Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:51:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Live Like Kate Middleton  (Read 6277 times)
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 03:47:18 pm »

Those clothes were worn by meer mortals. Clothes worn by Kate have touched her Goddess like body as she walks among us from Mount Olympus.  X-Mas_rolleyes
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 10:55:56 pm »

laugh

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2011, 08:13:22 pm »

Those clothes were worn by meer mortals. Clothes worn by Kate have touched her Goddess like body as she walks among us from Mount Olympus.  X-Mas_rolleyes

laugh laugh

hiss hiss

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 10:03:05 am »

Tina has forgotten and chooses to ignore that Kate gets her things entirely from her new husband and father-in-law; she is no different from women trapped into having to become wives, to have the fun they would prefer to have as kids. Kate desperately wants to relive her childhood, this time as a royal and max out the credit card, but she is instead pushed into adulthood in order to have waht she wants without working for it. She could have built her own life, but instead chose to wait until AFTER she married, to start living life. Now she's stuck in royal wife mode, which means that she has to be where William is, take what he is willing to give and smile all the while.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2011, 10:21:12 pm »

hahahahaha That's hilarious, but the press really sees her that way!  Coffee screen  rofl rofl rofl

[/URL]
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 05:07:52 pm »

I know, with the way the press praises Kate one would think the royals are in the presence of the Second Coming.
royalenthusiast
royal watcher

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012, 05:03:31 pm »

this is pathetic...she spends way too much money on her wardrobe, way too much...and i can bet most of it is given to her, like Michelle Obama, she just has to wear and spread the word...smh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: