Royal Gossip
March 24, 2019, 01:54:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat  (Read 77454 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #340 on: November 16, 2015, 02:09:22 pm »

Of course it was an open secret. After the Morton book, Charles pals got away with trying to say there was no affair (even the royals received APB and CPB as a presumably happily married couple). But when Charles opened his mouth that he cheated and Camilla was named, then all bets were off and APB and CPB's plans for divorce announcement came soon after.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #341 on: November 16, 2015, 09:27:15 pm »

I still think marriage was a huge mistake on Charles' part; if he was about to be investigated for giving Camilla money he had no business giving her, he could have dropped her for good and gone on in life. Talk about misplaced loyalty. Camilla never put him first, she preferred Andrew PB, she keeps Raymill to retreat to, and her kids have done nothing but freeload off of the marriage. So how this can be the love of their lives is really beyond me.

thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2015, 05:43:42 am »

Of course it was an open secret. After the Morton book, Charles pals got away with trying to say there was no affair (even the royals received APB and CPB as a presumably happily married couple). But when Charles opened his mouth that he cheated and Camilla was named, then all bets were off and APB and CPB's plans for divorce announcement came soon after.

I wonder what is wrong with the BRF when they willingly received a woman who was part of the destruction of the Wales marriage and somehow support a woman who was part of a scandal that brought about the loss of many perks and prerogatives that the BRF took for granted. In the Latin American countries, Juan Peron is to everyone's knowledge one of FEW aspiring heads of state who married his mistress and that caused a horrific scandal in society. If this had been the US, Camilla would have been dropped and told to bug off for good. Charles seriously lacks the guts to do the right thing.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2015, 02:12:24 pm »

Charles, as a US politician, if he married the mistress that was the other woman would be told to step down or  would not get re-elected.  Charles thought for some odd reason it was "good" to out the mistress. Then blamed others when it backfired.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #344 on: December 05, 2015, 01:18:53 am »

Which is where Charles comes in, Charles doesn't need them. I'm thinking like many other things HM has given over the responsibility of dealing with the Middleton's over to Charles, which is why Wimpo isn't looking like a happy bunny lately and KMiddy is acting rather cowed into submission cause Charles is holding on to the purse strings, hence the exclusive rights to the pics as well as her organic baby food idea. They need more money cause Charles isn't giving it without them working more, which they don't want to do.

I think Christmas will be very telling on several levels, that's for sure.

I wanted to post on this without getting off topic; I think this is the truth.

Kate has been putting in more appearances and all have been serious and respectable ones. She looks very stiff and in a state of shock, as if she just found out something that caused great shock. It wouldn't surprise me if Charles laid down the law and basically explained he would be yanking the purse straings again and that Kate would be out on her arse if she started shirking appearances. No more giggly sliipping hair, no more breaking protocol, and no more messing around by testing HM's authority. I wondered why Charles didn't do it sooner, but HM had to give him that authority. As fior the various projects, I don't think Kate will be doing that. From then on, duties and appearances and while William can't be given the boot out, he can have his status demoted by being assigned only worthless appearances. I do think Charles has been behind stuff like them not getting prestigious roles and I do think Charles has responded badly to articles begging him to step down and of course, seeing his mother and Sovereign have her authority challenged constantly.

Charles yanking the clothing budget
Charles blocking them from doing more high level charity work
Charles now able to unload on them at will (something that intimidated Diana)
Charles now able to enforce HM's edicts and requests
Charles merrily taking the MIddletons head on when the Middletons challenge HM
Charles spending time forcing WK to account for their spending

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #345 on: December 05, 2015, 01:57:08 am »

No way would Charles ever be bypassed by by William IMO. William does not appear to want the Queen's job any time soon. William likes the perks of being a senior royal but is avoiding full time royal duties for as long as he can. I think the Queen finally got the hint that the laziness of William and Kate is not winning them praise and she gave them work. Whether William and Kate got in their vacation is subject to speculation. But perhaps the Queen and Charles are now requiring them to work before they can take vacations. Something that should have happened from the get go.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #346 on: December 05, 2015, 04:44:20 am »

Charles has the purse strings and I am certain the reason for a lack of vacation is how Charles told them that the free ride is over. If Kate misses her annual trip to Mustique, I am certain that those halcyon days are officially over and she's being reined in for good. Charles has balls nad I am certain that he's now living out his dream of wielding the whip hand over the both of them. Not HM, but Charles is in charge of the nitwits. It would explain the lack of vacatino and Kate's sudden interest in doing her job.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #347 on: December 05, 2015, 05:01:41 am »

^ ^ William has millions though, in his bank account, enough surely to be able to afford a couple of airfares and some spending money. It was always said that Ma and Pa Middleton paid for most of the Mustique family vacation each year.
Val
Princess

« Reply #348 on: March 02, 2016, 02:00:07 pm »

http://a-alleged paedophile.beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/09/bill-maloney-names-prince-charles-as-a-alleged paedophile-2569276.html

The Kingdom will certainly leave him if reports like this are true.
india
Princess

« Reply #349 on: March 02, 2016, 03:28:49 pm »

Well, he was tight with his grand friend that cretin SIR Jimmy Saville who was knighted. I think that speaks volumes, don't you?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #350 on: April 11, 2016, 07:38:36 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533160/How-ghost-Diana-haunts-Highgrove-Charles-stages-festival-celebrate-beloved-garden-RICHARD-KAEYE-reveals-poignant-secret.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #351 on: April 18, 2016, 11:35:31 pm »

Christopher Andersen has a new book out tomorrow, "Game of Crowns".   I hope it will have new gossip in it . . . .    eating cookies

http://nypost.com/2016/04/16/how-operation-pb-aims-to-take-camilla-from-mistress-to-queen/

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/duchess-cornwall-sabotaged-duchess-cambridge-article-1.2603272
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #352 on: May 28, 2016, 09:46:16 pm »

Crazy, but I have always thought there was something wrong about the photo of chucky and council cath at the top of this page.   Tonight for some unknown reason it just hit me  -  it is photoshopped and cobbled together.  No way was chucky looking that young in 2010 when the engagement was announced and council cath was allegedly welcomed into the family.  Maybe I am slow on the uptake, I just knew something was wrong with it, just never thought too much about it. Silly me.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #353 on: May 28, 2016, 09:51:38 pm »

LOL it was the chocolate princess who made the photoshop (our admin), the original has Will with Kate

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2016, 10:59:37 pm »

I wish we could remove it and her.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #355 on: June 02, 2016, 04:27:08 am »

It's Charles in 1981 and Diana's hand on his shoulder and Kate's head and William's hand on her shoulder. Half of each engagement photo.
Val
Princess

« Reply #356 on: June 02, 2016, 08:22:47 am »

^

Perhaps Ben Ainsley should be substituted for Charles and Jecca added somewhere.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #357 on: June 03, 2016, 09:10:13 am »

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/prince-charles-gay-globe-report-queen-elizabeth-boy-toy/1/682300.html

Diana has already hinted at it if I remember well.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #358 on: June 04, 2016, 12:46:34 am »

Hewitt did via his interviews with Ms. Pasternack author of Princess in Love. Hewitt claimed CHarles told Diana he was gay, as an "excuse" for his not sleeping with her anymore.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #359 on: July 11, 2016, 04:16:27 pm »

^^  Well talked about on many publications.  Not sure if is Michael Fawcett, his valet or whatever he is, is the current person, apparently he told camzilla Fawcett was not negotiable.  It is also alleged that camzilla knows all about it, and she is a smoke screen.  Also great pals with Jimmy Savile, and visited him at his cottage up in Scotland, in the wilkds somewhere.  He also has other "dubious friends" from the right quarters as well.    Google it, there is loads of info.  It is also alleged that quite a few of the royal males have a penchant for "young children".  Much gossip over the years, and well known to many.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: