Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 11:20:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All About Mike Tindall Being a Douchebag  (Read 31825 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2012, 11:43:39 am »

These two were together for 8 years.  Zara knew exactly what Mike was like when she married him - a rugby player.  Zara is a professional sportsperson herself so is fully aware of what happens at pubs/clubs/bars etc when professional sportsmen are there. 

Mike is a lovely man actually (and yes I have met him at a rugby event and he was a lovely gentleman - unlike many of the other rugby people present).
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2012, 10:24:13 pm »

You know I once heard a saying dunno if it's true or not
Football is a sport for gentlemen played by peasants and rugby is a sport for peasants played by gentlemen.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2012, 10:32:55 pm »

meememe I'm sure he is very nice when you meet him but that doesn't mean that he can make bad decisions. Although if Zara is ok with it, it's her decision, as you say she knew who she was marrying.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2012, 12:20:43 am »

We all make bad decisions at times and Mike made a bad one that night in NZ.  Zara and he have been together long enough to know whether ot not this is a problem for them and from appearances it doesn't seem to have had a negative affect on their relationship at this point.

Of course having had a Christian marriage service then they have promised 'for better, for worse' or words to that effect - and they also believe in forgiveness.
christina01
courtier

« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2012, 12:47:53 am »

Hi Meememe, I respect what you say regarding Mike, and I'm sure he is a lovely man. Noone is all bad, however he did marry and chose to marry a member of the British royal family, and that does come with responsibilites, one of which is behaving oneself in public. I know that other members of the family don't have good track records either, but the man was with Zara, as you say, for quite a few years before they married. He should know better. I also don't buy the 'for better or for worse, forgiveness etc' with the vows of marriage, because all of us who have been married said those same words, and unfortunately a good almost half of us are divorced, thereby proving that those words mean nothing. I do hope it works out between them, and who knows, it just might. He does need to realise that he is embarrassing the entire family with his behaviour.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2012, 11:21:39 am »

The fact that she was with him for years before the marriage doesn't mean he shouldn't behave now that he is a husband  Angry...he is now married and shouldn't act like he did when they were dating time to grow up and to stop being stupid!!!
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2012, 12:43:00 pm »

He made a mistake.

It must be wonderful to never make mistakes or poor decisions, particularly when having had a few drinks but obviously the critics here have never done that. 

It also must be sad to live in a world where they can't forgive those same mistakes in people less perfect than they are - Zara clearly can do that so why can't the rest of you let it go?

She knows her man and knew her man before saying 'yes'.  Her previous boyfriend - the jockey - might have suited a number of you better. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1320135/Zara-and-boyfriend-are-still-happy-despite-fight.html  This is the guy she lived with for a couple of  years before breaking up with him and then later that same year she dated one of the All Blacks before starting to date Mike.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2012, 01:17:24 pm »

From what I read, he didn't cheat and was just greeting an old friend, but other than that, the story was so hyped and confusing, I couldn't follow it clearly.

Did he ever cheat?  huh

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2012, 01:46:25 pm »

Zara doesn't have very good taste on men like her mother imo.

@SG it was time ago and I don't remember the details but he was very touchy with the girl (who was an ex gf) pictures http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038083/Zara-Phillips-husband-Mike-Tindall-kisses-flirts-blonde-nightclub.html#ixzz1Y76F7Xlu

and he had similar behaviour in another bar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041802/Mike-Tindall-video-CCTV-mystery-news-2nd-piece-footage-emerges.html

I suppose that it depends on what you consider cheating

this one says that they kissed and that he lied about the incident

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044238/Mike-Tindall-admits-told-lies-wife-Zara-Phillips-drunken-night-blonde.html#ixzz1Zcn0WY1X

the woman even supposedly went to their wedding

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2012, 06:19:43 pm »

@ meememe No one is perfect and we all make mistakes that is not the point  he is a public figure his idiocy will be well  documented and discussed our idiocy won't he should know better than to act like a fool in public!!!
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2013, 09:47:04 pm »

http://www.examiner.com/article/bouncer-convicted-mike-tindall-video-leak
The bouncer who leaked closed-circuit footage in 2011 that became the center of a scandal for the newly married Mike Tindall, was convicted on Thursday of dishonestly obtaining the footage. Jonathan Dixon was found by a jury to have illegally taken the footage from his employer’s video system without permission in an effort to sell the footage to the highest bidder. When that attempt failed, he posted the footage on the internet showing Mr. Tindall, who was newly married to Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter Zara Philips, acting in a questionable manner with an unknown woman. After the release the bouncer was terminated and the bar immediately started pursuing legal options. The footage caused a scandal not only because of who Tindall is married to, but also because the drink-fueled outing occurred during the 2011 Rugby World Cup. After England was eliminated early from the competition the loss was partially blamed on the distraction.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2013, 10:36:01 pm »

Yeesh.

I wonder what living with Zara is like, having to put up with her airs of superiority.

By inference a lot of people have hinted that he's not good enough and I suppose that night he just stopped trying to be the perfect husband and son-in-law and just let himself go for once. Frankly I think living with Zara is high stress and go figure, he ends up letting himself a little loose and tips over into making a huge mistake.

Maybe his biggest mistake was marrying Zara.

The fact that she was with him for years before the marriage doesn't mean he shouldn't behave now that he is a husband...he is now married and shouldn't act like he did when they were dating time to grow up and to stop being stupid!!!

Men don't change after marriage, women, smart women, know this and don't marry a guy they are unsure of.

These two were together for 8 years.  Zara knew exactly what Mike was like when she married him - a rugby player.  Zara is a professional sportsperson herself so is fully aware of what happens at pubs/clubs/bars etc when professional sportsmen are there.

Exactly; she's no shrinking Victorian violet.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #152 on: April 22, 2013, 02:47:32 am »

I can imagine Zara is a real pain to live with.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #153 on: April 22, 2013, 11:28:34 am »

Zara strikes me as being like her mother, pushing her husband around and expecting him  to lump it even if he doesn't like it. Men have their limits and I am certain that Mike has had his limits tested all the time day in and day out. We remember her snotty tantrum and imagine living with that nonstop day in and day out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #154 on: April 22, 2013, 03:42:26 pm »

Both Anne and Zara are the kind of women who demand to wear the pants in the family.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #155 on: April 22, 2013, 03:51:50 pm »

At least with them you know wherz you stand the will put the knife in the hart rater then the back.
They either like ya or they dont theres no fake like smile

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: