Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:32:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felipe & Letizia's Marriage Thread  (Read 64308 times)
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #80 on: March 07, 2012, 03:57:35 pm »

I love Letizia  snowman

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2012, 09:23:46 pm »

so is he cheating on her....in pictures he seems really enamored with her and vice versa!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2012, 09:06:20 am »

in pictures he seems really enamored with her and vice versa!

So do most politicians, right before the public finds out about their mistresses; the same with Charles and Diana, right before Andrew Morton.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2012, 10:50:35 am »

Peñafiel has never been yellow press, he has been the editor of Hello and been friends with the jet set forever, even best friend with a Rato, and I'm sure all journalists knew but didn't say anything. After all was a Terelu Campos who said that Leti was the girlfriend and more trashy than her is difficult to find.

I perfectly remember Peñafiel saying that he didn't say anything about Leti because he couldn't believe that the king would accept such a marriage.

Maxima may have said whatever she wanted in her interview but no one can deny that people in Spain cared and it was a huge issue at that moment.

I remember Penefiel he was hard to contain. Did Letizia send a few words to him via people she knew in the press at one point? I remember many people agreed with his writings about her and someone trying to quiet him down.
Whatever happened to Penefiel.......maybe he could go to UK and report on the young royals, it would be interesting to hear what he thinks.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2012, 12:36:40 pm »

Letizia told him in a public event that he shouldn't write about her at all and not in the terms he had done previously.

According to him the dispute started when he wrote about Victoria Eugenia's sad life with Alfonso XIII and how she cried alone... but Leti didn't like it and told him so.

If you can read his articles in spanish you can see that he sucks up to nearly everybody that he criticises her in public is big for him. He had a row with the Queen but even then he always says how perfect she is and all that.

He is still writing for a big newspaper in spain and he also appears in a trashy tv programme which is very famous. (I prefer to read his articles than to watch him, he doesn't speak well in public, he is too slow).

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2012, 01:54:05 pm »

what is the program called? easter-egg-basket

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2012, 01:58:13 pm »

Sálvame.

http://www.telecinco.es/salvame/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2012, 05:41:14 pm »

Thank u.  thumbsup easter-wink

[/URL]
partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2012, 12:59:40 am »

Peñafiel has never been yellow press, he has been the editor of Hello and been friends with the jet set forever, even best friend with a Rato, and I'm sure all journalists knew but didn't say anything. After all was a Terelu Campos who said that Leti was the girlfriend and more trashy than her is difficult to find.

I perfectly remember Peñafiel saying that he didn't say anything about Leti because he couldn't believe that the king would accept such a marriage.

Maxima may have said whatever she wanted in her interview but no one can deny that people in Spain cared and it was a huge issue at that moment.

Yellow press is a general term for tabloids, maybe pink press is more accurately, but pink press is also towards tabloids than serious press. Penafilel doesn't belong to the royal insiders anymore (as he used to when he was Hola's editor), but he always likes to show off his connections that he really doesn't have much these days. I perfectly remember he said a day or two before the engagement announcement the new girlfriend of the Prince was a 26-year-old journalist, he didn't now who she was at that time. Of course it's nothing new for this man to change his stories from time to time.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2012, 02:31:02 pm »

I think at that time he didn't think that Leti would get the ring, well that the king would allow it.

But he is still important or at least the new pr head of the house thinks so because he tried to bring him to the "good" side again. Thank god he said no thank you!  easter-lol

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2012, 02:39:38 pm »

i still think letizia was a good choice  sorry

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2012, 02:44:14 pm »

oh don't say sorry!

everyone has a different opinion!

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2012, 02:53:03 pm »

hug hug hug hug hug

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2012, 02:58:16 pm »

i still think letizia was a good choice  sorry
you are not alone  thumbsup ClickHere
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:20:37 pm by akasha2411 » Logged

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2012, 03:00:20 pm »

Byechoc  hug loveshower

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2012, 11:25:31 pm »

I think at that time he didn't think that Leti would get the ring, well that the king would allow it.

But he is still important or at least the new pr head of the house thinks so because he tried to bring him to the "good" side again. Thank god he said no thank you!  easter-lol

Talk is cheap after the fact. If Penafield had known whom Felipe had been dating, he would have broadcasted to the whole Spain, but he got it wrong before the engagement.
Now he has been blasting Cristina everywhere for getting favorable treatment, nothing original from Penafiel though since everyone in Spain sees it. I guess JC probably saw the pain and wanted him to shut up. More than 8 years, this man has been blasting/nagging about Leti, JC hasn't lifted a finger.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2012, 05:39:51 pm »

I don't he would have and he didn't.

He was still in favour with the RF and he wouldn't have said anything that could have harmed them. I remember seeing the interview after the engagement and he was asked that question. And he said that he didn't expect an engagement.

They are trying to control the press as they have done since JC is king, sadly things will not work as they have had. Trying to make Peñafiel change sides is just  a reaction to the new reality they find themselves in. Before he was a solitary voice in a sea of sugary ones, but since Urdangarin's scandal there are many more who dare to criticise the RF in the press. They've changes their PR headstaff since the last one was a disaster but I don't think this one is better.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2012, 08:44:55 pm »

Didn't Penafile say JC had wanted to stop the wedding, if he was so in favor of RF or JC, he would have announced the name of Felipe's girlfriend for sure. This man has been full of BS.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2012, 08:59:50 pm »

Yeah to make another spectacle of the RF like in Eva's case? That's what they wanted to avoid.

partygirl
gossip insider

« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »

I doubt Penafiel cared that much, he hated the RF after Sofia didn't help his daughter. Anyway I don't think he has been an insider long before Letizia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: