Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 02:35:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howard Stern: Kate Middleton looked 'ugly' at Royal Wedding  (Read 53616 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2012, 09:40:19 pm »

I think some of these responses should go here: http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,3155.0.html

I could tell that Carole was enjoying the curtsies that were being given to Charles, I wonder if she pretended that they were for her as well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
royalfanPKLS
courtier

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2012, 08:57:19 am »

Sterns hates it because she didn't actually have her breasts exposed. If she walked down the aisle topless, he would've rejoiced.

"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I *despise*. And the people I *despise*…”
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2012, 02:49:10 pm »

or Kate just looked ugly to him. Howard's pretty honest even if crude.

My nephew and brother thought the same thing, they both told me they think Kate's kinda ugly, when she got out of the car,they said why did Pr.William choose her? My nephew said Kate's not even pretty, she's very plain, my brother just think she's ugly. He said he didn't get the hoopla for her, he thought she was kinda ugly.

I find her very plain, nothing special to her. Thank god for hair, it does help her face , but on her wedding day she did not use it to her advantage. Her face is not much on it's own, imo.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 02:52:17 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2012, 03:01:08 pm »

Wow, the Queen smiled at Diana but waity didn't even get a grin just a look away.Camilla can not afford to snub anyone because of her past,Charles and Phillip made it known that they were not happy.The only people smiling like clowns are the middletons specialy mama midds.

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2012, 03:46:30 pm »

or Kate just looked ugly to him. Howard's pretty honest even if crude.

My nephew and brother thought the same thing, they both told me they think Kate's kinda ugly, when she got out of the car,they said why did Pr.William choose her? My nephew said Kate's not even pretty, she's very plain, my brother just think she's ugly. He said he didn't get the hoopla for her, he thought she was kinda ugly.

I find her very plain, nothing special to her. Thank god for hair, it does help her face , but on her wedding day she did not use it to her advantage. Her face is not much on it's own, imo.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Quite frankly, if you don't mind my saying, this isn't about looks, but about the fact that she is so ugly on the inside.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2012, 04:05:54 pm »

that's true.....but for people who saw her for the first time, all they had to go on was what she looked like on her wedding day.

To me she will never be pretty, I just see a conniving, scheming, manipulative, fake woman who became Pr.W mattress and doormat for a decade to get the title.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:07:57 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2012, 06:17:30 pm »

She certainly didn't look fresh faced, and you can't blame her age because there are plenty of women out there who get married later in life who just glow on their wedding day

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2012, 08:13:18 pm »

At her wedding she looked haggard and tired maybe from all the years of pushing and trying to get there, at some parts she looked like she was about to pass out.
Sarahjane
royal watcher

« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2012, 01:30:46 pm »

I think alot were surprised at her look on her big day. I know i was expecting to be wowed because she wanted this so much. I thought she would go all out. I thought it would be dramatic (like david emanual said..it should be dramatic because its a ROYAL WEDDING... if anyone knows, its him) ...and she just looked superficial.. or just blah. I know she is trying to stick with a down to earth theme whatever... but she wants big, flashy crap. Thats what she thinks shes signed up for. Im almost certain she wanted more on her wedding day.

Howard stern might be very crude and blunt but that is what makes him good. He puts out there what people only think (minus some of the sexual stuff.. that is his style). In kates case, it didnt look like she was marrying a prince. I think people like watching royal weddings because the pomp, pagentry spectical fascinates them to a degree. Its an unknown world. A fairytale. A big celebration and what we got were two very unappreciative, sploit brats who looked board senseless. Willaim looked pissed off while leaving the abbey and getting on the carriage. I will never forget the look on his face...
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2012, 01:56:17 pm »

At her wedding she looked haggard and tired maybe from all the years of pushing and trying to get there, at some parts she looked like she was about to pass out.

I agree  thumbsup

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2012, 02:05:09 pm »

That is what I thought of her look too.. She looked worn out to me and it appeared as if she was trying to cover her haggard look with caked  on makeup.
The best thing Kate coud have done the week before her wedding was to get lots of sleep.

[/URL]
Sarahjane
royal watcher

« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2012, 02:36:24 pm »

Sometimes too much make up can make you look twice your age and haggard than what it is meant to do... bring out your features, add a little more character and presentable. I work with a girl who wears the whole nine yards on her face. Draws her eye brows on, liquid eyeliner that isnt applied properly and way too much foundation....you can tell she is trying to appear as bascially... somene else. Shes insecure. She reminds me of kate. 
giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2012, 03:19:44 pm »

I have a feeling Kate would have preferred Beth's dress (if that thingy Beth is wearing qualifies as such)

I agree

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2012, 04:33:19 pm »

laugh

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2012, 04:34:29 pm »

Sometimes too much make up can make you look twice your age and haggard than what it is meant to do.... 

It does; when you look at celebs who are apparently wearing gobs of makeup all the time, after a while it damages the skin because makeup as we all know clogs pores and dries skin. She's worn so much all the time, is it any wonder that she's a total wreck?

Kate2
royal watcher

« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2012, 07:23:50 pm »

Mookster... The photos you have of Zac, Jemina and Diana certainly do tell a tale, I think... Lovely .   huh
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #76 on: May 20, 2012, 12:05:42 am »

thankyou  They are all so alike...their eyes, the shape of their mouth and the way they position their lips when they smile etc...beyond coincidence in my opinion  shifty

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

giamodel60
Countess

« Reply #77 on: May 20, 2012, 02:22:35 am »

Yes that's true

If you don't Beleive what I write don't read it. . Please ignore and move on , I'd rather not explain myself to you 100 times !
FrillyKnickers
gossip insider

So many heads, so many wits.

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2012, 06:58:56 pm »

In her dreams she wearing something sluttier than what Beth even wore... She probably wishes she could get the plastic surgery to look good in it too.

I have a feeling Kate would have preferred Beth's dress (if that thingy Beth is wearing qualifies as such)

I take offense to your comments, Alley Cat AND Earl Grey.

Beth is a confident, attractive woman with her own sense of style, who didn't become a lemming and wear some boring piece of flat lace, and was proud of her body. Out here NYC, weddings are not always traditional.

bignono "Slutty"? No, no, honey. That is a Georgina Chapman aka Marchesa, darling. Research.
There's nothing "slutty" about  worship Marchesa worship .

Also, Beth & Howard had an NYC wedding, and theirs wasn't traditional.
They married, privately at Le Cirque in Manhattan, not @ a church. It was a wedding and party reception.
No one at the wedding wore ridiculous hats or big shoulder pads like those desperate attendees at the RW. *gag* ick
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2012, 07:17:48 pm »

As they say taste is subjective. For me that Beth's dress is Marchesa just shows how overrated that brand is, if it wasn't for Weinstein no one would buy their dresses. And I love hats.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: