Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 03:52:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zara's look that says: You got away with it this time  (Read 2319 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: September 24, 2011, 07:37:59 pm »

Zara's look that says: You got away with it this time

Whatever Mike Tindall said to his royal bride about his recent indiscretions, it seems to have worked.
He and Zara Phillips made a smiling appearance yesterday which suggested she had forgiven him for his flirtatious encounter with a mystery blonde.
The England rugby captain, in New Zealand for the World Cup, had been reunited with Zara on Thursday night when she arrived in Dunedin.

Yesterday they emerged from the team hotel - the Queen’s granddaughter in grey woollen poncho and jeans, her husband in T-shirt bearing the slogan Super Warriors.
They joined singer Bex Murray and another woman for lunch at a waterfront restaurant, where Tindall made a point of repeatedly flashing his wedding ring.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2041315/Zara-Phillipss-look-says-Mike-Tindall-got-away-time.html#ixzz1YteEPM4G

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 08:52:41 pm »

She's definitely a good girl and has a good heart  thumbsup
I don't know how i would react if it happened to me bored3
She looks more beautiful since she got married    legs

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 11:20:08 pm »

Zara Philips Watches England v Romania - IRB RWC 2011 Match 24

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=126572688&EditorialProduct=Royalty

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 11:51:56 pm »

I know I shouldn't say it, but he is butt ugly...I wonder what his sex face looks like as he is draining his spuds  ick easter-James runforhills

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 03:00:53 am »

Coffee screen  lmao Lolssssss i guess it would be like any other man out there...don't they just have one face regrading that?  easter-think
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2011, 02:10:56 am »

This probably will not be the last time. Once a hound always a hound.
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 05:03:59 pm »

I know I shouldn't say it, but he is butt ugly...I wonder what his sex face looks like as he is draining his spuds  ick easter-James runforhills

LMAO,zara loves it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: