Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 07:55:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All About Mike Tindall Being a Douchebag  (Read 32704 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 02:24:38 am »

Even if Zara doesn't care, he made a PROMISE publicly to stay faithful to her. They are MARRIED, not some couple shacking up anymore. If they were unmarried it wouldn't matter, he's single, that's his choice. As a married man, he needs to behave better, especially since he married into the royal family, and his bad behavior reflects badly on all of them... they don't need anymore bad PR.
Carthorpe
royal watcher

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 06:15:14 am »

I am sickened by this  sh$te! Not by Mike so much as the press! I mean really? You really need a Royal expose THAT bad that you are going to obtain cctv footage of Mike doing what exactly? Flirting, roughing around? Look I know that he was a bit inappropriate, but I highly doubt it was on the level of say what footballers do. This woman pulled his head in toward her chest, gross, yes. But it's like drunk play. I have many a friend who are affectionate with one another, it's not the end of the world. I am sure what they could have on Will and Kate is MUCH worse and would, and they know it. Why don't you write a story on the Middletons shady past, or how they are millionaires from selling 99 cent party junk? Or how about stupid Kate being an anorexic nothing? Or what about William's secret meetings with the Murdoch clan or police about the hacking? hmmmmm. Oh no, you're too scared, and too whipped by the Kate and Will press machine to do any such thing. You want a royal scandal, but are not looking where you actually should. SHAME on your press!

And Mike seriously? Don't pull this nonsense again. How could you embarrass Zara like this? Zara, I am sorry you couldn't deal with this in private.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 06:26:59 am »

goodpost
Carthorpe
royal watcher

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 06:33:32 am »

goodpost

Thanks Leogirl!

The whole situation make me sick. Mike should have known better. But to the press, they JUST got married, can you please give it at least, I don't know, a year, before you try and ruin their lives? They just couldn't wait. I feel like they have done this because they can't print the stories they REALLY want to on Kate and Will. So then fine, keep your mouth shut about Will and Kate, be cowards, but don't take it out on Zara for crying out loud. This girl has gone out of her way to be a normal person, yes she is a public figure, but give her some privacy. Go where the REAL story is. Unbelievable!
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 07:52:15 am »

Carthorpe GREAT posts! I completely agree and am at this point with such shady/grainy "evidance" am more disgusted with the press for trying to make a huge deal of this instead of either leaving them alone (neither are technically royalty) or looking where they should and reporting on what they already know is rotten about KATE MIDDLETON and family.  sauer

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 10:23:30 am »

Silly, drunken, nightclub play - I doubt either of them remembered what happened the next day.  Its not like he posed for a photo with his hand on a girl's breast like um, Prince William!

The real royal couple scandal is staring you in the face press, but you refuse to see it.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 08:55:32 pm »

I think the Windsors have some sort of deal with the press to not print anything too negative on the most senior members of the royal family: HM&Philip, C&C, and W&K. I mean, they have been WAY too quiet about Kate and there is SO much dirt on her it's unreal. A lot of people know/knew her at school and she is not the demure princess they're making her out to be.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2011, 07:00:19 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8771755/Bouncer-to-appear-in-court-over-Mike-Tindall-video-leak.html

Bouncer To Appear in Court over Mike Tindall Video Leak

The court appearance could raise the prospect of a highly embarrassing court case in New Zealand that could overshadow England’s World Cup campaign. And Dixon warned the Mail of Sunday last night: that if his case goes to trial, he "wants Mike Tindall to appear in the witness box and explain his actions that night."

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 01:09:51 pm »

What a difference a day makes: Zara comes first in top three-day event after earlier looking glum (but don't mention her hubby)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038969/Zara-Phillips-comes-day-event-Mike-Tindall-video-released.html#ixzz1YOpxA71f

I'm not the mystery blonde on CCTV with Tindall says bar girl

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038971/Mike-Tindall-bar-girl-Im-mystery-blonde.html#ixzz1YOq1MTDu

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2011, 12:07:21 am »

ZARA FLIES OUT EARLY TO TACKLE MIKE TINDALL

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/272665/Zara-flies-out-early-to-tackle-Mike-Tindall-

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 01:14:40 am »

Why not make him come to her?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 01:26:22 am »

he still has to play a match tomorrow
he couldn't fly up to England and be back in time to play!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 07:00:26 pm »

This article is from awhile ago .

Miss Phillips has said the woman in question is an old friend of theirs who had attended their wedding and had met up with rugby international Tindall while she was on holiday.
A spokesman for 30-year-old Miss Phillips, who will join her husband in New Zealand in a fortnight, said: “This girl in the video is an old friend of Mike and Zara and has known Mike since university days.
“She is English but lives in Australia and was on holiday in New Zealand. Zara is very relaxed about all this and the whole thing has been blown out of all proportion.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8771755/Bouncer-to-appear-in-court-over-Mike-Tindall-video-leak.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 03:08:35 am »

Private showdown: Zara sneaks into Tindall's hotel but both avoid commenting on blonde rumours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2040480/Zara-Phillips-Mike-Tindall-avoid-commenting-blonde-rumours.html
What then went on when they finally met 11 nights after he was seen on a 12-minute security video cuddling up to and kissing the blonde woman will perhaps never be revealed.
But when he faced the media for the first time at a Press conference in Dunedin to talk about the England team's World Cup game against Romania on Saturday, he was sheepish and clearly reluctant to be reminded of his late-night antics in Queenstown, 110 miles away.
While Tindall was ducking the questions in Dunedin, Zara was dodging pursuing photographers in the North Island - and managed to do so successfully with a little help from friends.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 05:56:55 am »

Y'know.  I don't care what he did or what any of them do, but I'm getting severely weary of this kind of thing from a lot of the young royals and their girlfriends or spouses or families.  All I wanna do is see HM, in her serene stance, with her lovely parfait hat, suit/dress and handbag, just to rest my brain.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 08:01:23 am »

I'm getting severely weary of this kind of thing from a lot of the young royals and their girlfriends or spouses or families.

Same here really; royals are showing huge blind spots when it comes to their choices and spouses and the main problem, to me, is that they are choosing women (and men) that don't seem to want to settle into life, but want to continue their 'life as a party' routine, this time with the RF footing the bills.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2011, 07:39:02 pm »

Kinda looks that way, KF.  Not that we're so perfect here in the US, but remember the Bush girls and their shenanigans?  Their parents slammed down fast and hard on both of them and took no prisoners.  I just don't see that with this bunch.  I just hope the taxpayers aren't footing any of the bar tabs.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2011, 10:43:23 pm »

I don't know why the bouncer would be in any trouble over this; he's not the one who is married to Zara and I can't imagine the pain she might be feeling right now. This is her HUSBAND and all women feel a sense of propriety when it comes to their spouses. Meanwhile Princess Anne is probably smoking mad and yet again, another marital disaster on HM's hands and in her family no less. He's married and should act like it; if he wanted, Zara could have come and then if he had been pressing his face in her boobs, I am sure that all of us on here would be cheering him on. Why didn't he ask her to come with him? He just jetted off and then has been partying nonstop in between games. The bouncer anyway, didn't do anything wrong, Tindell did; even if it was innocent, he still has to take appearances into consideration and also whether or not the intentions of the people around him are innocent.

remember the Bush girls and their shenanigans?  Their parents slammed down fast and hard on both of them and took no prisoners.

Exactly; now one is married to a nice guy and both are out of the public eye. HM needs to be more like that; if she had applied the riding crop to the arses of her family members and not her horses, I think things in this family would be very different.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2011, 01:11:12 am »

The bouncer is in trouble because he took CCTV material and posted it on the internet - a criminal offence and an invasion of privacy.

Zara couldn't go out any earlier as she had her own competition which is important to her attaining her dream of competing for Britain at the Olympics as did both her parents - with the hope that she will emulate her father and actually win a medal (he father was on the gold medal winning team in 1972 while Anne was on the team in 1976 which didn't win a medal).

Mike was doing what rugby players of all levels have done throughout the ages - played hard, gone for a drink and flirted with the girls.

If Zara hasn't a problem then no one else should have a problem in my opinion.

Mike and Zara are both professional sportspeople at the top of their games - but Mike probably only has a couple of years left while Zara can compete for decades yet (there have been high level winners in this sport into their 50s and older).
June
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2011, 05:20:36 am »

The bouncer is in trouble because he took CCTV material and posted it on the internet - a criminal offence and an invasion of privacy.

Can you please cite the NSW laws he has broken - just for fun - or are you an international law expert?  shifty
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: