Royal Gossip
May 24, 2018, 03:07:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cressida Bonas: News and Chat Thread IV  (Read 57815 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #560 on: March 01, 2018, 01:20:28 pm »

Prince Harry's ex Cressida Bonas admits her parents would prefer for her NOT to be an actress - as she reveals her hopes to start a family with boyfriend dubbed ‘the other Harry’

Cressida, 29, said father, who was an Oxford don, had wanted her to be teacher
    Actress dodged question about whether she wished Harry and Meghan well
    It comes amid speculation that she will be invited to the royal wedding in May 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5449021/Cressida-Bonas-says-parents-prefer-not-act.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #561 on: March 01, 2018, 02:33:06 pm »

Oh please enough of this. They broke up about 4 years ago, the media should  leave the woman alone. Has the other Harry proposed yet? Is she putting him on the spot if he has not proposed talking  about starting a family. She should keep her mouth shut about personal stuff like that. She  primarily a socialite supported by her parents and wanting to be in the spotlight.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #562 on: March 01, 2018, 02:44:03 pm »

why she should keep her mouth shut? it's not N. Korea get over yourself... she's a socialite who works (she's not the only one) ... btw she and her boyfriend make a beautiful couple... whatever happened between her and harry she got a lucky escape... interesting her father is a intelligent sort... i suppose he was relived when she got away from harry (and his family who are a bunch of buffoons) who's opposite of someone like him (Mr Bonas)... she being 29 i can understand she hint at wanting settle down with her boyfriend... i think she looks younger than her age
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:45:46 pm by dianab » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #563 on: March 01, 2018, 03:13:31 pm »

^ I dont think that comment was necessary dianab.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #564 on: March 01, 2018, 03:18:52 pm »

Harry and Cressida dated. They broke up four years ago. It is over and it did not work out. I don't think her parents would have been repelled by  her marrying a royal. Just saying. Harry was not an awful person because he decided she was not the one. He even dated Chelsy for a longer period of time than Cressida and that did not work out, even Seward said Harry might have married Chelsy before William married Kate. I do think Cressida though should keep personal stuff to herself if she is out to promote a play she is in.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #565 on: April 12, 2018, 01:39:02 am »

Cressida Bonas ends Princess Eugenie's attempts to celebrate with the grace of a newly engaged young royal as she wishes her: 'Happy birthday, pooch face'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5540641/TALK-TOWN-Cressida-Bonas-ends-Princess-Eugenies-attempts-celebrate-grace.html#ixzz5CPjxzzP5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #566 on: April 12, 2018, 05:22:33 pm »

Still a socialite, still using the royal connection to make.ut to DM. She might be over Harry the prince but her self-grandeur will never get over Harry the royal, it seems
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: