Royal Gossip
June 25, 2019, 01:24:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felipe & Letizia's Marriage Thread  (Read 65675 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2012, 11:26:57 pm »

If you use chrome when you link the new you get it translated  dontknow She's his ex girlfriend before Letizia, he wanted to marry her but apart of him no one liked her

Norway liked her.  bored3

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2012, 02:44:18 pm »

tehe But in that case Norway didn't count

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2012, 02:53:40 pm »

That's true. I'm just saying she was actually liked by some people, those who know her say she's a nice woman, but just wrong for a Consort choice.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:56:31 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2012, 02:59:06 pm »

flower Ok in my first post I meant Spain and didn't consider her home country.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2012, 02:39:16 pm »

According to this http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2012/12/11/el-viaje-secreto-de-la-princesa-letizia-a-miami-21998/ She made a trip without her husband to Miami.

Nothing strange per se but she is travelling more alone than with her husband in the last two years.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #125 on: December 18, 2012, 11:28:57 pm »

maybe they are with troubles in the relationship

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2013, 05:20:50 pm »

According to our most famous papz there is crisis in the marriage, there are a lot of discussions both in public and private. 

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2013, 12:02:17 am »

in public? where?

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2013, 01:06:02 am »

I don't see Letizia giving up her position.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2013, 01:21:50 am »

If Felipe and Letizia's marriage is anything like Juan Carlos and Sofia's, and let's face it, we often follow in the footsteps of our  parents, no matter how hard we try not to, then I think they would stay together regardless of any infidelity on Felipe's part, which, realistically, would be a case of "like father, like son". 

I like Felipe, he seems like a decent bloke, but infidelity would not surprise me. 

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2013, 01:48:41 am »

http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/03/crown-prince-felipe-and-crown-princess.html

They sure don't look very happy.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2013, 01:52:51 am »

^Thanks for posting.  They remind me of the photos of Charles and Di in South Korea, Nov 1991 I think it was.  You could cut the air with a knife.

Felipe and Leti often look unhappy together though, but man these pics are worse than usual.  Clenched fists and everything.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2013, 04:42:08 am »

According to our most famous papz there is crisis in the marriage, there are a lot of discussions both in public and private. 

Antonio Montero ? The sleeziest paparazzi. He said Leti's family talked about the crisis ? Her mom ? dad ? Telma ? grandparents ? Absolutely laughable.  if he wanted to lie, at least not lied so stupidly.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2013, 10:32:43 am »

Because she can lose her children!!!

But like every mariages, they have problems... it's impossible don't have them!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2013, 04:02:35 pm »

^Thanks for posting.  They remind me of the photos of Charles and Di in South Korea, Nov 1991 I think it was.  You could cut the air with a knife.

Felipe and Leti often look unhappy together though, but man these pics are worse than usual.  Clenched fists and everything.

To be honest is normal that they have long faces, people working in that business were shouting outside against them and against the politicians. But since 2011 or around that time there was a change in their relationship in public, before they were more lovey dovey and then that stopped.

Antonio Montero ? The sleeziest paparazzi. He said Leti's family talked about the crisis ? Her mom ? dad ? Telma ? grandparents ? Absolutely laughable.  if he wanted to lie, at least not lied so stupidly.

Her family has talked since the first moment at least her paternal family not her maternal who except her mother they are a class act. Sad that not all of them are like that.

It wasn't even months that her aunt tried to sell the photos of her first wedding and not even her mother (Leti's grandmonther) denied it. If it wasn't true they could have sue T5 and they didn't. They also need cash especially her aunt who is out of business and in debt. Her new brother in law has also talked to the press and I don't mean those articles in El Mundo but to a journo who works in Vanity Fair.

Montero may be a bit sleazy but he is a very good papz who has followed the SRF for years and has been threatened due to his job. If he talked in Ana Rosa like that without being more careful IMO it means that he has very good sources and that someone wants the info out.

Because she can lose her children!!!

But like every mariages, they have problems... it's impossible don't have them!!!

In a way I agree with you Byechoc. But there are also rumours that Leti also has affairs. At leas the press in a very subtle way is giving that impression. Maybe Felipe wants out and Leti cannot stop him? What then? Although I don't see them divorcing, Leti free would be worse than Diana and it would be difficult to explain the separation to the public. But I think the relationship is broken.

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2013, 04:36:05 pm »

^
Do these rumors give names of the men she's had affairs with? Are they in the RF circle or not?
Could on of the many reasons Príncipe Felipe is not happy be because of her extreme dieting and regular botox injections? Men do get tired of that type of behavior. It's not pleasant to have lunch/dinner with someone that is constantly counting how many calories one pea has. And as to the botox injections most men like natural women not plastic dolls.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 04:38:28 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2013, 04:43:30 pm »

When I say subtle is very subtle. When they talked about the trip to Miami they mentioned she was with her bodyguards and another unknown man, of course he could be anyone but why mention him at all or his very blue eyes? It was totally unnecessary.

The plastic surgery which she denies and the possible anorexia troubles me. I don't feel Leti is ok mentally and I think she is not getting help. I'm sorry I can't help you there Mon Roi, it's a bit of the chicken and egg, what went first? Did she started because the marriage was difficult or the opposite?

In the Morton book someone who knew her as a teenager says she was always very careful with her diet.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2013, 05:19:30 pm »

Her family has talked since the first moment at least her paternal family not her maternal who except her mother they are a class act. Sad that not all of them are like that.

It wasn't even months that her aunt tried to sell the photos of her first wedding and not even her mother (Leti's grandmonther) denied it. If it wasn't true they could have sue T5 and they didn't. They also need cash especially her aunt who is out of business and in debt. Her new brother in law has also talked to the press and I don't mean those articles in El Mundo but to a journo who works in Vanity Fair.

Montero may be a bit sleazy but he is a very good papz who has followed the SRF for years and has been threatened due to his job. If he talked in Ana Rosa like that without being more careful IMO it means that he has very good sources and that someone wants the info out.

The only person who has been talking to the press is her aunt Henar. Montero's info was from her aunt Henar, surely very reliable LOL. Her Henar's failing business almost costs grandma's her house, she was rumored to sell Leti's first wedding pictures, was not invited to Telma's wedding, gate crashing the PoA party without an invitation I doubt Henar knows much about Leti's private life now. Montero always complained that the security of the SRF threatened him, he had lots of hatre towards Felipe and Leti since they made Montero's job almost impossible. With so bad economic crisis in Spain, people like Montero in the press wants his/her exclusive to maintain the good living even if it means lies with eyes wide open.
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2013, 05:29:02 pm »

When I say subtle is very subtle. When they talked about the trip to Miami they mentioned she was with her bodyguards and another unknown man, of course he could be anyone but why mention him at all or his very blue eyes? It was totally unnecessary.

Leti denied she went to Miami at an award ceremony for outstanding women last year. It's probably another lie,  if those stupid tabloid journalist knew a little bit of American culture,  the clinics for the plastic surgeries were close during the Thanksgiving weekends. Maybe she and Felipe did have some issues, Felipe is pretty much useless, all these years had done nothing to protect her and her family, he is (wants to be) a perfect son, perfect brother, perfect husband, perfect father, you know it's not possible, at the end, he is nothing.  I doubt William would let the press haunt down a heavily pregnant sister-in-law in the street without a word.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2013, 05:40:46 pm »

Agree to disagree  flower Henar may not be closed to her niece but I don't have anything to believe she is not close to her mother and brother. If not all of them wouldn't have been investigated for the same possible offence. At least Jaime has been known to talk recently to the press.

Montero has been threatened by the palace not only the Asturias, it makes you think why he would start saying lies when the cost can be much higher than his profit.

The article in La Otra Crónica a couple of weeks ago wasn't much different from what Montero said but they made it look more positive but they said that they now lived more independent lives because Leti needed her space  looky

On off topic that the palace can threaten the journos in that way makes me sick.

Leti denied she went to Miami at an award ceremony for outstanding women last year. It's probably another lie,  if those stupid tabloid journalist knew a little bit of American culture,  the clinics for the plastic surgeries were close during the Thanksgiving weekends. Maybe she and Felipe did have some issues, Felipe is pretty much useless, all these years had done nothing to protect her and her family, he is (wants to be) a perfect son, perfect brother, perfect husband, perfect father, you know it's not possible, at the end, he is nothing.  I doubt William would let the press haunt down a heavily pregnant sister-in-law in the street without a word.

LOL I'm not going to believe what she says when she also denied plastic surgery when it's obvious to a five year old. Leti in five more years will look like Corinna. What was she going to say? Yep I went to Miami  tehe Not every report said she went exactly to Miami and neither all said that she was going to get plastic surgery.

Felipe has always been lazy and very egocentric. Sorry with my LOL-ing but Felipe perfect son?  laugh For a start he would have never made his relationship with Eva public and neither would he have married Leti because neither his mother or father were ok with the marriage.

In a sense Leti family got what they deserve in terms of public scrutiny, when you let the press in your life is difficult to stop them. That is the reason why I like her maternal family, I don't know them and that is a perfectly fine with me. While her father and Telma talked to the press since day one. Of course the press would go after them afterwards.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: