Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:39:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilia storms out!  (Read 11468 times)
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 11:36:39 am »

Hi folks - been absent but dropping by again.

This story is odd. If ther has been any bust up betwixt Cams and Waity I very much doubt Cams would up sticks and set up home in NYC. She's an upper crust English countrywoman to the core - dogs, horses, hunts etc etc. If she and Charles ever split (which I doubt) she would just go back to Ray Mill House and carry on as before with extra strong G&Ts.

HOWEVER - if Waity's marriage came unstuck I'd say she's pretty well finished in GB. All her social climbing and elbowing people out of the way to get to the top of  cake that collapses. The aristos would back William and she'd be a sad finished little creature (that she really is).

Also no matter what the relationship between these two the fact remains that when HRH goes off to the Great Throne Room in the Sky, Camilla will be the next in line but only due to Charles. She will only be Queen Consort and not Queen in her own right.

And ditto Waity although I think one of you said you couldn't stomach her being Queen anything and I agree. She's a long wait until that happens and she has to produce the heir and spare before then. This has a way to unwind yet.

Back OT I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's had a run in/bust up with Cams. The little tart will have got a bloody nose if so as I suspect Cams packs a decent right hook.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 03:52:44 pm »

when HRH goes off to the Great Throne Room in the Sky,
Oh that was poetic!  flirt thumbsup
The little tart will have got a bloody nose if so as I suspect Cams packs a decent right hook.
Ya know thinking of that I would looove to see those two pitched against each other! tehe In that fight I'd happily be a 'Camp Camilla' supporter! easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 11:53:28 pm »

camilla must be a scary enemy  nervous

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 05:14:26 am »

The little tart will have got a bloody nose if so as I suspect Cams packs a decent right hook.

Considering how athletic she is, Camilla would come out on top. Anyone who survives 1992 in the position she was in (in terms of public hatred) is a tough cookie; Charles loves her and since she is part and parcel of his set, I think as Camilla pounded Kate, Philip would give pointers and the ghosts of Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother would act as cheerleaders and also insult Kate as well. Until Kate married William, things were going well in the RF and now that Kate is part of it, there has been one round of problems after another. 

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 08:10:59 pm »

Yeah, Camilla was the first public enemy at 1992. It must be tough. And to her children too.

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 09:24:38 pm »

I think that's why her son Tom ended up so messed up. Anyone with that on their shoulders would be messed up, something os many people forget. It's a pity that Kate is now around, picking fights and starting up the old mess again. Camilla won't go to New York, there's nothing there for her to go to.

All her social climbing and elbowing people out of the way to get to the top of  cake that collapses.

Just like Becky Sharp from the book Vanity Fair. Kate is standing on nothing solid and nothing secure. I don't think Kate (for some reason) understands that and Charles will make her pay in spades for picking fights with his wife. Why is Kate picking a fight with a couple of old people who didn't do anything to her?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2011, 09:39:59 pm »

Princess Margaret and the Queen Mother would act as cheerleaders
Hihi KF!  Coffee screen
That image is soo akward TCP baking cookies
I only knew PM & QM as old ladies afterall!
The idea of them in a cheerleader outfit is just wrong, funny but wrong!
Then again...... easter-think as a ghosts they could show up as younger versions of themselves. tehe

Ah man now I have this awesome image of a boxing ring with Kate in one corner surrounded by the Midd's and Milla in the other with the rest of the gang and some palace workers giving her tip's and support! laugh
The moment the two opponents lock eyes you just know only one of them will leave the ring alive in the end!
Then Zara steps out around the ring in a gold glitter bikini with a board that says 'round one', the gong goes aaand they on! 'cue some dramatic music'
Hey they could make a fortune from this event if they sell tickets to it!
I have a great title: Beating the ... (you can guess the rest easter-wink)

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 10:46:25 pm »

laugh laugh laugh

akasha2411, your imagination is awesome!

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2011, 08:51:50 pm »

I don't think Kate understands just how alone she is in this battle against Camilla. Picking a fight with Camilla is basically picking a fight with the aristocracy and gentry.

Why on the hell would she begin a battle with Camilla? She seems the only who talks with Kate in public  hall-Spell-check

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2011, 03:03:56 pm »

Just bought globe mag with that 'storming out' cover story and I must say I'm not impressed with the story. bored3
Globe is a good mag when it comes to true crime and local us politics stories but with the RBF they always make it sound as if there's a cold war going on behind palace wall's!
Oh and the last paragraph of the story had me in stitches.
"Camilla loves the excitement of the city", says the insider. " She's had it with life in the palace. There's no future for her there any more and she can't stand the idea of living in Britain with Kate as Queen
laugh
Camilla a city gal?!  easter-lol last time I checked she was a country lady who loved foxhunting trip's and the calmness of nature walks.
I think they're mixing up Charlie's wife's: AFAIK Diana was the city gal, Camilla was the country chicka.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2011, 02:46:20 am »

It sounds like Kate is on bad terms with everyone in the RF.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 11:16:44 am »

If she is, she's better watch out. She's truly lonely

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2011, 10:27:22 pm »

As the thread had been off topic for a long time, I split topics!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: