having it all" getting all the titles and perks Diana had. I think that Camilla didn't want to lose Charles more because of the perks being his mistress. Her first husband and entire family have benefitted as well.
Her son for instance name drops "Sir" aka Charles to promote his books.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 09:33:57 pm »

I think Camilla wanted to be a mistress, but wanted the privileges of a wife.

If she really wanted to be a princess, then she wouldn't have married Andrew Parker Bowles, at least not until AFTER Charles married Diana.

Camilla I think was too lazy to be a princess, she'd rather stay at home, but after Charles's finanaces were going to be investigated, Charles had to propose to her, and she was happy to go along with it... as long as she didn't have to do too much work.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 09:40:50 pm »

I think that her plan was to be the control in the shadow but when she was outed she went with the flow...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 11:17:18 pm »

I thought she wanted to be the wife...

sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 02:07:04 am »

I don't think she minds the perks of being a royal in the least. She smiles the most when she's decked out in large tiaras and necklaces and she grins ear to ear. She I think knows Charles after spinning the great love story will not want to lose credibility and divorce her. She has Raymill to retreat to when the going gets tough and her sister, ex husband, and kids among others in her family are set for life thanks to Prince Charles the Sugar Daddy. I think she revels in the thought that she got all the titles Diana once had-- I think she always had sheer contempt for Diana particularly after Diana didn't cooperate with her plans of being the "mouse" and being "civilized" like APB was.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 02:29:03 am »

Oh, of course she enjoys the tiaras and the jewels. I am just saying that she does minimal duties. For someone who supposedly waited 30 years to marry her "true love" she certainly doesn't do much with the title... I think she would rather be in the background, running things at home, but no traveling or public appearances.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 01:59:03 pm »

Maybe she thinks "it took 30years, now i only do what praises me"  laugh

sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 06:09:42 pm »

Oh, of course she enjoys the tiaras and the jewels. I am just saying that she does minimal duties. For someone who supposedly waited 30 years to marry her "true love" she certainly doesn't do much with the title... I think she would rather be in the background, running things at home, but no traveling or public appearances.

With her keeping Raymill I don't think they are "madly in love." I think she was and is her true love and Charles was and is his own true love.  I think she always looked out for Number One I think she likes the perks though which she always liked IMO. Originally APB was supposed to be her "true love" and she pursued him for about 5 years until he finally popped the question.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 09:08:59 pm »

I agree with you Sandy she really loves the perks, the tiaras and the titles but I still think that she wasn't going for the wive job. Not that she doesn't like it now.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2011, 09:39:16 pm »

Camz is too lazy to be a princess, but I guess people excuse her because of her age. She's 64 now, not 20 like Diana was when she married Charles.

And she was after APB because he is/was rumored to be good in bed.

I guess she is all about herself. Mistress of Charles who is rich and can buy her jewels and lets her run stuff, and then she goes home to APB after her day of 'work'.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 09:41:06 pm by leogirl » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: