Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:06:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felipe & Letizia's Marriage Thread  (Read 50632 times)
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« on: August 29, 2011, 11:45:35 pm »

A portuguese magazine has published this article, but that photo is old i believe:

Letizia, cheated in the Greek islands

In a trip deprived before leaving with the family to Majorca, Philip had a secret meeting with his ex-girlfriend Eve Sannum. The spanish high company  does not speak about another thing.

News say Felipe has met his ex-fiancee in  Greece again. What do you think? i don't buy it. Not from Felipe, He seems so faithful and devoted to his family and wife...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 04:56:45 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:45:07 am »

I would be horrified if such a thing was true; quite frankly, I would be disgusted since Felipe is a husband and father and Eva is an EX! I have no idea on how on earth Eva could do this to herself, turn herself into a mistress while Felipe turns himself into an adulturer.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 02:54:22 pm »

I always was under the impression that the Spanish press just doesn't like Letizia and i would asume that if it was a well known fact amongst the Spanish elite , that the Spanish papers would be reporting it first rather than the portugese. I'm saying Bullshit!!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 04:46:43 pm »

^^ Not really, although some press criticise Letizia, in this case it's all about Felipe and he is the heir so this info will never be published in Spain.

Do you have the link to the article, memyselfandroyals?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 07:27:18 pm »

when this came out, i assumed i could found it on internet, but i was wrong. Not a smart move, i know, but if i find in a bar or something i will read very carefully all article and post here  thumbsup
According Splash, it was a spanish socialite who knows a lot about the royal family who wrote a text telling this ... i do not know, i think Felipe loves her too much, but in the end of the day he is still a man. It seems that it all happaned in a private trip before going on vacations with his family to Mallorca this Summer...

This link was all i found and it's in spanish:

http://www.cotilleando.com/f6/revista-portuguesa-flahs-felipe-encontro-com-eva-este-vera-o-56873/index2.html

And here's the first page of the newspaper:

http://samuel-cantigueiro.blogspot.com/2011/08/comunicacao-social-de-esgoto.html

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 07:31:47 pm »

cotilleandos hobby is to diss Letizia  TCP painting easter egg
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 07:46:20 pm »

^^ And ours is to criticise Kate? Is what they do so different from us?

They've got a photo in the cover but Eva looks younger  dontknow

Edit: I've read the thread and it is an old photo, but a spanish journalist said that they had a meeting recently. A poster also said that Eva & Felipe were seen in an airport together when he was married.

Thanks M  Kiss
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 07:59:46 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 07:26:54 pm »

you're welcome Alexandrine

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 06:29:07 pm »

^^ And ours is to criticise Kate? Is what they do so different from us?

Uh, Kate deserves it! Tongue

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 08:46:33 pm »

^^ You know what I meant  Cool

I watched a gossip programme today (it's in a local tv station and kind of alternative) and they talked about this, the journalist who told the story is not famous for being against Letizia or anything like that, she said that Felipe met Eva in Norway but they didn't know if Letizia knew about it or not.

She and the rest joked about going into prison for telling this story in tv.  TCP baking cookies

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 10:17:19 pm »

She and the rest joked about going into prison for telling this story in tv.

Well, maybe they are trying to hide this information from the public oppinion... After all, Felipe is the golden prince  Embarrassed

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 03:06:49 pm »

Rumours of a possible crisis between them http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2011/10/19/rumores-de-crisis-en-el-matrimonio-de-los-principes-de-asturias-16208/

Felipe going alone to a wedding and the party afterwards (a street was closed because of his dinner party!!!!) http://www.vanitatis.com/casas-reales/2011/10/24/cortan-una-calle-para-una-cena-del-principe-sin-letizia-16258/

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 07:04:20 pm »

What is UP with these women that they are so unwilling to let go? Why don't they just let these princes move on in their lives like everyone else?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 10:04:48 pm »

I forgot to tell the last developments.

Peñafiel is saying that Felipe made a trip with Eva to Finlandia.

Another journalist said that there had been rumours of a crisis between the journos.  dontknow

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2012, 04:56:17 pm »

http://www.extraconfidencial.com/articulos.asp?idarticulo=8650

En este caso, no había que salir de Europa. Al parecer, y existen fotos que han sido confiscadas, nuestro príncipe realizó un viaje relámpago a un país centroeuropeo –fuera de la agenda oficial-, para visitar a una “vieja amiga”. Y le pillaron y le fotografiaron.  Las “fuentes” son españolas/es de a píe que, supuestamente, no muestran ningún interés. Más bien entusiasmo por haber coincido con su alteza real que, para sorpresa de muchos, no mostró ni el más mínimo entusiasmo por coincidir con compatriotas fuera de nuestras fronteras.

This article says that Felipe met with an old "gf" (it doesn't have to be Eva) and someone did photos but were confiscated.

In a related topic Letizia went this new years to Morocco with her mother but no kids or Felipe.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 07:54:50 pm »

this marriage may has met better days!

HC
Countess

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 08:35:04 pm »

I'm very surprised to read this.

I really hope Letizia will go for a divorce if this is indeed true that Felipe has been unfaithfull.

I once read that a psychic thought that Letizia was a bad choice as there would be a divorce in her life. But when she was told that Letizia had been married before, the psychic had no worries.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 10:15:01 pm »

Oh dear. I hope he's not cheating, that would be disasterous.  Shocked

He and Eva had their time it didn't work out, he married another,She also has a husband-fiancee and child in Norway,  I hope the cheating reports are NOT true.

Also hasn't Eva had a child and married or become engaged someone else? I thought I read something in a Norwegian paper.

(that said.....I always thought the Felipe's relationship with Letizia was a rebound for him NOT being allowed to marry Eva, so he then tried to rub his parents nose in it and demand to marry a divorcee Letizia....I get the feeling that Felipe has always had a bit of a destructive streak!)

eating cookies  Did he ever get over Eva........really or was it forced apart because the Spanish press, public and Royal Family found her unsuitable?

Maybe the two just said a friendly "Hello" to each other and nothing else.  xmas_mousiekins

[/URL]
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 01:38:52 pm »

Letizia looks like an unsatisfied woman emotionally. I saw pictures of them both where you could feel something was broken, so i won't be surprised if ever Felipe cheated on her.

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 10:13:02 pm »

Letizia looks like an unsatisfied woman emotionally. I saw pictures of them both where you could feel something was broken, so i won't be surprised if ever Felipe cheated on her.

I agree that she is unsatisfied! Because I believe she wants to do more and she can't, and they blame her for everything! About the relation  with Felipe, well all mariages have good times and bad times! I don't know if he did or not! (But if he did the victim is letizia!) I believe that he don't, and they way that things in royal families goes, anyone can be so happy! Even the Queen Sofia is so sad!

About a divorce HC, I don't believe that Letizia will! She will lost her girls, thats she really loves! I don't think that she wants that!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: