Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 02:58:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos 2018  (Read 25849 times)
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2019, 03:22:30 am »

The only reason why there are figures out there for Kate and Meghan is that they buy from designers who have the same or similar outfits available to the general public so a guestimate at the figure they paid is made. Camilla, like The Queen, has most of her clothes custom made and so not available to the general public and so it isn't possible to create any sort of figure for her clothes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2019, 02:23:29 pm »

^Thank you, meememe.

I’ve never noticed Camilla overspending by way of super exotic clothing etc, so I was interested in how she spends up.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2019, 05:02:33 pm »

from times to times, it's reported her beauty treatments  and it's cost... Meghan still is 'the queen of spending too much'....
sandy
Princess

« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2019, 10:38:42 pm »

Camilla's numbers have never been revealed and I doubt ever will. I don't think she comes "cheap." I think for obvious reasons more is spent on her than Meghan. SHe even was lavished with jewels CHarles purchased for her.  Her spin is that she never "wanted anything" and of course the large $$$ I think is spent on her would spoil the spin. SHe reportedly had very extensive dental work which most assuredly is not "cheap". The woman also has security at her home paid for by taxpayers, even when she is not there.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: