Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:49:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The idea of Charles streamlining the Royal Family  (Read 46057 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2011, 02:28:23 am »

True the ideas being presented may not be relevent, now.

We'll have to wait and see of course on all of it, but I have had a feeling since the engagement was announced, that something different is going to be done with the title of Pr.William's second born child. Just a feeling I have. Have to wait and see of course.  easter-think

If the second is a daughter and the first a son I think the daughter would be called (eventually) Princess Royal. If the first is a daughter I hope she will be heiress apparent and perhaps would be named Princess of Wales (the first one for centuries who is not the wife of a future King). I think the second if a son will be a Duke upon his marriage.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2011, 08:26:29 pm »

Duke of York seeks royal role for his girls Eugenie and Beatrice

By Richard Kay

Despite misgivings from Prince Charles and senior courtiers, who believe the monarchy needs to slim down to survive, the Duke of York is determined to introduce his daughters to royal duties.
Interrupting her studies at Newcastle University, Princess Eugenie joined Andrew on a visit to the North-East last week. And, according to locals, she took to the occasion with aplomb.

All of which will not have gone down well with Buckingham Palace or Clarence House, where there is stubborn opposition to the Duke’s plans to give Eugenie and sister Beatrice, 23, formal roles in the family ‘firm’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2050323/Duke-York-Prince-Andrew-seeks-royal-role-Princesses-Beatrice-Eugenie.html#ixzz1bAAsPpTJ

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2011, 04:24:48 pm »

They should be part of the FIRM, no matter what their parents do. They are royal nad William and Kate can't (haha) do all the work and same with Harry. Nothing wrong with them being part of the family and really, the RF won't last at this rate if there is a streamlining. Just pay them a certain amount per engagement and that can be their living and they will get paid a certain amount per week.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2011, 09:06:58 pm »

I vote we toss out auld Camz .. that would be a very good start !   easter-lol

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2011, 11:29:50 pm »

She is the Wife to the Heir and Future Queen Consort she is only leaving the RF by death or sidelined through divorce

Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2011, 01:10:55 am »

She is future Princess Consort.

The "marriage" still has some legal issues which will be dug up again.

Her life long smoking habit and lazyness will come to haunt her health.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2011, 09:47:53 am »

When Charles becomes King, Camilla will be Queen Consort

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2011, 10:52:54 am »

Do you really believe the Archbishop of Canterbury would have officically blessed the marriage if there were any legal issues?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2011, 02:19:44 pm »

That it was only blessing and not a marriage is the first problem imo.

Imo they thought that this quasi marriage was better than no marriage.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2011, 09:45:28 pm »

It is legal, it has been investigated and proven to be real. The only ones saying it is not are ones that cannot accept that Charles and Camilla can and are married.

People just have to accept that Camilla is Princess of Wales (she is that now despite being called different to please the Diana fans) and she will be Queen Consort even if she is called different (again to please Diana fans) that is what she will be and again people will have to accept that and get over it.

The law cannot bend to people's whims.

The marriage is legal
Camilla is Princess of Wales
Camilla will be Queen Consort

no ifs, buts or maybe.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2011, 04:48:18 am »

So sad that the standards have been lowered to the toilets and Camilla was allowed to marry into the RF.  thumbsdown
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2011, 08:13:34 am »

Would you prefer a King with a live-in mistress?

Charles and Camilla love each other and are happy together.

They both married the wrong person first time round - like about 40% or more of the population.  Like many of them they have found love the second time round.

So sad that some people would deny them happiness because they made a mistake the first time (and then use the excuse that Diana didn't find happiness - but that was because she died with her lover - but that is ok I suppose).
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 08:16:29 am »

That it was only blessing and not a marriage is the first problem imo.

Imo they thought that this quasi marriage was better than no marriage.

You still didn't answer my question - would the Archbishop of Canterbury have blessed the union if he believed that they weren't married?

Do you really believe he would give a blessing to a couple who weren't legally married as that would be endorsing living 'in sin'?

Would the Supreme Governor of the Church of England attend that blessing if the marriage wasn't legal?  No she wouldn't again because she couldn't be seen to be endorsing a couple 'living in sin'.

Get over it - they are legally married.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2011, 03:25:32 pm »

laugh I can believe anything from the people in power if they thing that doing something illegal is better than not doing it.

C&C are married but the doubts around the possible illegality and the Dianagate will cause them meny headaches when QEII dies and they decide that after all Camilla should be queen consort.

If any wants to follow the discussion of the illegality or not of the marriage please do so here thankyou

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Tatiana
Countess

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 02:04:41 am »

Do you really believe the Archbishop of Canterbury would have officically blessed the marriage if there were any legal issues?

You Are Joking aren't you ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2011, 02:11:35 am »

The Archbishop agreed to marry William and Kate after they backstabbed the Sovereign and ended up violating every single law of succession. Even after they had cohabited for years, a near decade if you will. Then with her background and antics and troublemaking.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2011, 02:25:43 am »

You Are Joking aren't you ?

What is there to joke with?

Charles and Camilla signed all legal documents
The Archbishop blessed their marriage in the eyes of God

When people complained and investigation was launched and the marriage was found to be legal.

Their legal papers, stamp of approval from HM the Queen and the marriage certificate was all made public.

So of you want to say, The Church of England, HM the Queen, the Met Police are all lying and joking then go ahead.

The marriage is legally binding and is recognized by the United Kingdom, the Church of England and HM the Queen.

So anyone who thinks it is illegal needs to get over it.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2011, 10:50:05 am »

Can we keep that discussion for the appropiate thread?   thankyou

sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2011, 04:19:49 pm »

laugh I can believe anything from the people in power if they thing that doing something illegal is better than not doing it.

C&C are married but the doubts around the possible illegality and the Dianagate will cause them meny headaches when QEII dies and they decide that after all Camilla should be queen consort.

If any wants to follow the discussion of the illegality or not of the marriage please do so here thankyou
I don't think the "Dianagate" caused the trouble. People questioned the marriage and there were articles and there was no evidence that people were part of th e"Dianagate".  Camilla was a divorcee and married Charles a divorced man. Leaving Diana out, that was part of the issues with the remarriage.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2011, 04:26:41 pm »

I meant those things as separate problems for them in the future.

I don't think Charles was considered divorced when he remarried.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: