Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 09:49:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All About Mike Tindall Being a Douchebag  (Read 33324 times)
rogue
Duchess

« on: September 15, 2011, 01:07:35 pm »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3815013/Mike-Tindall-gropes-blonde.html

No pictures.
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 05:36:55 pm »

easter-think Hmmm

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 05:57:25 pm »

I think the dwarf throwing contest part might be a bit worse!  Coffee screen

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 06:31:55 pm »

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/teams/england/5632162/Bar-owner-denies-Mike-Tindall-groping-claim

But the bar's manager Rich Deane said there were no scandals by any of the players, from what he saw.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 07:35:23 pm »

What the...?!?!?  blink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 09:57:09 pm »

I'm really hesitating to believe it.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 10:11:52 pm »

If this is true, Zara does not deserve!  sauer

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 12:21:30 pm »

Off with his head: Damning footage of Zara's Mike Tindall in nightclub as he kisses and flirts with blonde

CCTV films shows buxom girl pulling his face towards her bosom
England's newlywed captain rapped for 'unbecoming behaviour'

England rugby captain Mike Tindall, the newest 'member' of the extended Royal Family, DID cuddle a beautiful blonde in a nightclub - and there's 12 embarrassing minutes of security camera footage to prove it.

The CCTV clip emerged today as the England team rallied behind their captain and the boss of a nightclub softened his earlier denials of a 'Tindall grope' by admitting that it could have happened without him or his staff seeing it.

The footage shows a buxom, long-haired blonde holding the back of Tindall's shaven head and seemingly pulling his face down towards her bosom in the dim lighting of a New Zealand nightclub on a rowdy night out during the World Cup.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2038083/Zara-Phillips-husband-Mike-Tindall-kisses-flirts-blonde-nightclub.html#ixzz1Y76F7Xlu

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 02:46:41 pm »

NO!!! : oooh oooh Why Mike oooh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 03:32:22 pm »

Why did he do this? Why? After that lovely wedding, that lovely (although we didn't see it) ceremony, and now THIS!!!!!!!!!!! What a scummy little lowlife he is and it makes me sick. He had no business getting that close to another woman and no business going out partying with his friends; am I the only one who thinks that a newly married husband should be with his new WIFE?huhhuhhuh??

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 05:14:21 pm »

As part of the Royal Family, he needs to behave with a bit more discretion in public.  However, I fully believe he and Zara are secure enough in their relationship that a little innocent fun that led to nothing with some random girl will not hurt them.  I don't see anything wrong with him going out with the guys, especially when the wifey is in another country.  He was in New Zealand when this happened.  If he were my new husband, I'd get on him for kissing, but that's about it.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 05:44:40 pm »

Not cool.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:36 pm »

As part of the Royal Family, he needs to behave with a bit more discretion in public.  However, I fully believe he and Zara are secure enough in their relationship that a little innocent fun that led to nothing with some random girl will not hurt them.

I'm inclined to this.  There's no evidence they had a roll in the hay, and Tindall's partying has never been a secret (the bachelor party, anyone?).
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 08:03:20 pm »

As part of the Royal Family, he needs to behave with a bit more discretion in public.  However, I fully believe he and Zara are secure enough in their relationship that a little innocent fun that led to nothing with some random girl will not hurt them.
I'm inclined to this.  There's no evidence they had a roll in the hay, and Tindall's partying has never been a secret (the bachelor party, anyone?).

Now way; he's married and should know better than to behave this way; there are limits and he shouldn't be within that close of a range of a woman's breasts and he should maintain a distance .

What an utter fool. Just because he's a rugby player doesn't mean he has to behave like that even if it is offered on a plate. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Zara gets a hold of him ............... hope she aims low and hard!!!!!!
- Barbara, Edinburgh, Scotland, 16/9/2011 6:52

Sure, the shots are grainy and not very clear and there might be a perfectly good explanation. The fact is that he should be nowhere near some woman's cleavage, should not be close enough to look like he MIGHT be snogging her, and definitely not have his arms around some bird. He is the English rugby captain, and just married to a member of the British Royal family. Have some dignity and don't be stupid. If other married rugby players from other countries can behave themselves, why the hell can't he?
- Erm...., edinburgh, 16/9/2011 6:55

I agree with these sentiments and no matter how 'secure' Zara is, it still hurts and is still a slap in the face to her since they are so newly married.

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2011, 08:07:32 pm »

Every woman is different I suppose.  Zara married Mike knowing full well what kind of man he is and getting married doesn't give her license to try to change him.  For my part, I would not consider it a slap in the face if I were the new wife this had happened to.  It's true that there are limits, but the limits are not fixed from relationship to relationship.  Not by any means.

I should add though...  I would be embarrassed, a little bit, but only because everyone else would take this so badly.  Whether or not it's actually bad, it looks it, and for the whole world to see.  Still, if Zara expects Mike to spend every spare second with her or to be anything other than 100% himself for the sake of her, she's going to lose him.  Women who change like that when they get married are dooming their relationships to failure (the possibility of his having doomed the relationship with this aside, since it's a matter of opinion -- namely, Zara's).
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:14:27 pm by Gwendolyn » Logged

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 10:49:27 pm »

They probably have a semi open marriage but he is a famous person and a relation to the BRF so he should be much more careful because even if Zara doesn't mind it must be humiliating and also it's a problem for the RF.

Then there is the dwarf thing... sorry but I don't have words for that.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 11:04:57 pm »

Can you imagine her public humiliation? She must be feeling so hurted. And so cheated... They are married for 2months.
MIKE; ZARA DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS. i never understood how she could look twice to him... Lips Sealed

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 11:10:15 pm »

Hopefully, she's strong enough that all she is doing is laughing (if she's not completely upset & only embarrassed).

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 11:48:53 pm »

RoyalReporter Richard Palmer
In case you missed it, the woman with Mike Tindall is an old friend of his, according to Zara, who says she's known her for years too.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 01:15:55 am »

^thanks so no wonder Zara was kind of mehhhh about it...so the press looking for drama maybe they are looking at the wrong couple perhaps  tehe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: