Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 07:08:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Howard Stern: Kate Middleton looked 'ugly' at Royal Wedding  (Read 49249 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 10:55:11 pm »

Yes she divorced his butt....and Howard's been in therapy for ages.He admits himself that it's greatly needed.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2012, 05:12:36 am »

I think she didn't sparkle on her wedding day. She looked so hard and her makeup was like cement on her face. She reminded me of those women with bad skin who cake on makeup to hide signs of acne or old acne scars.
Her makeup was just a too plaqued on.

Kate looked determined, not really happy or eager or interested in marriage. She looked like someone who was about to end up doing the last sprint to get that medal, like an Olympic athlete.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2012, 09:58:04 am »

lmao I love you  newyear.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2012, 05:42:02 pm »

Why thank you; just watch the clip of her walking down the aisle and for a few seconds, you see her face set and harden and a fierce look of determination set in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2012, 05:47:26 pm »

^^KF's right.  Take a gander.  It ain't pretty.    looky

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2012, 05:49:35 pm »

Quote from: Kuei Fei
Kate looked determined, not really happy or eager or interested in marriage. She looked like someone who was about to end up doing the last sprint to get that medal, like an Olympic athlete.

She looked a lot like some of those goldigger weddings, where I've seen girls leaping from limos to marry the sugar-daddy or wealthy sports star. She looked so common to me and her family looked common too imo. She was like a reality show bride, with her tacky famiily along for the ride.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 05:55:46 pm »

Go Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u6-CpU-1EY and look at her face at 1:29 as she prepares to walk, her face settles into repose, which at that point is when a person's real personality shows. I love how horrified Prince Andrew's face looks.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 06:04:35 pm »

WHY do I keep torturing myself looking at that godawful wedding?  Wow, I forgot about the sour kissers all along the way.  Makes you wanna shout, 'Who died?!"

Ick.

(I thought you took those trees and chopped 'em down, KF!!!!!  You promised!)

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2012, 06:11:56 pm »

The trees were awful in there. The Queen must have been horrified.

The wedding lacked pomp, it was so lackluster.
I liked PrEdward and Sophie's wedding more than William's.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 06:12:49 pm »

Can't, they are probably already down and beisdes, chopping ain't my style. Since I learned how to strike a match, I am partial to torching the forests, but I am not goign to bother. I watch clips on occasion for the same reason people watch clips of Britney Spears going psycho. I mean, I am watching the destruction of someone who was formerly on top of the world.

The Queen must have been horrified.

Consdiering it was the place of her coronation, I am sure she thought it was a blasphemous slap in the face.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2012, 06:15:39 pm »

It's so cheap and artificial looking.  I haven't seen it in a while.  Good to remember in some ways why I'm so outraged.  HM must have been beside herself indeed; it is a holy place for her, not some high school pageant stage.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2012, 06:44:16 pm »

Why did Kate think a hundreds of years old abbey needed decoration? The beauty is the history of the building and the fact that it's intact as a historical momument to royal events and the life of the history of Britian......doesn't she get that?

The building did not need interior adornment of trees from Berkshire brought in.
The trees were temporary set ups , brought in and to be wheeled out, thank goodness.

The trees were so Middleton Party Pieces taste, even though they were real trees and lovely trees, it just seemed like what a socialclimbing girl "just allowed into the elite Country Club" would do......kind of tacky.

Part of my problem with the whole wedding was Kate was behaving like a girl finally given membership into an Orange County country club, not like a woman marrying into Royalty who will possibly become Queen Consort one day. bored3
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 06:50:58 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2012, 12:47:17 am »

It's so cheap and artificial looking.  I haven't seen it in a while.  Good to remember in some ways why I'm so outraged.  HM must have been beside herself indeed; it is a holy place for her, not some high school pageant stage.

It was horrific; it's no wonder HM looked away from Kate as Kate curtsied to her, I wonder how Philip controlled himself. The place of so many dignified coronations and weddings and funerals, turned into a pageant setting for Kate's lack of appreciation for all of it.

Part of my problem with the whole wedding was Kate was behaving like a girl finally given membership into an Orange County country club,

I admire the observation; William looked like the idiot groom, Harry the sympathetic, pitying brother who felt osrry for the idiot groom, while the rest of the RF looked like the horrified family at who was marrying into their family. That wedding dress told the planet everything they needed to know about Kate's future behavior as a royal duchess. Her entire family looked like a family that was hitting the jackpot and also under the sincere belief (that has turned out to be a delusion) that they would storm the gates of every single aristocratic estate and have their pick, but thankfully it didn't happen. It still doesn't erase how smug they looked.

As for Howard Stern, he is right to criticize, but he needs to watch it because he does tend to cross lines. Kate looked not just ugly, but more along the lines of cheap.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2012, 02:12:33 pm »

Strangely, the wedding looks worse in hindsight.   

Take a look at some of Diana's after watching Madame Wastey's and Diana has a bride's glow, everyone looks happy.  Such a different feeling to the entire wedding. hug

Prince Andrew looked horrified in WK's, and P Charles didn't look happy. It came across as a cheap courtesy wedding, and not a union of love.  thumbsdown

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Kingdom Hearts
Countess

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2012, 02:17:16 pm »

You notice that HM smiles at Diana during the wedding but she snubs kate,not good just shows her how they feel.
Also at Diana's wedding people smiled and the woman curtseyed her and people bowed for Charles,so they approved.
look at the highlights of waitys and Diana's,just weird.

"The dawrf Breathes so Loud we could have shot him in the Dark" -Haldir
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2012, 05:20:53 pm »

Another cringeworthy bit was the sight of the whole lot of them walking back down the aisle after the deed was done e.g. Kate's triumphant grin; Pippa clinging onto Harry's arm; Carole smirking with delight at Kate having finally nailed William down and the sight of Pippa about to launch herself at Harry.  Carole, visibly, did not relax until Kate walked down the aisle (not up it, when she was still visibly anxious that all her wildest dreams were not, as yet, legally true and something could still go wrong).

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2012, 05:25:55 pm »

You notice that HM smiles at Diana during the wedding but she snubs kate,not good just shows her how they feel.
Also at Diana's wedding people smiled and the woman curtseyed her and people bowed for Charles,so they approved.
look at the highlights of waitys and Diana's,just weird.

Diana curtsying to HM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVzK3fjzCE
In this one HM is giving her a little grin, as if to say "we share a secret"

Kate curtsying to HM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65d2svAqFfA
HM looks like she is about to burst into tears and looks away to keep control. Notice how Harry did the same when Kate came up to the altar.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 05:34:54 pm »

^^^^You're right, AB.  It does look worse in hindsight and I didn't think that was possible.  Cheap, cheap, cheap. 

And when you compare the two (thanks, KF), people are smiling (! A wedding!  Smiling people! Shock!) at Diana and PC's and Waisty's looks like a dirge is playing.  I can't find anybody smiling or doing anything but look at programs, dig in purses and look the other way.  It's amazing how different they are.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 05:49:37 pm »

Howard is sometimes out of line, but he is right on this; something she was planning supposedly for a decade, she was remarkably slipshod and her wedding dress looked hastily thrown together, not at all something that was a carefully thought out design and I wonder just how often she went to the studio to work on her fashions.

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2012, 06:07:32 pm »

That's quite incredible and thanks KF for posting. Chas and Diana's wedding was so happy with lots of chatting and smiling.

Take a look at Charles' and Camilla's faces after HM and PP. Charles does not smile at all and Camilla does but as soon as they have passed she looks very serious the smile does not linger. No-one but no-one is doing anything but standing there looking leaden.

Charles and Camilla aren't talking to Ma and Pa Midds either. Chas is nodding, winking etc at the many people he obviously knows but CM and MM just keep walking as they obviously don't know anyone.

There's a shot from above where Kate's chest (lack of) sticks out and it reminds me of Madonna's bra as you can see the pointy cups before the rest. I aways swear she's wearing someone else's teeth that day too as they look too white and fake.

And don't even get me started on those effing trees. What a ridiculous idea.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: