Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:56:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felipe & Letizia's Marriage Thread  (Read 48973 times)
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 10:23:25 pm »

Byechoc, it will be nice if you tell more about Letizia. I don't have a real understanding of her situation. I got the impression that she was a bit restricted in her ability to exercise royal duties on her own. It seems like they want her to follow the model of Queen Sophia who looks to me like a dutiful queen but a bit too much submissive to the authority of her husband IMHO

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 10:27:19 pm »

In Spain they want that! But Letizia do some work alone.. she visited Germany a few years ago alone...

But if she wanted to do other things? I believe that she loved... But they don't let her, and I believe that she sick of press of saying always bad about her! If she did something worng they critics, But she did allright, they problem is her closes! and so on...

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 10:31:57 pm »

If Felipe is cheating, I truly feel sorry for her, because Letizia seems to be a hardworker and someone who has the strength to be a strong Consort.

[/URL]
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 10:37:54 pm »

You are right Serene Grace! Kate will never do what Letizia do.. always commited to her job! I can say that I can not see anyother princess do what she do (Mette or Mary)! Off course that victoria do it...

I believe that she will be a great Queen! I put my head on it!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 10:48:45 pm »

She has always given me the impression she was a free spirit and hoped her new status will give her opportunity to do much more good and serve her country. I also think she married because she loved the man she married with so if he betrayed her trust I will feel very sorry for her and for felipe because I also believe she will make a great queen consort.

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 10:58:22 pm »

Yes I agree with you Mada...

But I think that Felipe loves her... I just hope this crises at SRF gets over soon!!!

HC
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 11:32:00 pm »

Byechoc
I really don't think Letizia would lose her children at a divorce.

About CrownPrincess Mary - she is the workhorse in the danish royal family. I can mention par example that she has spread out a system to avoid bullying amongst children. And this system is being used in an increasing number of schools in Denmark. Then there is her work with women in violent marriages, her visit to Horn of Africa.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 11:58:00 pm »

I don't think they'll divorce either.

But I do think Felipe still had strong feelings for Eva when they split. I think he loves Letizia but married her on the rebound somewhat. If he could have married Eva without so much opposition, I truly believe he would have.

[/URL]
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2012, 08:14:33 pm »

if one day there will be one proof of Felipe being unfaithfull, i'll lose all respect for him. I always admired him for being the real charming prince  sigh

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 11:06:49 pm »

But I do think Felipe still had strong feelings for Eva when they split. I think he loves Letizia but married her on the rebound somewhat. If he could have married Eva without so much opposition, I truly believe he would have.

He probably foughtfor Letizia because his parents kept rejecting one woman after another and he lost patience. I can't say that I blame him and the way people went on about this one blue dress seh wore, one would have thought she had worn something unforgivable.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 11:26:30 pm »

I never understood why the SRF won't allow such a smart woman to be more out there.It seems so backwards.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 11:49:41 pm »

Byechoc

About CrownPrincess Mary - she is the workhorse in the danish royal family. I can mention par example that she has spread out a system to avoid bullying amongst children. And this system is being used in an increasing number of schools in Denmark. Then there is her work with women in violent marriages, her visit to Horn of Africa.
Letizia had pre-wedding contrat that say that she will lose all kids that she might have!

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 06:13:38 am »

He probably foughtfor Letizia because his parents kept rejecting one woman after another and he lost patience. I can't say that I blame him and the way people went on about this one blue dress seh wore, one would have thought she had worn something unforgivable.

I think so too, he got tired and put his foot down finally. I never understood the total outrage over the blue dress....yes it was loud , but it wasn't a sheer lace,see through dress, showing panties, it was a gown.

[/URL]
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2012, 11:59:30 am »

But it show her boobs a lot... And she was out because she did a work modelling with lingerie... About that she was completely out!

The king will never allow such thing! Even on Spain people didn't like that! At that time, on Mette-Marit wedding I was on hollidays at Spain! I was at Sanxenxo at that time, King Juan Carlos was there too... And people saw on Tv that, and many coments were: Is this what he wants to be our Queen? someone that dresses like that!

You can see that SPF, people never show too much! If Kate wanted Felipe, with that photo at uni, she was out!

HC
Countess

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2012, 03:10:34 pm »

Byechoc
But even though the prenup says that Felipe will get the children I'm sure Letizia will live with her shildren and Felipe can see them in weekends. If she would never be allowed to see her children then Felipe will stand out as a monster.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 07:38:25 pm »

But she agreed with that... That girls are always Crown's propety! She will lose her two children...

I know that's bad, but Ok I believe that Felipe will let the girls go with her mother, but always when the King allowed that!

But I believe that Letizia will not leave the girls!  bignono She loves them... I know that people says that she to hard at their education, but it's not bad! Today people think that being generous and kind and give everything says that they are the best... but it's not like that...

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 06:31:05 am »

Byechoc

Letizia had pre-wedding contrat that say that she will lose all kids that she might have!

Why on earht would these women agree to such a horrible thing? Why agree to sign away the rights to their children, their flesh and blood and run the risk of never at all seeing them, or only seeing them on visits? It's a horrible thing and I am disgusted by it. I mean, signing away their CHILDREN like it's nothing and it's not as if this is a simple thing. I am so surprised that a title and tiara mean so much that they would run the risk of losing their BABIES!! I would slap my fiance for suggesting such a thing and walk.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 10:22:49 pm »

I think it just means that in case of divorce custody goes to to royal not the in-law.
I don't think it would have mattered if that was a male of female in law.
I think if roles were the other way around (leti spanish princess, felipe commoner) she would have gotten the kids!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 10:36:33 pm »

But it show her boobs a lot... And she was out because she did a work modelling with lingerie... About that she was completely out!

The king will never allow such thing! Even on Spain people didn't like that! At that time, on Mette-Marit wedding I was on hollidays at Spain! I was at Sanxenxo at that time, King Juan Carlos was there too... And people saw on Tv that, and many coments were: Is this what he wants to be our Queen? someone that dresses like that!

You can see that SPF, people never show too much! If Kate wanted Felipe, with that photo at uni, she was out!

Good to see the Spanish have more decency and more standards. It's a pity the supposedly notoriously prudish and dignified BRF has basically set the stage for Sofia instead of a better standard and expectation.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 10:40:08 pm »

Why on earht would these women agree to such a horrible thing?

When you get married, you believe it's 4 ever

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: